why do you only accept males or females as friends on MFP?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• rbovero
    rbovero Posts: 5
    Options
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I choose to honor my husband - and just as I would not be found alone in a room with another man, I would not intentionally put myself in a potentially compromising relationship on the internet, either.

Are you implying that men on the internet are even less capable of handling themselves like gentlemen than they are in the "real world"? Or are you the one we should be worried about?

What about being in a room alone with a lesbian? Wouldn't that follow along the same thought process?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I choose to honor my husband - and just as I would not be found alone in a room with another man, I would not intentionally put myself in a potentially compromising relationship on the internet, either.
    Are you implying that men on the internet are even less capable of handling themselves like gentlemen than they are in the "real world"? Or are you the one we should be worried about?

What about being in a room alone with a lesbian? Wouldn't that follow along the same thought process?
    HAHAHA...my husband would most likely consider it to be an honor to him if I WAS alone in the room with a lesbian (provided she was hot and he could watch through a hole in the wall).
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This guy is a total skeeze.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I accept only males or females as friends, because there really aren't many other choices.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    Initially I accepted both men and women...but when I found myself encouraging my male friends more than they did me..I deleted them. Just as I delete women who don't take the time to encourage me. I got tired of some of the men wanting votes on their blogs and wanting their posts listed on the home page rather than seemingly wanting friendship
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I accept any and all...until they comment on my every status update. Once the stalking kicks in, they are deleted. Also, anyone who has stopped logging in so much that MFP thinks "I" should encourage them also gets deleted. I need all my courage and motivation for my damn self...
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I accept both. I have meet some really nice people of both genders through this site and look forward to seeing them succeed here.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

And now you are on my watch list of people I think are awesome.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options

lollll