girls ... do you mind if your men go to strip clubs?

Options

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    You can't motorboat personality
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

This is true. I've tried. :ohwell:
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Why do I think you're single?

Because you're mistaken...
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I used to mind a little bit,
    but i've gone to the strip clubs with the guy I was seeing and i didn't care.

I personally don't think I would anymore, but then again, I am single,
    so who knows if that would change,
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

My man can motorboat me anytime. Dont need a strip club.

I am FINE with singles and strip clubs. I used to go when I was single, jus twith girl friends. Nothing I really WANTED to do though.
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options

My man can motorboat me anytime. Dont need a strip club.

It was a joke, why so serious? =)

I think the point to be derived here is that some people mind, and some don't...so make sure you COMMUNICATE your opinion with your s/o so that you don't have issues down the road.

I think saying that strip clubs = sex is a bit of an exaggeration (either that or you have had some REALLY bad partners in the past...and yes, that's another joke). Stating that your s/o going to a strip club is tantamount to cheating makes more sense. Again make sure you let them know that. It's a semantics thing though, so to each their own.

I go to strip clubs, not often but occasionally. In fact I'll be going to a bunch this weekend for my bachelor party. Nothing I see this weekend will make me love my fiancee any less. She has already told me that she's ok with it, so there's no problem.

In my own humble opinion, there are more important things in life to worry about than if your man spent $20 to get blue balls just to come home and take it out on you later.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all......He would be coming home to me anyway:)

Or you just install a stripper pole somewhere in the house......problem solved:)
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    wouldn't bother me, but my husband hasn't been and says he has no interest in going, I've offered to take him to one...we'll see...
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I dont mind really. The first and only time my guy went, I was actually with him and he was lookin at me more than the dancers so I wasnt bothered!
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Agreed.
    My boyfirend hates strip clubs... He wouldnt want men grinding up on me, nor do i like women on him. If your thinking about another woman, dreaming about puttin it in her... Why be with the same woman daily? I am in a relationship because I want only him.
    He gets disgusted by women who use thier bodies for money. I have a friend who is a stripper and he disapproves of it.. I love her to death though. We have our fun, lots of it. We dress up, and have crazy nights together, at one point had our own pole... Hes the only man I lust over... I dont get excited over randoms. Personality turns me on. Not bodies.
    Very good points. In my experience, men who go to those places alone are looking for something they don't get at home for one reason or the other (either their own incompetence, or their partner's hesitation) . I'm not generalizing; I'm just saying that is the case with those people I know who go to them. Many couples who go together are probably just looking for adventure, and hey, whatever lights your fire.

But if you have a satisfying sex life without them, what's the point? I've never seen the point...

:smile:

I will do everything those strippers will do for him. Im am not embarressed with him, and we have both lost and gained weight. If he wants me to put on some stripper clothes, then so be it :love: . Sex should be fun and a lot of men dont get that themselves. Sex/pleasure is so much better when you have a bond with someone.

I have fantasized about other men while in relationships, and it came down to the fact that i was bored and moved on. My current relationship I am completely content. I look at a guy at the gym and think "Darn that body must have taken work to get" But not "GAH I wanna him in me"...

But do you not think that there will eventually come a time when he gets tired of looking at you? Not that he isn't attracted to you or anything, but he might want to change things up once and awhile, visually. I'm sure you look at guys and think of them sexually, even if you say you don't.
  • sawyermark
    sawyermark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank god for titties and beer!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I don't know what kind of strip clubs you guys are going to but over here, the strippers are ridiculously talented and they put on a hell of a show. It's not just having chesticles in your face and her asscheeks rubbing against your man's lap. You get some of the titty rubbing if you're sitting around the stage and the lap dances are if you call them over to your table. But for the most part, you're at a table with your party enjoying the visuals. They climb to the top and hang off the poles with just their kitties, get into like these ridiculously bent positions, balance themselves on some other stripper who's up there too..It's pretty damn exciting. It's almost like a hot, naked, and naughty version of cirque du soleil :laugh:

Flame on. :laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't know what kind of strip clubs you guys are going to but over here, the strippers are ridiculously talented and they put on a hell of a show. It's not just having chesticles in your face and her asscheeks rubbing against your man's lap. You get some of the titty rubbing if you're sitting around the stage and the lap dances are if you call them over to your table. But for the most part, you're at a table with your party enjoying the visuals. They climb to the top and hang off the poles with just their kitties, get into like these ridiculously bent positions, balance themselves on some other stripper who's up there too..It's pretty damn exciting. It's almost like a hot, naked, and naughty version of cirque du soleil :laugh:

Flame on. :laugh:

You, my dear, are the first one who has described it to a T!

