BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Alright friends. Tired. 1.5 hours at the gym, 1 hour total on the elliptical (6 miles) for a grand total of 1146 burned today. As much as I would like to keep working to get all 4 pounds off today (14,000 calories burned) is a bit extreme and I'd like to be able to walk tomorrow.

My quads are a little angry with me right now. I just told them to STFU. Now I gotta do something about the way I smell.

Great Job!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Marla - Sorry to hear about Sarah's +10. I am still praying for that miracle for her!

:smooched:

thanks--

Dave
  • Marla64
    Options
    Alright friends. Tired. 1.5 hours at the gym, 1 hour total on the elliptical (6 miles) for a grand total of 1146 burned today. As much as I would like to keep working to get all 4 pounds off today (14,000 calories burned) is a bit extreme and I'd like to be able to walk tomorrow.

My quads are a little angry with me right now. I just told them to STFU. Now I gotta do something about the way I smell.

On behalf of humanity, I thank you-- :devil:

Dave
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options

Lori - Way to go! Great job! Smelly or not, you're one pretty amazing chica!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    In taking care of that smell thing I did something way dumb. I stepped on the scale in the middle of the day. I never do that. I think I thought it was going to be different. Oh no, it was even up 2 tenths. Go figure. I actually told it to STFU and flipped it off. Now I'm better. :ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Dave

Watch out, Marla! That's a rule violation!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    In taking care of that smell thing I did something way dumb. I stepped on the scale in the middle of the day. I never do that. I think I thought it was going to be different. Oh no, it was even up 2 tenths. Go figure. I actually told it to STFU and flipped it off. Now I'm better. :ohwell:

Yay, Lori! That's great! I'm glad you weren't up during the day!
  • Marla64
    Options

Dave

What can I say-- I'm just a subversive at heart--
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

dang Lori, making me HAVE to go home and do my hour....dang you!!:angry:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Jeannie- you said you wanted to hold hands and run. Hang on girl!
  • 72lori
    Options

Yay, Lori! That's great! I'm glad you weren't up during the day!

True. Even 2/10 in the middle of the day isn't bad. Thanks for reminding me of that.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Dave

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You called her smelly I'm reporting you cause that hurt MY feelings!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

Dave

smiley-signs056.gif

:wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Dave

smiley-signs056.gif

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Now my feelings are really HURT!! I'm telling!!!:wink:

• Marla64
    Options

Dave

smiley-signs056.gif

Now my feelings are really HURT!! I'm telling!!!:wink:

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Dave

smiley-signs056.gif

Something is making me think that that little line on your signature is so not true! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

Dave

smiley-signs056.gif

Something is making me think that that little line on your signature is so not true! :laugh: :laugh:

Today it should read "I'm the brat-- "

Get something stuck in my craw and it takes a while--
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    well,

I've got a migraine so I'll make this short and sweet...

!(*%&*#$^%*(&#*@!&(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er.. Um.. I mean....

Screw it. There's no positive side to a migraine. I will be fully out of commission from about a half hour from now til anywhere between 3:00 AM this morning or 3:00 PM tomorrow afternoon. That's just how it is ladies. How it's always been.

Anywho, since I won't be around
    tonight, everyone have a great night!!!!...

..P.S. I wrote this with my eyes closed. Trying to make my poor brain last until work is over. How'd I do?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Today it should read "I'm the brat-- "

Get something stuck in my craw and it takes a while--

I hear ya!! I'm sure Mike's lurker know what threads to lurk on. I am also sure that they watch this one cause most of Dave's "friends" are on here.
  • 72lori
    Options
    smiley-signs056.gif

I was thinking the same thing. Something about that little STFU guy waving his hand and then the angel with "I'm the good one" just didn't go together.