girls ... do you mind if your men go to strip clubs?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
i personally don't mind at all. One rule though - he doesn't get to come home and get ~me~. "Bubbles" doesn't get to be in his mind while he's with me (not that my awesome body wouldn't override that fact...)

but really - srip clubs, lap dances bother me not in the least. Unless, of course, he was blowing his paycheck everweek, then there would be a problem.

You? How do you feel about it?

Replies

• BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I love to go with :)
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My man had never been to one, so I'm the one that took him!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I could care less, as long as he takes me sometimes!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Not that i have a man or anything at the moment but no it doesn't bother me at all.

If he is spending every paycheck there it would become a problem but once and a while isn't a big deal.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I don't care where he gets his appetite, as long as he comes home for dinner :wink:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    If a women can indulge in her fantasies (mental & emotional creatures) through romance novels, then a guy should be allowed to do the same (visual creatures), assuming it has no negative bearing on the marital aspects (cheating, spending too much money, touching the girls).
  • Tanya_IP
    Tanya_IP Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It doesnt bother me at all. What bothers me is how expensive it is there lol
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I don't care where he gets his appetite, as long as he comes home for dinner :wink:

Awesome answer!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    Options

LOVE this!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    My husband is a pastor. Say no more. Say no more.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I don't care. He can take me and then we can both take out our frustration on each other.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    Options
    My husband is a pastor. Say no more. Say no more.

My condolences.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I encourage him to go. He gets all riled up and i reap the benefits. I don't care if he's thinking about Bubbles, his business is in me, not her.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Only when I don't get to go along :(
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a bit, but,

I've never dated the kind of men who go to strip clubs.

I did, however, date a stripper for a little wihle.

True story.

come to think of it, between my boyfriend and I, I am WAY more likely to go to a strip club anytime soon than he is.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've been a couple of times with my husband and it's not a big deal. But i feel the same way, if you come home covered n glitter and shame don't even think about nakey time with me! Shower or not. :wink:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I love for him to come home from the strip club and think about *whoever* he wants... as long as I'm reaping the rewards, I'm all about it.

That being said, I'd much rather go along. Girls get away with a lot of *kitten* in strip clubs that men do not.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain that I enjoy them more than my husband does. LOL
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I like your policy on how he doesn't get you after drooling after other chicks. Why have him thinking about them when he's with you? Good point. Let him take care of himself!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Great answer :)