I think I love you! LOL
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Agreed.
    My boyfirend hates strip clubs... He wouldnt want men grinding up on me, nor do i like women on him. If your thinking about another woman, dreaming about puttin it in her... Why be with the same woman daily? I am in a relationship because I want only him.
    He gets disgusted by women who use thier bodies for money. I have a friend who is a stripper and he disapproves of it.. I love her to death though. We have our fun, lots of it. We dress up, and have crazy nights together, at one point had our own pole... Hes the only man I lust over... I dont get excited over randoms. Personality turns me on. Not bodies.
    Very good points. In my experience, men who go to those places alone are looking for something they don't get at home for one reason or the other (either their own incompetence, or their partner's hesitation) . I'm not generalizing; I'm just saying that is the case with those people I know who go to them. Many couples who go together are probably just looking for adventure, and hey, whatever lights your fire.

But if you have a satisfying sex life without them, what's the point? I've never seen the point...

I will do everything those strippers will do for him. Im am not embarressed with him, and we have both lost and gained weight. If he wants me to put on some stripper clothes, then so be it :love: . Sex should be fun and a lot of men dont get that themselves. Sex/pleasure is so much better when you have a bond with someone.

I have fantasized about other men while in relationships, and it came down to the fact that i was bored and moved on. My current relationship I am completely content. I look at a guy at the gym and think "Darn that body must have taken work to get" But not "GAH I wanna him in me"...

But do you not think that there will eventually come a time when he gets tired of looking at you? Not that he isn't attracted to you or anything, but he might want to change things up once and awhile, visually. I'm sure you look at guys and think of them sexually, even if you say you don't.

If my husband gets tired of looking at me enough to where he feels he just needs to go to a titty bar then he can head on down the road...seriously...if that's the justification.

What's next? If someone's husband gets tired of having sex with his wife, the his wife is going to just give them permission to go **** someone else just to "change things up once in a while"? Just because he's a man and men like variety? Give me a break.

My husband had his variety in his 30 years of living before he met me. I feel so sorry for some of you, really. I don't understand how you don't feel disrespected or less special. YOU DESERVE MORE.

A bachelor party every once in a great while, whatever. Or if couples want to go together because BOTH of them get off on it, same way.

But going any time other than that just to go get grinded on by some tramp....and then try and release on me???? No thank you!!!! I have higher standards than that...Call me insecure or a prude or whatever. I call it self-respect.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Ive gone to two strip clubs and could honestly say I dont care for them. I just felt trashy going to them and it does nothing for me. Watching a girl cook in the kitchen is much sexier than throwing dirty rolled up dollar bills at her snatch. I like women with class.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    If my husband gets tired of looking at me enough to where he feels he just needs to go to a titty bar then he can head on down the road...seriously...if that's the justification.

What's next? If someone's husband gets tired of having sex with his wife, the his wife is going to just give them permission to go **** someone else just to "change things up once in a while"? Just because he's a man and men like variety? Give me a break.

A lot of people do have relationships like that. It's funny, it's almost like not everyone is you and handles their own relationship as they see fit. But thank goodness you're here to set them all straight!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Agreed.

My husband had his variety in his 30 years of living before he met me. I feel so sorry for some of you, really. I don't understand how you don't feel disrespected or less special. YOU DESERVE MORE.

A bachelor party every once in a great while, whatever. Or if couples want to go together because BOTH of them get off on it, same way.

But going any time other than that just to go get grinded on by some tramp....and then try and release on me???? No thank you!!!! I have higher standards than that...Call me insecure or a prude or whatever. I call it self-respect.

^^^^^This!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

A lot of people do have relationships like that. It's funny, it's almost like not everyone is you and handles their own relationship as they see fit. But thank goodness you're here to set them all straight!

This argument is dumb. I'm stating my opinion the same exact way everyone else has in this thread so far. Both sides. Thank goodness you are here to set me straight!
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    This argument is dumb. I'm stating my opinion the same exact way everyone else has in this thread so far. Both sides. Thank goodness you are here to set me straight!

You are certainly entitled to your opinion (and for the record I don't think you are a prude for having it), but don't you think stating that other women who don't feel the way you do are letting themselves be disrespected and deserve more is a bit much?