Ladies before your visit with the OBGYN....

Options

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Now I can't get the image of hair IN a vagina out of my head....

Someone make it stop!!!!

Your welcome! :tongue:

You hoor... You're going to pay for that with a good firm spanking.

Promise? :wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlgLylXFtir68acGOgw7WKrbhcH1J62sDCk2VlLiXb-UngZg35ag

those are some sexy undies! . hahahahahaha
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Does anyone still have an old school doctor that insists on sticking a thumb up the *kitten* and finger in the vagina??

Those were really the good ol' days...
    You have to pay extra for that now. Most insurance companies won't cover it either. :explode:

It's a total scam. GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE ALL THE WAY!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    pedicure done, shaved and cleaned up, even right before i use a moist towelette to do a final clean up, hide everything on the chair. Such the routine we have before we see our OBGYN lol
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My apologies I know this is a thread for woman. But when I have my physical's I make sure that I am nice and clean. No need for the doctor to have to go through a jungle excursion during the physical.
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    If you really want to impress, spray a little of this on before your appointment.

Glitter_Hair_Spray_Star_Shine_Glitter-m.jpg

OMG!!! LMAO.. I've thought of this too, but have always chickened out before.

what about vajazzle?

Haven't tried that yet Greg... I may have to next year!

Pics or it didn't happen. Don't worry I'll share them with Elle.

Oh Elle will get those pix before next year. :tongue:
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    I do the same things. And always make sure I'm wearing shoes with socks. I don't know why, but I like to at least keep my socks on, maybe it's a fake comfort thing.
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    I wax whether or not ANYONE will be paying a visit to the basement. Having pubic hair is so 1984.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much always partially shaved or at least trimmed (bottom part only - if I get rid of ALL of the hair I feel like a little girl. Last thing I want to feel like, especially while being intimate with my Mr.!) Arm-pits & legs are not shaved. Wasn't raised that way, consequently, hair is pretty fine in those areas.

Don't wear bottoms, have never found any that are comfy! (stopped wearing them around 10 & my Mom didn't wear them either so she was fine with it) Always shower the day of the appt.

I do fold my clothing, but I don't hide my bra. If my feet are cold, I keep my socks on, if not, then I'll take them off.

Have never had a problem having a full conversation throughout the whole exam. In fact, if we don't talk I get uncomfortable!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I do the same things. And always make sure I'm wearing shoes with socks. I don't know why, but I like to at least keep my socks on, maybe it's a fake comfort thing.

No no no... you are right on with this. Warm, clothed feet make my vagina feel less exposed. Fact.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    RULES FOR THE GIRL BEFORE GOING TO THE DOCTOR:

# 1. ALWAYS make the appointment for the first thing in the morning.

# 2. Always shave and make sure the girl is fresh !!

# 3. I always use a soft but nice scented lotion on my legs so they are smoothe and smell nice whe he is between them !

# 4. You need to look neat and clean...Dont want the doctor to think you are a nasty bum.

# 5. I am very anal ( no pun intended) when it comes to making sure my toenails are painted, lotion on, girl cleaned up and I always bring a moist towelette so clean myself with after they make you pee in the cup so I am still fresh when he has his face down there !!! LOL
  • lcrisman
    lcrisman Posts: 4
    Options
    That's the routine I follow as well.. all the way down to hiding my undies between my shirt and pants.
    DITTO!!!!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yup trimmed, shaved,washed and guchies hidden:wink:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Any doc worth his salt has a good machete on hand anyway, to help clear any brush that may be in the way.

BobMachete.JPG
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    loool yesss, and my Dr. is a she....I always waft my vagina to make sure it smells fresh while I'm waiting for her too......
  • SinIsIn
    Options

No no no... you are right on with this. Warm, clothed feet make my vagina feel less exposed. Fact.

I wonder if my doc will mind if I keep my heels on next time. I mean why buy cute heels if I can't show them off!?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    loool yesss, and my Dr. is a she....I always waft my vagina to make sure it smells fresh while I'm waiting for her too......
    You could hang one of these...

u1E2jZ3e4mkln9tk8iMUYavBo1_400.png
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Does anyone still have an old school doctor that insists on sticking a thumb up the *kitten* and finger in the vagina??

Those were really the good ol' days...
    You have to pay extra for that now. Most insurance companies won't cover it either. :explode:

It's a total scam. GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE ALL THE WAY!!!!

OHIP will cover it. But it requires extra paperwork, only available upon request.
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Viewpoint from the person on the OTHER side of the speculum....we don't care if you have hair (sometimes we have to tell people to stop shaving because of the terrible razer burn they are getting) and to the person with the piercings-we never say anything but I personally was impressed when I saw my first one lol

LMAO.. haha!

I have the very same routine. Shave and hide the clothes.. i have no idea why?
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I shave my legs and trim my patch. I'd shave it all off, but I have a stomach still that blocks it and no mirror that can help. Personally I'd rather go au naturale down there but I read somewhere that it's better if you trim enough to let them see skin (and best if you shave/wax/whatever for no hair) so they can see if there's anything on the outside they need to address.

The rooms at the place I go to have a curtained off section with a little table, mirror, and stool for you to undress at and leave your clothes and I always hide my undergarments even though the curtain stays closed.

I've also hidden the speculum before. I'm sorry that thing hurts worse than when I lost my V-badge.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    If you really want to impress, spray a little of this on before your appointment.

Glitter_Hair_Spray_Star_Shine_Glitter-m.jpg

OMG!!! LMAO.. I've thought of this too, but have always chickened out before.

what about vajazzle?

This makes me miss Skitty :cry:

My doctors have always commented on my breasts during my exam. I had them reduced and had a really good surgeon. It's a little creepy. They also have the nice beach scene taped to the ceiling - like that's going to relax me!!