Husband will work out with anyone BUT me? I need some insigh

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm weird as I'm like this with only certain work outs. I will work out with my husband doing cardio as for some reason it's fine. But if he gets done earlier then me and starts waiting on me I get very annoyed and make him do something until I'm done. can't stand someone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttcchhhiiiiinnng me while I work out. Just awkward.

I will not do weights with him or a class. Just mostly because it seems like it draws a bit of attention to something I don't want to get attention from or as little as possible. I also feel that he will start glaring at any guys that he would think are checking me out. He's not insecure but would make me paranoid all the time. Don't want the attention so I go with him to the gym but have us part ways and do our own thing. Which is COMPLETELY fine with him.

We do everything else together so not too much to ask lol
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    LMAO at Shannon.

I would not be pleased. My mind would go to "He has a honey at the gym" or he says he is single or something. My husband loves to work out with me and I'm a big girl. He would do anything to help me. I would really question his motives and THEN...I would just show up at the gym that he works out at and start working out. :D

I think that's a bit childish, to be honest. People need their own hobbies. I think to assume he's cheating really says more about your own insecurity rather than a guy who doesn't want to be attached to his wife 24/7. It doesn't mean he doesn't love her, it means he needs his own space.

Seriously.

I like my gf, enjoy having her around and it's a blast, but I don't want to work out w/ her.
    Everyone needs their own space for some stuff.