married men

Options

Replies

• LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because we all know it's only men that do this. :huh:

Im glad someone said this, I see women on here making overtly sexy topics and posts all the time. Seriously shocked at times.
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    Do you mean out and out hitting on you, or just being flirty/friendly?

^THIS
    i think a lot of people misinterpret sheer friendliness.

Maybe I'm just naive; I give everyone the benefit of the doubt
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    Yeah I've experienced a few problems with them too! I don't accept friend requests from them now. I know not all of men are like that but I'd rather not risk being creeped out.

Personally I think some men join with the sole intention of being perverted, it's easier to do on here then the likes of Facebook. All you have to do is pretend to want to lose weight then bam- you can be friend lots of women!

Personally I prefer female friends for that reason only
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    As a newlywed...it really makes me sad (I dont know why) that it is common now for people to cheat on their marriage. Im crazy as hell about my wife, and maybe it is just new to us, but even thinking about hurting her makes me sick to my stomach. I have a really guilty conscience. If things went bad between us, I would end the marriage before sneaking away and cheat. What is the point of that? It will only get worse from there.
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's the same here and on facebook. And not just married men, I see married women doing it too. It really disgusts me and pisses me off.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    It's the same here and on facebook. And not just married men, I see married women doing it too. It really disgusts me and pisses me off.

oh yea, it isn't just men who do this
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I'm flirty/friendly!
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    I have just had a thought. What if some of them say they are married so that women will be more inclined to accept their friend requests???
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Ok here goes,.........

As a woman, I know MY OWN. Men can make a woman's life hell, think woman don't have fantasies
    or outings they would like to share WE do ! problem a lot of times is after working , cooking, cleaning house
    and taking care of kids while the Male mows the grass (on his riding lawn mower) drinking beer then watching
    football SURE honey let me dress the part of your fantasy and spend the next 2 hrs making you happy so you
    don't cheat and when its over go grab some food and watch tv in bed while i finish cleaning the kitchen and getting
    things ready for tomorrow

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating? LMAO DITTO!!!!!!!

Oh and don't forget the fear of losing everything HE HAS WORKED FOR 95% of the time the females lose more then the
    males and they deal with children and the wanna be part time Dads.

BOTTOM LINE... If you feel you need / have to cheat get out, if you feel you can't get out SUCK IT UP
    until you can, no amount of rationalizing will make cheating ok.

The op sounds just like a man, or a woman having an affair with a married man !!

GET THE F--- REAL IT TAKES TWO

First off...... NO. I am not a man. Nor am I a woman having an affair with a married man. I WAS the one getting **** on all the time. I WAS the one that was ignored. I WAS the one who was alone and never actually acknowledged.

Saying that you HAVE to do EVERYTHING is on you. I did everything in my house, and if given the chance, would have GLADLY spent 2 hours "trying to make him happy". But he didnt want me and was blatantly obvious about it.

I made more money than him. I was the one that had to move and get a new car. I was the one who lost everything. I am also the one who replaced everything. My ex isnt there for our daughter most of the time, and the last time he had her, she wound up in the hospital due to his negligence.

If you ARE married, I really feel badly for your husband....... It must be hell to live with such a bitter, self serving, entitled woman. Yes, it does take two. BOTH of you have to work at it. But if a woman cant manage to pull her side and complains about everything SHE has to do, it wont be pleasant. I have never cheated or been any part of cheating in my life. I have felt the urge to, and didn't because I knew I could not keep emotions seperate.

Perhaps you should get the whole story before accusing people of adultry.......
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    This thread is just one of many loaded with people passing judgment on people they do not know based on assumptions or what THEY feel is right & wrong.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    This thread is just one of many loaded with people passing judgment on people they do not know based on assumptions or what THEY feel is right & wrong.

a bit like day to day life, really. :-P
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

a bit like day to day life, really. :-P

The norm in day to day life is keeping those judgments to yourself or discussing them with someone that shares your views. Not in a group of 100+ strangers and everyone attacking each other.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Ok here goes,.........

