why do you only accept males or females as friends on MFP?

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I love this picture :smokin:

Here is one minus the possible salmonella:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6mC8Rpu2Q2bVe4wLkmab2MEQy2FCGbQ9kPgHSHsT5oAF6R6g9

=( dang that salmonella it's no good if I can't eat the bacon.

Well in this pic...you CAN eat the bacon...boobs & bacon...is there a better combo? I submit that there is NOT.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Women help my page look HOTTER!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    i'm seeing a lot of "You are ignoring this user" posts on here, sorry if i don't reply, it's because i'm ignoring you for whatever reason

wow.

you have 300+ posts, you should know there are a LOT of trolls on the MFP forums. I just ignore them, it's easier that way.

Yes, I do know there are many trolls on MFP forums. I usually define these people by they're posting attitude (read pompous) and how private they keep their profile (the more private the less you can prove that they are real, kwim?).

I accept males and females, I do not however accept douche canoes . . . they tend to clog up the gears.
  • CaloriaHernandez
    Options
    Maybe because of the specific nutritional needs, e.g. males have higher iron and protein content :bigsmile:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I accept FR's from just about everyone as long as there is a note in the FR. Although if you send me a nice note in the FR then follow it up after I accept with a "hey wanna see my d!ck" PM...you're gonna get deleted faster than you can whip it out. Just sayin'...

What ... even if it's gift wrapped in bacon ?
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I accept FR's from just about everyone as long as there is a note in the FR. Although if you send me a nice note in the FR then follow it up after I accept with a "hey wanna see my d!ck" PM...you're gonna get deleted faster than you can whip it out. Just sayin'...

Bacon makes everything better, right?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

delicious
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Well, I figured it went without saying that involving bacon would prevent the deletion.
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I accept both, but am picky about male friends I accept. Many men around here are douche canoes.

I will be using the term "douche canoe" at least 5 times per day from now until I see fit.

Thank you.

I accept whoever...if you start creeping me out, you're gone!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Not sure why people are gender biased but I choose to accept those who are seeking motivation, support, etc. I hope that its nothing personal but as the saying goes "to each their own" :drinker:
  • ThereWillBeBeautyfrompain
    Options
    i only accsept wemon due to past.
    but i do exsept some men if they fit rules
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    I accept both, but am picky about male friends I accept. Many men around here are douche canoes.

I will be using the term "douche canoe" at least 5 times per day from now until I see fit.

Thank you.

I accept whoever...if you start creeping me out, you're gone!

Creepers don't always look like something from Tales of the Crypt . . . sometimes they look like your average every day poster.
  • JCam8383
    JCam8383 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I accept cash.

lol
  • Mandy7698
    Mandy7698 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I accept both! I need encouragement from all people and I would like honest opinions from males as well as to how they see me. However, some females are very conscious about their weight and body so I can understand their point as well, although sometimes females can be just as mean if not meaner than males!
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I accept everyone and cherish them dearly.
    I have a heart as big as the ocean.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Nope, I am not a troll, I just don't accept creepers. And this one is crawling with it.
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I choose to honor my husband - and just as I would not be found alone in a room with another man, I would not intentionally put myself in a potentially compromising relationship on the internet, either.
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would actually like more male friends on here, mine are almost all female but that's just the way it's happened, wasn't planned. I have a couple of male friends and one of them is very supportive and gives good advice so if there are any more male mfp'ers like this is love to add/accept them as friends :)
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I love this picture :smokin:

Here is one minus the possible salmonella:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6mC8Rpu2Q2bVe4wLkmab2MEQy2FCGbQ9kPgHSHsT5oAF6R6g9

Bacon, Boobs, and Beer. The Holy Trinity of AWESOME.