BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs056.gif

:wink:
    Something is making me think that that little line on your signature is so not true! :laugh: :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing. Something about that little STFU guy waving his hand and then the angel with "I'm the good one" just didn't go together.

??
    I have no idea what you mean--
    smiley-signs055.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    In 2 days I rode my bike 30 miles!! Man does my *kitten* hurt!!:laugh: :laugh: I also have 1240 calories left to eat! do you think I will get them in by 9pm?!?!? I doubt it!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    In 2 days I rode my bike 30 miles!! Man does my *kitten* hurt!!:laugh: :laugh: I also have 1240 calories left to eat! do you think I will get them in by 9pm?!?!? I doubt it!!

I had bruises one time from going too far......Had to call DH to come pick me up!!:laugh:
    It was nice at 9 am when I started, but at noon it was hot as h e double tooth picks:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I did my 45 minutes as soon as I got home from work (phew it is hot) and ate great all day. just made some chicken tenders to go on a big salad (typo'd bug salad:huh: )

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Greetings my team--

Sarah shot better on her second round-- but not well enough to earn a spot in the Open--

Turns out they took the top 4, and Sarah placed 5th out of 19-- so she's "first alternate."

We're hoping that since the U.S. Women's Open is local to us, that she may get lucky and be the first "first alternate" selected if one is needed, and may get there after all--

Bless her sweet little heart-- she must be heartbroken--

Hubby is very emotional, too - they've had their eye on this for four years--

Thanks for your wishes--

And in case Dave is lurking-- may I publicly say how very proud I am of my beautiful daughter-- not only is she a fine golfer with a brilliant future ahead of her, more importantly she is a beautiful person. She makes her parents proud everywhere she goes with her inner beauty-- she is sweet, kind, generous, loving, funny-- the list goes on and on-- and honors her parents with her gracious and charming behavior on and off the course. She is everything and more you could hope a daughter could turn out to be.

And I adore my Sarah Bear-- :drinker: :drinker:

God bless us all this day, my friends-- :cry:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Marla - Sorry to hear Sarah didn't make it! Hopefully she'll get in as an alternative! And those were some very beautiful words you said about your daughter :flowerforyou:

I'm better. Mostly. Still getting a twinge here and there but I'm going to work out tonight anyway. I wimped out and ordered a pizza for dinner so I didn't have to cook and now I'm regreting it. I totally could have waited until now to eat... Of course though, they usually last alot longer than this.

ANYWAY!! Since i'm way over my calories I need to work it, work it, work it! Oop, I almost started whining about how I'm tired. STFU Vanessa. Ok. STFUing.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: MY BLACK TEAM!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening Teammates!
    I have missed you all today very much!! I hope you all had a good Monday.

Marla-sorry your daughter didn't make it but maybe she can be an alternate. I hope so b/c she sounds like she is an awesome golfer and she has an awesome mom too!

Vanessa-Sorry about your migraine girl. Hope you are feeling better.

Andrew-welcome back! it's good to see you posting some more here.

Everyone telling the scales to STFU- I did that first thing this morning b/c after all the bike riding and jumping rope I have done this weekend the scale didn't seem to like me at all! I hope that changes by Wednesday morning.

Anyone else I missed-sorry I couldn't keep up with all the posting. I hope all is well in the land of the biker gang we have here! I have enjoyed riding but my tush says otherwise and my calves are sore today but I feel like I am doing something with my body finally!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It is very quiet in here tonight. Hope you all had a great Monday and I will catch you all tomorrow after my 12 hour work day! Goodnight everyone!!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hidey Ho neighbors. Can't wait for a day off tomorrow!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!! I did pretty well this week! Hope the scale is nice to everyone today! I did my shred last night and it is finally getting a little easier. I can almost do all the exercises all the way through! I've never been able to do that!! We start softball up again next week so I hope all the hard work will show. I really want to crank that ball! Well, I'm off to work. Hope to pop in here and there. Good luck all and have a great day!!

:drinker:
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Sorry I haven't been on much this week. School is consuming me!!! I have a major exam on Thursday, hopefully stress will not make me gain. Granted I hit a major accomplishment, normally when I stress with exams I eat a whole bag of cookies, but NOT this time!!I hope eveyone has a great last chance workout!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black!

Lynnie- enjoy the day off. Ride like the wind.

Leilani- study hard, you'll do well- NO cookies!

Jenni- good job on the Shred

I'm off to the gym, gotta burn, burn burn if I want to meet my goal. I decided I'm much better with clear goals and something to work toward. Gives doing it all some 'purpose' other than just doing it to do it. Make sense?
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Guys - I have seriously lost my groove. If someone finds it, shoot it back to me will ya'?? :laugh:
    It is my birthday today though. So this will help motivate me - I don't want to turn 40 next year still fat and sassy. I just want to be sassy :laugh:

I tried to get caught up on this thread yesterday, but didn't make it! You guys rock - now that it's slowing down a little here at work, I'll have a chance at keeping up! I hope I don't get the STFU smilie for this post :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    MTGirl- Happy Birthday. Give yourself the present of getting your groove back. You can do it.

Jeannie- 1,000 calories down already today. (You wanted to hold hands. Maybe I should have told you I was kicking it hard before you grabbed ahold.) Have fun with your workout.

Lynnie- I imagine you are already in your workout groove, on your bike with your hair blowing in the breeze. Hope the weather is great to do it.

To all- Just be thankful you aren't in Florida, it's supposed to be 99 degrees here for the next 6 days. Goodie. I thought about getting the poor dog out for a walk but it was already 80 and humid as anything at 6:30 this AM.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Guys - I have seriously lost my groove. If someone finds it, shoot it back to me will ya'?? :laugh:
    It is my birthday today though. So this will help motivate me - I don't want to turn 40 next year still fat and sassy. I just want to be sassy :laugh:

I tried to get caught up on this thread yesterday, but didn't make it! You guys rock - now that it's slowing down a little here at work, I'll have a chance at keeping up! I hope I don't get the STFU smilie for this post :flowerforyou:

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MT GIRL!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey people!!!

Happy birthday MT girl!!! :flowerforyou: :smooched:

I had a break through today...I'm sure it sounds kind of silly but I was pleased...today I realized that i had to push in my upper stomach to see my lower stomach because it has gone down quite a bit!!!:blushing: :noway: :love: :drinker: Again I know that sounds silly but it says that finally my body is trying to change!!! Not to mention that my cousin told me that my butt was looking great and that she was jealous!!!! Which is great because she's younger and smaller than I am!!! Yeah me!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

I hope everyone else has a great day and rest of the week!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    smiley-love013.gif Thanks guys!! Love my Black Team! :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    good afternoon everybody--

No time-- just saying hey!

Later!!!!!