As a woman, I know MY OWN. Men can make a woman's life hell, think woman don't have fantasies
    or outings they would like to share WE do ! problem a lot of times is after working , cooking, cleaning house
    and taking care of kids while the Male mows the grass (on his riding lawn mower) drinking beer then watching
    football SURE honey let me dress the part of your fantasy and spend the next 2 hrs making you happy so you
    don't cheat and when its over go grab some food and watch tv in bed while i finish cleaning the kitchen and getting
    things ready for tomorrow

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating? LMAO DITTO!!!!!!!

Oh and don't forget the fear of losing everything HE HAS WORKED FOR 95% of the time the females lose more then the
    males and they deal with children and the wanna be part time Dads.

BOTTOM LINE... If you feel you need / have to cheat get out, if you feel you can't get out SUCK IT UP
    until you can, no amount of rationalizing will make cheating ok.

The op sounds just like a man, or a woman having an affair with a married man !!

GET THE F--- REAL IT TAKES TWO

First off...... NO. I am not a man. Nor am I a woman having an affair with a married man. I WAS the one getting **** on all the time. I WAS the one that was ignored. I WAS the one who was alone and never actually acknowledged.

Saying that you HAVE to do EVERYTHING is on you. I did everything in my house, and if given the chance, would have GLADLY spent 2 hours "trying to make him happy". But he didnt want me and was blatantly obvious about it.

I made more money than him. I was the one that had to move and get a new car. I was the one who lost everything. I am also the one who replaced everything. My ex isnt there for our daughter most of the time, and the last time he had her, she wound up in the hospital due to his negligence.

If you ARE married, I really feel badly for your husband....... It must be hell to live with such a bitter, self serving, entitled woman. Yes, it does take two. BOTH of you have to work at it. But if a woman cant manage to pull her side and complains about everything SHE has to do, it wont be pleasant. I have never cheated or been any part of cheating in my life. I have felt the urge to, and didn't because I knew I could not keep emotions seperate.

Perhaps you should get the whole story before accusing people of adultry.......

I am Married to a wonderful man and we have a great relationship, what i don't understand is your post
    is putting all the blame on the female , and defending the male !!! Sorry you had such a bad experience
    everything you went thru was your fault ??
    Your post and your reply contradict each other
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options

Agree 100%
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

I am Married to a wonderful man and we have a great relationship, what i don't understand is your post
    is putting all the blame on the female , and defending the male !!! Sorry you had such a bad experience
    everything you went thru was your fault ??
    Your post and your reply contradict each other

Because the majority of the time it is the woman that is the indifferent, cold, bitter, whiney, and angry. My experience was not the norm. I have watched it. I have seen people go through it, and made a decision to never be "that wife". And although I am not married anymore, I am in a committed relationship with a man that I share a home and children with, and have the same responsibilities as any married woman, and I choose to not be that way BECAUSE of the angry bitter frigid women I see.
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I just saw a post a man questioning the same thing for a woman lol.....hmmm interesting! Both parties are guilty :)
  • RUNNER48WH
    Options
    or getting caught in the rain.....?
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    As a newlywed...it really makes me sad (I dont know why) that it is common now for people to cheat on their marriage. Im crazy as hell about my wife, and maybe it is just new to us, but even thinking about hurting her makes me sick to my stomach. I have a really guilty conscience. If things went bad between us, I would end the marriage before sneaking away and cheat. What is the point of that? It will only get worse from there.

It makes me sad too sometimes. Just gotta realize that you aren't the majority, and I'm sure your lovely wife isn't either! :)
  • ninabeia929
    Options
    totally AGREE!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I am married and flirt ALOT. My wife knows I flirt in face I disclose 100% to her. I think there is a line though between flirting and actual hitting on. I am a bonified 110% horn dog who loves the female species like a fat kid (me) likes cake but there is one thing I love even more and that is my amazing wife! If a guy flirts and you wanna play along fine, but when he crosses that line and becomes a cheating creep give him the boot!