• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Janie, hope all turns out well.

Lynnie, take care of yourself.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Vanessa- Sending one up for the little guy. That's so scary to have a sick little one. I hope they figure out what's going on, and soon. And tell your BF to shut it.

Janie- Sending one up for you, too! Hope they figure out what's going on with your back and that it doesn't require surgery.

Lynnie- Feel better soon and take care of yourself!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Well guys official results are in for my 5k!

Place # 467-out of 1300
    Finish Time: 27:13
    Pace: 8:46

I'll take 467th in a race of over 1,300. Now to work on getting faster!

:drinker:

Wow...awesome job! 1300 runner/walkers:noway:

Mother's day 5k had 2500. lol
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Janie-My heart and prayers are with you dear. Hope all is well.

Vanessa- Sayin prayers for the little and and his mommy. Seeing your baby sick can be really difficult

Lynne-Feel better dear!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Place # 467-out of 1300

I didn't think Maine had that many residents. :laugh:

Oh, and Yee Haw. :wink: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

Place # 467-out of 1300

Aww shucks beans. There's loads of us moose riding slack jawed yokels up in these here woods.

lol
    :drinker: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello......tired and worn out so just skimmed tonight

Janie-all will be well. We are here to support you. I pray the MRI shows you are just degenerating like the rest of us humanoids!!:ohwell:

Lynnie-sorry your so sick poo bear. Hope you feel better fast. I will blow a kiss from over here,cuz I dont wanna be sick too!
    (OH and you MADE me buy a bike! Just had my first ride and LOVED it!!!)

Vanessa-hope the babies are ok and :mad: to dh

Everyone else have a great night and sleep tight, Dont let the bed bugs bite
  • 72lori
    Options
    Evening folks. Funny moment from today. My 12 year old son, Ian is selling on ebay a pair of ripped up Abercrombie jeans in a 30x30. Much to his dismay I had them on today and they fit. Muhahaha!

Ok, so they were tight across the hips and behind, but they were on and all of the buttons on the button fly were closed. He did tell me not to sit down, he was afraid I would rip them and he couldn't sell them. Seriously? How would you notice a few more rips? Those things cost a fortune and looked like they met a weed whacker when he bought them. I believe they call the look 'destroyed'.

I remember the day when they were little and got holes in their jeans and I wouldn't let them wear them 'out' places. Now a dressed up look is jeans that are ripped to shreds.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Evening folks. Funny moment from today. My 12 year old son, Ian is selling on ebay a pair of ripped up Abercrombie jeans in a 30x30. Much to his dismay I had them on today and they fit. Muhahaha!

Ok, so they were tight across the hips and behind, but they were on and all of the buttons on the button fly were closed. He did tell me not to sit down, he was afraid I would rip them and he couldn't sell them. Seriously? How would you notice a few more rips? Those things cost a fortune and looked like they met a weed whacker when he bought them. I believe they call the look 'destroyed'.

I remember the day when they were little and got holes in their jeans and I wouldn't let them wear them 'out' places. Now a dressed up look is jeans that are ripped to shreds.

I'm a traitor to my generation because I never got that style even when I was younger. :laugh: Can't imagine buying (or fitting, for that matter) anything in that store, especially some ripped jeans!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I'm a traitor to my generation because I never got that style even when I was younger. :laugh: Can't imagine buying (or fitting, for that matter) anything in that store, especially some ripped jeans!

I am right there with you, Shuntae! I couldn't justify the expense! Ridiculous! I saw acid washed jeans a couple weeks at the store. MY EYES! MY EYES!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Place # 467-out of 1300

Aww shucks beans. There's loads of us moose riding slack jawed yokels up in these here woods.

lol
    :drinker: :laugh:

"moose riding" :laugh: You're too much.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

I am right there with you, Shuntae! I couldn't justify the expense! Ridiculous! I saw acid washed jeans a couple weeks at the store. MY EYES! MY EYES!

Ouch! I can handle it on kids 21 and under because they don't remember it the first time...but I firmly believe that if you wore it the first time, you are too damn old to rock it when it comes back.
  • 72lori
    Options

Ouch! I can handle it on kids 21 and under because they don't remember it the first time...but I firmly believe that if you wore it the first time, you are too damn old to rock it when it comes back.

You two are still young. I'm older than you and when I get to my goal I'm buying myself a pair of those ripped up jeans and I'm going to rock them. I think I'll go to American Eagle though, Abercrombie is out of my price range. Those old movie star folks do it, so can I darn it! :laugh: (Wonder if they make them with a pouch to stick the belly flab?)
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

You two are still young. I'm older than you and when I get to my goal I'm buying myself a pair of those ripped up jeans and I'm going to rock them. I think I'll go to American Eagle though, Abercrombie is out of my price range. Those old movie star folks do it, so can I darn it! :laugh: (Wonder if they make them with a pouch to stick the belly flab?)

LOL You are too much! I did go into American Eagle for the first time a couple months ago, and it wasn't so bad. The rest of them (Abercrombie, Hollister, etc.) are not my style or budget at all. Especially not when I have to dress up most of the time. I'm more of a New York & Co kind of girl.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Vanessa-I hope Owen is ok soon. It sucks when they are sick and there isn't much you can do about it til they figure out what's wrong.

Janie-I hope your back turns out ok and you won't have to have surgery. That is so awful!

Lynnie-Girl get you some rest to get over that infection. That will be the best thing for you!

April-Thanks for the commercial!! And take Lynnie some chicken soup please!

Sam-My starting weight on here was 192 pounds. Uugghhh!! I haven't lost as much as most here but everyone is so motivational!!! Great job on that bike ride!

Lori-You are doing so great! That scale has to love you this week!!!

Jeannie-Congrats on getting a bike and loving it too!

Everyone I missed HELLO and hope you are all having a great evening. I worked my 12 hours and came home, ate supper, and went out for my power walk. Hubby joined my with his bike for a while then walked with me for a while too. Then all the cats came out to watch us walk....LOL! I only got in 35 minutes before it got dark and burned 289 calories. Now I am relaxing!!

Oh yea-Lori and Shuntae- I would love to rock a "nice" expensive pair of ripped jeans! Lori I think you can do it now too!! Now the acid wash would have to go away tho!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Sam my highest weight was 189 pounds, at 4'll".
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Teenagers-- :grumble:

:noway:

Nite all--

:yawn:
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    don't let her lie.....she's 4'10:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    oh....and i will bring you Campbell's chicken & stars, run up to the door, knock, and run.....nah just teasin....i love you so much....i just might make ya some homemade chicken soup.....and hand deliver it to you...on a silver platter.....with LOTS of XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO's.....i'll take care of you..i'd wipe your snotty nose, hold your hair while you vomit, clean up your kleenex's, make you soup, i would even let ya cough on me...but i absolutley draw the line at wipin yo a$@:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE YOU....FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    don't let her lie.....she's 4'10:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    oh....and i will bring you Campbell's chicken & stars, run up to the door, knock, and run.....nah just teasin....i love you so much....i just might make ya some homemade chicken soup.....and hand deliver it to you...on a silver platter.....with LOTS of XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO's.....i'll take care of you..i'd wipe your snotty nose, hold your hair while you vomit, clean up your kleenex's, make you soup, i would even let ya cough on me...but i absolutley draw the line at wipin yo a$@:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE YOU....FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy-- if that ain't love, I don't know what is-- :noway:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone!

Sam- my original starting weight was 200 lbs (at 5'1")