MFP Meanies :(

Options

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I see many people saying that the "meanies" or "bullies" are insecure, miserable deep down, have nothing better to do, jealous, etc...isn't that "bullying" too? If I'm mean, it's ok to say those things about me because, well, I'm mean and I have it coming to me? So, it's ok to make up assumptions about a person and talk down about them if they were mean first? Is that the message I'm getting here?

At least I admit that I'm mean. And admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Or the first step to finding like-minded people to be your friends. Or whatever.

I like the "finding like minded people" side of that...
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options
    Insecure. They try to laugh at you as a show of superiority as in "ha you're an idiot, I've been doing this longer and am therefore better".

Somewhere, someone made them feel the way they are making you feel. The people who are in the best shape, in my experience are the most helpful. The intermediate mediocre losers are the ones being jerks.

....Says the one insulting people.

We are all hypocrites. Even you.
    unless you are jesus christ himself, yes. don't play dumb.
    Am I?

So you're calling me dumb now? You're so mean.

i told you not to play dumb. meaning don't pretend you don't know what i am talking about. you aren't really that funny.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    EVERYBODY GO EAT A COOKIE! Your blood sugar is too low and you're all cranky.
  • Axels91
    Options

Am I?

oHHHH GOD. Someone brought up religion. Here we go.
    [/quote]

i forgot that sarcasm doesn't go over well on the netz. womp.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

i told you not to play dumb. meaning don't pretend you don't know what i am talking about. you aren't really that funny.

Actually she is... She's pretty fantastic
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    You got a lot of good replies on that thread too and a lot of people that stood up for you, just ignore the rude ones and move on. Hard when someone outright insults you, but that's all we can do sometimes!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Insecure. They try to laugh at you as a show of superiority as in "ha you're an idiot, I've been doing this longer and am therefore better".

Somewhere, someone made them feel the way they are making you feel. The people who are in the best shape, in my experience are the most helpful. The intermediate mediocre losers are the ones being jerks.

Am I?

Oh honey, I'm not trying to be that funny.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Actually I just did eat a cookie because my blood sugar was low lol but I wasn't cranky I was dizzy..
  • Axels91
    Options
    I see many people saying that the "meanies" or "bullies" are insecure, miserable deep down, have nothing better to do, jealous, etc...isn't that "bullying" too? If I'm mean, it's ok to say those things about me because, well, I'm mean and I have it coming to me? So, it's ok to make up assumptions about a person and talk down about them if they were mean first? Is that the message I'm getting here?

At least I admit that I'm mean. And admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Or the first step to finding like-minded people to be your friends. Or whatever.

if they are anywhere near as tough as they pretend to be, it should roll right off their backs :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

If it fit into my remaining calories, I so would.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

Am I?

Actually Emily is pretty freaking halarious.That is why she is my friend. Just saying.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

Mer, you just killed me. I died laughing.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Keyboard warriors.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Yeah. Right. It's bullying to call a bully what they are: A bully. Uh huh.
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

if they are anywhere near as tough as they pretend to be, it should roll right off their backs :)

You're so right. I'm putting up such a front and I'm SO hurt right now. I was making a point. We're all mean. Some of us are just more honest about it.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

You're so right. I'm putting up such a front and I'm SO hurt right now. I was making a point. We're all mean. Some of us are just more honest about it.

A-frikkin-MEN! I tell everyone, I'm brutally honest, If you can't handle that, we won't be friends.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

wow, that was a good one.
  • Axels91
    Options
    Keyboard warriors.

everyone is a bad as online. you can even be the leader of a clique! just be really snarky and then some other weak minded minions will hop on, cuz they're like so totally funneh n cool and have great senses of humor and can like totally take a joke cuz theyre all "not babeez" about it.

its just the internet until someone takes their clothes off. then everyone runs to report.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Keyboard warriors.

everyone is a bad as online. you can even be the leader of a clique! just be really snarky and then some other weak minded minions will hop on, cuz they're like so totally funneh n cool and have great senses of humor and can like totally take a joke cuz theyre all "not babeez" about it.

its just the internet until someone takes their clothes off. then everyone runs to report.

Is it lonely?
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

Please re-read what I posted. Nowhere did I say it was bullying to call someone a bully. Reading comprehension is your friend.
This discussion has been closed.