married men

Options

Replies

• WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it has something to do with our profile pics ladies. Sometimes i will change mine to a bikini shot and BAM..... friend requests from creepers and men talking dirty in messages... so to help with this epidemic we should make our pictures modest, this will not cure our problem but it will help.
    The cleavage in your profile pic right now is enough to get me looking...

maybe i should change it to a pic of my shoes...didn't realize i had a cleavage shot. :/.....okay that's better
    <<<<<<<<
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it has something to do with our profile pics ladies. Sometimes i will change mine to a bikini shot and BAM..... friend requests from creepers and men talking dirty in messages... so to help with this epidemic we should make our pictures modest, this will not cure our problem but it will help.

maybe i should change it to a pic of my shoes...didn't realize i had a cleavage shot. :/.....okay that's better
    <<<<<<<<
    I dunno...those are some pretty sexy shoes...
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm feeling left out. No married men here are hitting on me ; )

ME neither.............................
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:wink:

Seriously, though, as a single woman who was married a LONG time to a cheater (and it took me years to find out about THAT little tidbit of info..........), I see nothing wrong with some harmless flirting and socializing.......but anything more is NOT okay.
  • WILSONBA
    Options

<<<<<<<<
    I dunno...those are some pretty sexy shoes...

You are the bomb Rob, I couldn't live one day without you!
  • WILSONBA
    Options
    I must be doing this wrong. ;-)

you are a sophisticated beautiful!
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm still laughing at the way some of the women on here are painting a lot men as pervs. Some of the pics I see of some "married" women on here probably are the reason why married men make comments and hit on the women. if someone pays a compliment, I guess that's hitting on them. Sheeesh!!!
  • WILSONBA
    Options
    I'm still laughing at the way some of the women on here are painting a lot men as pervs. Some of the pics I see of some "married" women on here probably are the reason why married men make comments and hit on the women. if someone pays a compliment, I guess that's hitting on them. Sheeesh!!!

cute puppy.....btw i wasn't hitting on you!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You are the bomb Rob, I couldn't live one day without you!
    I hear that a lot...
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I hear about that stuff from my female friends. So inappropriate. Get out of the damn relationship if you're unhappy you turd head.

I agree, some people need to realise that the other person in their relationship also has feelings, they can and will be hurt by the persons actions when caught out. Reason why I say when and not if, is because at some point in time they will be caught out one way or another, it's inevitable.

As you said though, if they're not happy, do the other person a favour and let them down gently to find someone who would take better care of them both physically and mentally, plus give them everything they can from a relationship instead of living a lie or trying to have two cakes and eating them both.

--Lee

^^This!!!
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

That's totally inappropriate. What ever happened to the sancitity of marriage? Want to get together, have a cocktail, and discuss this at length?

ROTFLMAO! I want to be YOUR friend! :laugh:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I've experienced this on another website, a shame it goes on here. That explains why some of my friends have disclaimers in their profile.
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    I know of two unfaithful women on here

It goes both ways....

Posting pretty much naked pics of yourself online is a SMART IDEA
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    From what I see, women in here are just as bad.

Like others said.....posting pics in your underwear while you are married is disrespectful. I think the whole "but its progress pics! Thats all I care about!" is bull****. You can keep those pictures private then....
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    What? Cause they are married, they can't say your hot? Dumb! They still have a pulse and just wanna give credit where its do. As long as they aren't taking it too far, in which case you can just tell them to lay off or delete them. Chill the f**K out! Ladies are dumb to think that because men are married that they some how dont find other women attractive. Ha! Hell half the time I'm the one that tells my husband "Damn honey! Did you see the rack on that chick?!???! Come here...LOOK!"
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I don't know, I think the women on here are far worse than men. I should count the number of bra/cleavage profile pics.
    I don't see many package pics (and that's a damn shame btw)
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    What? Cause they are married, they can't say your hot? Dumb! They still have a pulse and just wanna give credit where its do. As long as they aren't taking it too far, in which case you can just tell them to lay off or delete them. Chill the f**K out! Ladies are dumb to think that because men are married that they some how dont find other women attractive. Ha! Hell half the time I'm the one that tells my husband "Damn honey! Did you see the rack on that chick?!???! Come here...LOOK!"

I do the same exact thing. Women are beautiful. Men are just as beautiful. We like to look. We like to flirt. Shame on us.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    *rolls eyes* can't believe this thread is STILL around.
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    Options
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, just as long as you come home for dinner.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, just as long as you come home for dinner.

DING DING DING!! We have a winner! Topic.. CLOSED!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If your partner wouldn't approve, don't do it.

I see women and men both do it.
    There is a line. Don't cross it. When you find yourself in a moment where you ask "is this a line I'm about to cross" you stop. Unless you have no respect for your partner.
    In that case you probably wouldn't be with them.