any females with big calves

Options

Replies

• turbomachine1
    turbomachine1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    One of my male friends told me he wished his calves were as big as mine...lol...didnt knw if that was a compliment...
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Biggest calves in the post so far....19.5"! So all you ladies that have been told that your 14" calves are big have been lied to. Haha
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I know my Y chromosome is supposed to exclude me from this thread, but even when I was at my biggest, my calves were one of the only body parts of myself I didn't hate. The running I did and recent lifting has helped that some more. :)

20prm1h.jpg

17.5 inches
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my calves are pretty close to 15" due to muscle. My feet are big (size 11) so any boots that fit my feet generally fit my calves. :laugh: However, I sometimes have problems with skinny jeans being too tight in the calves.

I'm an ex-swimmer, and definitely have swimmer's legs -- lots of muscle on thighs and calves! I don't generally get compliments on them, but my husband sure appreciates my legs...for those of you familiar with videogames, he has always favoured Chun Li, so you will immediately understand why! :happy:
  • jily32
    jily32 Posts: 16
    Options
    One of my male friends told me he wished his calves were as big as mine...lol...didnt knw if that was a compliment...
    mine are slightly bigger than my husbands
  • yasmine36
    yasmine36 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine are 16 inches, ALL MUSCLE. Even when I'm not flexing them they are rock hard.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have really long skinny calves. I have bony chicken legs with no meat except at the upper thighs. Boots fall down on me because they are too loose.

No matter if you have large or small calves, only the medium size calves actually get to wear cute boots :(
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i think my hubby and i are about the same...mine and his are all muscle...he has amazing legs since he played soccer for 14 yrs...YUMMY!
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    13 is not big. Mine are pushing 15. For reference I'm 5'5", a size medium/8.

I don't exactly love them, but they're my strong legs so I'm gonna keep 'em :wink: And if they get bigger as I get stronger, so be it.

If only I had inherited my mom's slim ankles and lovely calves.

You could be almost my twin. 5'6" and 15.5" calves, size medium. My mom has slim ankles and calves too and I have always wished that I inherited them rather than the chunky legs my dad's female relatives have.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Mine r 16. I am 5'3 and size 6.... Never get comments on them. My legs r all muscle, and I love them. Hated them when I was younger though.

High boots r my envy of others. I see women way bigger than me wearing them and I am soooo jealous.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My calves are 16 inches around. I've always walked a lot (walked .5 miles home from the bus stop most days as a kid) so I have nice calves... they are mostly muscle... I find them so beautiful! Only a few people have complimented them to my face.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Never ever in my life have i recieved a compliment on my legs. I have huge gross calves. Maybe they wouldn't be so awkward if I had ankles.... But... I have cankles. Hate it.

My calves measure about 14" right now.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i can't wait until my thighs are defined as him...we'll be a sexy pair. =D
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    Mine are 15" and they've always been big. Even in high school when I was at my thinnest, my calves were always 13.5 - 14. The only time it bugs me is when I want to wear cute boots!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Mine r 16. I am 5'3 and size 6.... Never get comments on them. My legs r all muscle, and I love them. Hated them when I was younger though.

High boots r my envy of others. I see women way bigger than me wearing them and I am soooo jealous.

I am 5'1". I think what our problem might be is that the widest part of our calves is lower than that of taller women ~ that's why a lot of boots don't fit.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options

I am 5'1". I think what our problem might be is that the widest part of our calves is lower than that of taller women ~ that's why a lot of boots don't fit.

Good point :)
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    mine are 15'' and all muscle.. it sucks. I can NEVER find boots that fit.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    mine are 17 inches I used to be really active involved in a lot of different sports, especially soccer! I also used to run track.....wonder how i got so big lol....anyways I get compliments a lot!!! They arent overly muscular but toned and defined and very strong! I love them! my grandma once told me my legs are whats gonna get me a man lol
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    mine are 15'' and all muscle.. it sucks. I can NEVER find boots that fit.

Although I must agree with her! Thats one thing that does suck
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    For the record ladies, I am a leg and butt guy and women with muscular calves are VERY sexy in my opinion. So, those of you who have never received compliments on your legs, consider yourself complimented. Wow. LOVE women with nice calves. Rawr.