BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good afternoon team!!

Happy B-day MTgirl!!

Marla, you are such a good mom...congrats on your daughter!!

I'm NOT looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in. Can't I just ignore the scale????
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!

Happy Birthday, MTGirl!

Not much time to chat, just stopping in to say hi. Hope everyone has a great day and an *kitten*-kicking last chance workout.

Say it with me, 'If you're not puking, fainting, or dying...KEEP GOING!'

Later kids!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    When we were talking the other day I said I felt good in my dress I wore out Friday night. I think Sara asked to see it. Here it is. This is the first day my hair is not in a ponytail and I don't look very funky. The pictures are kind of blurry and I was getting irritated- pictures with me in them and I get along about as well as the scale and I.... anyway, you'll get the idea.
    IMG_3904-1.jpg
    IMG_3906.jpg?t=1245170372
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    When we were talking the other day I said I felt good in my dress I wore out Friday night. I think Sara asked to see it. Here it is. This is the first day my hair is not in a ponytail and I don't look very funky. The pictures are kind of blurry and I was getting irritated- pictures with me in them and I get along about as well as the scale and I.... anyway, you'll get the idea.
    IMG_3904-1.jpg
    IMG_3906.jpg?t=1245170372

YOWZA! Not very funky, my *kitten*...you look amazing, Lori!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    WOW Lori!! You look amazing!!! :heart:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Thanks Shuntae, yeah, I was saying I wasn't totally funky so I could actually put on the dress for a picture. Yesterday I worked out on and off all day and was way gross all day long! I changed into a bathing suit before DH got home, threw on some deoderant and hoped he didn't get too offended by my stench. :laugh: Then I got dinner and jumped in the pool to further hide the funk. Chlorine does wonders. So I showered in time to put on PJ's and fall into bed. One of those days.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Lori - you look fantastic - way to go!!!

Janie
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Wow Lori!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    if I could whistle, I'd give you a cat call--

But, I'd spit on my screen--

I'm so lame, I know--

you look wonderful, Lori--

Have a good day--
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Thanks Shuntae, yeah, I was saying I wasn't totally funky so I could actually put on the dress for a picture. Yesterday I worked out on and off all day and was way gross all day long! I changed into a bathing suit before DH got home, threw on some deoderant and hoped he didn't get too offended by my stench. :laugh: Then I got dinner and jumped in the pool to further hide the funk. Chlorine does wonders. So I showered in time to put on PJ's and fall into bed. One of those days.

Lori, You look great.:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So I said the same thing Shuntae did when I saw your pictures Lori! Wowzers!! :love: :love: :love:

Hey everyone. Had a busy morning here. Madison had her 3 yr. Pics this am and let me tell you I was a little scared. All morning she kept telling us that she didn't want to get her picture taken. Once we got her into her cute dress and her hair done and into the studio she turned into a total camera hog. The girl that took her picture was the "picture Lady" and madison would say "123 Action" for her picture to be taken. She totally posed for a couple too! They turned out really great!! Ava goes in 2 weeks for her first Birthday ones! She'll be easy!!

All I want to do now is eat but my tummy hurts! :ohwell:

Softball tonight if it doesn't rain.:bigsmile:

Hope Everyones last chance workouts are going great!

PM me if you have an Idea for a new challenge for next week.

Have a great day!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Hello Team! I hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Birthday MT Girl!

Lori- That dress looks wonderful on you! Very pretty!!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday MT girl!

Lori - Wowzers is right! Congratulations. You look amazing!

Happy Last Chance Workout Team!

Scale - Did you get the memo about our weigh in tomorrow? Let's have a good morning. Let's not have a repeat of this morning okay? Thanks!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. I will not be weighing in for 1 month. My BFF took my scale and locked it in her trunk:mad:

I guess I was getting a bit too fixated on that box of springs:blushing:

:flowerforyou: The good news is I will be 137.5 for 4 weeks no matter what!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Oh Jeannie, I'm so sorry for your loss :wink: :laugh: . To me that is a form of torture. But, not for you. You're a "doer", I'm more of a "talker". That scale will be begging to come back home soon!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Aww, thanks team. You know how some clothes just make you feel like you look good? $30 at Kohl's and it makes you feel awesome. Well worth the money.

I had the best GYN appointment today (ok, call me sicko) but when I got on the scale (not digital) that dear nurse started it with the weight on the 100 instead of the 150. I can not tell you when that happened last. It made me all happy like. Of course she had to move it up to the 150 but only for 4 pounds. After she weighed me she was like, "Girl, I have no idea where you are hiding 154 pounds." God bless her! (Ok, so I have a similar style more casual dress like the one in my pic on today, if they really make me look like I weigh less they are my uniform from now on! I'm never taking them off. :wink: )

Anyway, weird stuff makes me happy. The thought that in a few pounds that weight on the scale will be able to be on the 100 instead of the 150 or yes, even the 200 a few times made my day! :bigsmile:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Hi gang. I will not be weighing in for 1 month. My BFF took my scale and locked it in her trunk:mad:

I guess I was getting a bit too fixated on that box of springs:blushing:

:flowerforyou: The good news is I will be 137.5 for 4 weeks no matter what!!:laugh: :laugh:

Well, BFF's do know best.... but I would be at Walmart buying me a new one. :laugh:

Maybe it is what you need. You can refocus, work on what you want and not stress over a number. It is after all- just a number. Do as I say- not as I do. K?
  • 72lori
    Options
    Completely off subject- why does every picture downloaded to this site cut off the top of everybody's head? Marla, your daughters body on your av looks great, too bad most of her head is missing.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Completely off subject- why does every picture downloaded to this site cut off the top of everybody's head? Marla, your daughters body on your av looks great, too bad most of her head is missing.

Uh-- what are you talking about--

That's my body--
  • 72lori
    Options

Uh-- what are you talking about--

That's my body--

Gosh, I'm so sorry for the mix up. You know- daughter golfer- assumptions. :wink:

I would have know for sure if the head was there!