Bump
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump
  • AndreaPool
    AndreaPool Posts: 45
    Options
    I love chicken cordon bleu... lots of good recipes out there.

I love chicken cordon bleu too...
    Check out this recipe: http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/01/14/the-easiest-lemon-chicken-cordon-bleu/
    Lost more really good recipes on that site btw...
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Check out my site has so many different recipes for chicken :) I am updating it whenever I cook something new :) All of them are low calories, fast to make and healthy homemade foods :) Please feel free to share recipes that you make :)))

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooking-ideasHomemade-Healthy-Foods/179121125503371
  • jackie87xx
    jackie87xx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Buuump!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure i have anything interesting to add but this all looks yummy so i wanted to add
    i tend to butterfly and griddle my chicken and the chop with veges (avocado toms onion and chilli)
    or new pots, pepper tomato and salad leaves and eat with toasted pita
  • stinamarie17
    stinamarie17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    when i am able to, i take the time to cook a good meal... but for the most part i'm in the need for quick fixes. My favorite quick fix chicken recipe is to just marinate boneless/skinless chicken breasts in Lawry's Mesquite Lime marinade and cook em on the stove-top. I make whole pieces, cut up pieces for chicken tacos, and even will sometimes use that marinade for grilling chicken. They have an assortment of flavors but this one is my absolute fav. AND!!! it's only 5 calories per TBSP (a little bit of this stuff goes a long way.. usually will use 1/2 cup for 6 breasts)
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I eat chicken the same way, everyday, but I love it. It's simple and tastes great.
    I use boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cook them in my George Foreman Grill, with Italian seasoning and cracked black pepper. Once fully cooked, I cut it up (looks like I have more on my plate!) and drizzle olive oil over the pieces, adding more seasoning and pepper.
    It's SO good!

I do the same thing, except drizzling with olive oil. Will try that.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    tried the pecan crusted chicken last night. yum yum yum
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bump for great ideas how to use chicken
  • littlemisstickles
    Options
    v2xx11.jpg

I made this recently. salami and cream cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in parma harm on asparahus risotto. Was delicious and only 500 calories for the whole plate.
  • xTwK
    xTwK Posts: 121
    Options
    Do you ever see chickens flying around? :tongue: They live on the ground. Mass produced chickens are muck for your body, and spend their entire lives crammed into tiny pens in disgraceful conditions...its funny, when you stop eating them its hard to imagine seeing one chopped up on your plate covered in gravy!

My whole family eat chicken (has to be organic & free range though or I wont prepare it for them!)

MMMMMM I love to eat me some poor little chickens stuffed in a pen and injected with hormones so much so that their breasts are enlarged and they can't walk, those chickens are the most delicious. nomnomnom :happy:

But on the topic, I like to bake my chicken now instead of the George Foreman. Seems like the chicken always ended up dried out from cooking on the GF grill. I just buy a ton of different Ms. Dash seasonings and each time I cook a large amount of chicken I use a different flavor of the seasoning; that way it never gets old or boring.
  • koalafan
    koalafan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cut tenderloins into bit sized pieces. Roll in Italian bread crumbs. pan fry in a small amount of olive oil 2 min on each side. simple but delicious!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I love chicken cordon bleu... lots of good recipes out there.

I love chicken cordon bleu too...
    Check out this recipe: http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/01/14/the-easiest-lemon-chicken-cordon-bleu/
    Lost more really good recipes on that site btw...
    Just now checked out her recipe site, nice looking recipes, thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • cateyjo
    cateyjo Posts: 108
    Options
    Pour salsa over chicken and bake. Very good.
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I stuff chicken breasts with Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb cheese and bake. Delicious and the whole family begs me to make it.
    Thanks for this idea - now I know what my dinner(s) will be this week. :)
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump