BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    In the infamous words of our fearless leader

OH EM GEE!!

I can not WAIT to work out! Who woulda thunk 1 year ago next week, that I, Jeannie Bo Beannie would MISS exercise as if it is the very air I breath.

I am addicted! Addicted I say! I am in the bathroom at work doing 1 legged squats and push ups.

I was moving like speedy gonzalez on my crutches...........anything the make my heart beat faster.

I can not WAIT to get back to the gym!!!

:heart: Jeannie:heart:

Jeannie my love you are my inspiration and amazing and awesome. And if I go to Key
    West like my dream in the next couple of years I am *so* stopping on my way down, mkay?

Stopping by! Oh HELL no!! I am going to KW with you my dear!! We will tear that town UP!! and Down!!

WOOT! Sexy Lynnie in Key West........so much fun!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    I will take everyone's pic. So let's plan a vacation together so we can take lots of cool photos!

Somewhere warm with a beach, please! :bigsmile:

HELLO!!! Over HERE!!!

I gotz the beach and it was 90 degrees today!!

:glasses:

I am sooo ready for a nice beach trip!! I deserve a vacation!! Don't we all!

Come on down!!:smokin:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    I have a confession: I :heart: my bicycle.

I'm afraid I may give up running for cycling. I could go for hours it seems. I plan it like a secret tryst. (Okay, as soon as hubby leaves, I am getting on the bike and I am not coming home until dark. On my day off I am looking forward to sneaking off and putting my nose in the wind and my *kitten* in the saddle to see how far I can go). Oh how I love love love it. I'm pushing as hard as I can, burning more calories than my pathetic little runs. I am going to try to do both. It's fantastic.

The freedom! It's beautiful.

That's what it's all about, missy-- finding what you love and going for it--

I'm happy you love your Bi-cycle!

You know everytime you type it you sing it in your head. BI-cycle! BI-cycle! I know you do, because every time I read it I sing it in my head.
    (dang it!)

This must be a generation thing, 'cause I have no clue what y'all are talking about.

Old song by Queen--

And watch the "generation thing" talk, there whippersnapper-- or I'll hit you with my cane. :angry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! DON"T HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know only a handful of Queen songs, but that's not one of them. However, I will say that "Fat Bottomed Girls" is one of my favorite songs ever, even though the bottom is less fat now. :laugh:

You goofball-- that's the song I'm talking about--

Oh Em Gee. Duh. I forgot all about that part of the song...I think that needs to go on the iPod right this second. Or this weekend.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member

OH EM GEE!!

I can not WAIT to work out! Who woulda thunk 1 year ago next week, that I, Jeannie Bo Beannie would MISS exercise as if it is the very air I breath.

I am addicted! Addicted I say! I am in the bathroom at work doing 1 legged squats and push ups.

I was moving like speedy gonzalez on my crutches...........anything the make my heart beat faster.

Jeannie my love you are my inspiration and amazing and awesome. And if I go to Key
    West like my dream in the next couple of years I am *so* stopping on my way down, mkay?

Stopping by! Oh HELL no!! I am going to KW with you my dear!! We will tear that town UP!! and Down!!

I love Key West. It is so awesome. The sun, the food, the people watching, the water, the beach.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member

I'm afraid I may give up running for cycling. I could go for hours it seems. I plan it like a secret tryst. (Okay, as soon as hubby leaves, I am getting on the bike and I am not coming home until dark. On my day off I am looking forward to sneaking off and putting my nose in the wind and my *kitten* in the saddle to see how far I can go). Oh how I love love love it. I'm pushing as hard as I can, burning more calories than my pathetic little runs. I am going to try to do both. It's fantastic.

You know everytime you type it you sing it in your head. BI-cycle! BI-cycle! I know you do, because every time I read it I sing it in my head.
    (dang it!)

This must be a generation thing, 'cause I have no clue what y'all are talking about.

Old song by Queen--

And watch the "generation thing" talk, there whippersnapper-- or I'll hit you with my cane. :angry:

I know only a handful of Queen songs, but that's not one of them. However, I will say that "Fat Bottomed Girls" is one of my favorite songs ever, even though the bottom is less fat now. :laugh:

I beg to differ, darling Marla. Although they are both from the same album, Fat bottomed girls, and Bicycle races are two different songs.
  • SatelliteCrush80

(dang it!)

Old song by Queen--

I beg to differ, darling Marla. Although they are both from the same album, Fat bottomed girls, and Bicycle races are two different songs.

Thank goodness. I no longer have to fear my status as a 'young oldhead' being revoked. :wink:
  • arewethereyet

OH EM GEE!!

I love Key West. It is so awesome. The sun, the food, the people watching, the water, the beach and Jeannie.
  • arewethereyet

(dang it!)

Old song by Queen--

Thank goodness. I no longer have to fear my status as a 'young oldhead' being revoked. :wink:

" fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round"

" i like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike....BIcycle BIcyle...."
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member

(dang it!)

:laugh: :laugh: I was thinking the same thing! :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet

(dang it!)

:laugh: :laugh: I was thinking the same thing! :laugh: :laugh:

:angry:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Do y'all realize that we are almost halfway to another locked thread??????????????????
  • SatelliteCrush80

(dang it!)

Old song by Queen--

" fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round"

" i like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike....BIcycle BIcyle...."

I need to go on iTunes and find this Bicycle Races because now I am dying to hear it.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Do y'all realize that we are almost halfway to another locked thread??????????????????

Lets keep it going then!!!!!!! Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet

this is Bicycle for free!!
  • arewethereyet

this is fat bottom girls!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    man, now i feel old cause i know both of those songs :sad:

EDIT: although i think they both came out before i was born...there i feel better :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    :smokin:
  • arewethereyet
    man, now i feel old cause i know both of those songs :sad:

beth honey you just have very good taste in music!!

i sing songs from my moms era. she taught me to love all music.

although eclectic, it isnt quite as spicy as andrews ipod menu:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.