married men

Options

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

no??

edited to add question marks.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am officially single. YEEHAW.
    And therefore, open to flirting of all kinds.
    Innocent, pervy, etc.
    Preferably not from married men, however.
    Not really my style.
    So....one, two, three...BRING IT.
    Well...?
    Tap, tap, tap.
    Eh.
    I'll go lift some stuff and put some stuff down.
    I'm dating my power rack.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Why not just take it as a compliment? Is it really that bad if a guy married or not hits on a girl. It's the internet, you have to expect that!
  • kbbradley
    kbbradley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If I could apologize for my species I would, but not all men, married or not need to have their eg stroked this way. I am married, trying to get in better health for my wife and myself, love women but got married for a reason, she's great! So my discussions with women are for the encouragement and just good friendship.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Delete them...and move on...PLENTY of nice SINGLE men out there!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER had this problem, in two years of membership. Maybe I am not pretty enough... :sad:

:noway:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I read this and think wow none of my male friends hit on me. Dang it, I must have the wrong friends or doing something else wrong. LOL. I'm good the way it is btw. :)
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    If I could apologize for my species I would, but not all men, married or not need to have their eg stroked this way. I am married, trying to get in better health for my wife and myself, love women but got married for a reason, she's great! So my discussions with women are for the encouragement and just good friendship.

*facepalm* why would you want apologise for a load of made up misandry?
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    There are some real creeps on this site - writing about how much they love their wife on their profile, yet sending you filthy private messages and requesting photos..

*shudder*

Came across this myself.... I just hit *delete* and dont respond.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

*facepalm* why would you want apologise for a load of made up misandry?

I :heart: you.

ETA: Wait, I am married. So just to clarify- I am not hitting on you. Just appreciating your sarcasm and abs.
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I must be the ugliest chick on here...no one has ever done that to me!! :cry:
    Would some creepy married guy PLEASE harrass me so I can at least be in the club!!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    No one has hit on me...I feel slightly offended ;) ah no really men are such pervs...I was out in the real world and this guy came on to me, later I saw him at a concert with his wife - who looked so like me that my mate commented...freaky!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Would some creepy married guy PLEASE harrass me so I can at least be in the club!!

I feel your pain :)
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    <--- Just another reason to make my avatar my current inspiration... No man hits on Matt Stutzman, no man. (Maybe some men but I don't have to worry about those men:wink: )
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Okay...hey mother - want another?
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it has something to do with our profile pics ladies. Sometimes i will change mine to a bikini shot and BAM..... friend requests from creepers and men talking dirty in messages... so to help with this epidemic we should make our pictures modest, this will not cure our problem but it will help.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it has something to do with our profile pics ladies. Sometimes i will change mine to a bikini shot and BAM..... friend requests from creepers and men talking dirty in messages... so to help with this epidemic we should make our pictures modest, this will not cure our problem but it will help.
    The cleavage in your profile pic right now is enough to get me looking...
  • missmuse06
    missmuse06 Posts: 50
    Options
    I must be doing this wrong. ;-)
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    wow, all the male bashing in here sucks.

Yep there are jerks here, and everywhere in the world. Thats life. Wherever you have groups of people you have good and bad, and the internet makes it easier to be "bad" because of anonymity..

But don't paint all men with such a brush. Many women can be as bad. But again, not all.

There are also a lot of really really great guys and girls here as well.

I have a number of male friends, and though many display cute "flirty" behavior (guys and gals) - none are actively really trying to "get some", its all fun banter - and the ones that do have a partner in their life, seem to respect that person/relationship, as well as mine, and don't try to encroach.

If you have some people that are acting in appropriately - just defriend them or report them, and move on.

If you have a suggestive photo, message, or name, maybe rethink it, if it generates attention you do not want.
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a married (and faithful!) man, I have to say that it is disappointing to see the sanctity of marriage being so...neglected. I am a friendly person, and like talking to people, but will not for an INSTANT think of taking things further. I wish I could say the same for all married men.

Im wit you...talk with lots of girls. Do this with my wife's full knowledge. I wouldn't dream of going any further - love her waaaaay too much for that. But talking to girls (esp pretty girls) is fun AND exciting, so why not?

Its about keeping life fun and interesting and exciting for me. My wife is my ROCK - I'd be lost without her, and she knows it.

How's this for trust/love: Last week (on my 40th birthday), I told my wife "I will love you till the world stops spinning - there is no doubt in my mind that you are my best friend and will be forever. I just don't like you very much sometimes."

Her response? " Go F yourself, d|ckhead!"

HAAHAAAA!!! Did i mention I'll love her till the world stops spinning?? How did I get SO DAMN LUCKY??