married men

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• BillyPinky
    BillyPinky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it has something to do with our profile pics ladies. Sometimes i will change mine to a bikini shot and BAM..... friend requests from creepers and men talking dirty in messages... so to help with this epidemic we should make our pictures modest, this will not cure our problem but it will help.

Exactly. If both sexes are showing their boobs and arses what do you expect.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I'm married and flirt/get flirted with from married men sometimes. However, it is simply fun and laughter, no pics sending, no one gets hurt kind of flirting. My husband knows I'm a natural born flirt and I also have a huge sense of humour so these combined with cool mfp pals leads to some fun along my journey. This is just my case and I am only speaking for myself and yes, I do "cross the line" sometimes but my husband is aware of 90% of what I do/say on here. He doesn't seem concerned because we trust one another...I mean really, what am I gonna do...leave my husband and 2 beautiful kids because I flirt with someone half way acrossed the world on MFP!? I'm not the brightest at times...but, I'm not a teenager and certainly not stupid. Life is just too short not to have a little fun...I'm getting some zest back in my life for the first time since my mother passed away and I am living life to the fullest, whatever it may be cause I may never see a tomorrow! I am who I am,~ I pass judgement on no one..nobody's perfect! just sayin' :smile:
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread is still going!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I appreciate this thread very much.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well.... I'm genuinely single and staying that way for the rest of this year (by choice) so all you ladies can flirt all you want ... I won't be falling for your batting eyelids, your manipulative eye contact, your plunging neckline... your pert butt...

your ripped abdominals...

your supple backs...

your clasping thighs...

oh god help me...

*sigh*
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You'd think if they were going to hit on chicks, they wouldn't write that they were married on their profile! Or they'd at least take their KIDS out of their PROFILE PICTURE!

9 times out of 10, when I get a flirty message it's from a married dad. Pathetic.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    *rolls eyes* can't believe this thread is STILL around.

^^^ This