Replies

• rachelbina
    rachelbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I want to start lifting heavy, keep reading great results, but not sure where to start. Do you have a routine that you follow? How often? How much cardio are you adding in? How long does your routine take?

Great results!

I started with New Rules of Lifting for Women. It's a great weight room starter program (or advanced really).
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    YEP!!! Muscles do the body good! Totally agree.. and I love it!

"LIFT HEAVY! RUN HARD!" =D
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Another tip for weightlifting newbies - if you need advice or a spot, just ask! If you see someone doing an exercise, ask what they're doing and ask for a spot. If you aren't sure whether you're doing something right, ask someone to check out your form for you. People take it as a huge compliment. I used to be afraid of the man cave and now I love it.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I agree with this! I've been lifting for a month and I lost an inch off my waist (down to 26 inches) and an inch and a half off my hips (35.5) even if the scale hasn't changed at all---LIFT HEAVY LADIES! I'm using the Body Sculpting Bible and it's amazing.
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you!!
    Lifting heavy makes your body change SO much!!!
  • _Mitch_
    Options
    Great job and awesome results!

Deff super awesome results!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    rawr
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Does anyopne realize the OP posted this early last year and has a deaactivated account now?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!