BLACK TEAM WEEK 6

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Your mother is my new facebook friend.....what a hoot she is!!

Gotta love the freezing idea....
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey guys!

Seadogs posted a recap video from my 5k.
    Check it if your have 4 mins to kill. lol

:drinker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImtPc35b3kw
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey guys!

Awesome....and I love the music. I had my headphones on and my daughter was asking me why I was jamming....ha.

I was thinking of you just now during my run....how bright your future is with your family. At your age, taking off the weight, developing a love for fitness....Andrew, my friend, your potential is limitless. I'm envisioning you telling us soon that you're going to train for a 1/2 marathon....

And this is my friend, Andrew, who cracked us all up with tales of your chafing issues...and he's kicking moose butt in a 5k....don't stop pushing yourself, my friend.... better, stronger, faster...everyday.

I'm proud to know you.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey guys!

Awesome....and I love the music. I had my headphones on and my daughter was asking me why I was jamming....ha.

I was thinking of you just now during my run....how bright your future is with your family. At your age, taking off the weight, developing a love for fitness....Andrew, my friend, your potential is limitless. I'm envisioning you telling us soon that you're going to train for a 1/2 marathon....

And this is my friend, Andrew, who cracked us all up with tales of your chafing issues...and he's kicking moose butt in a 5k....don't stop pushing yourself, my friend.... better, stronger, faster...everyday.

I'm proud to know you.
    Thanks Marla!

I often think what an inspiration you miss be to your 9 kiddos. And how amazing it is that your have nine kids and still don't use that as an excuse. Simply Amazing.

And your right about me pushing myself. These are my better faster stronger goals
    2009- Run Two 5k races. Run one 10k
    2010-Run three 10k races, Run one half Marathon
    2011-Run two half Marathons,Run one Marathon
    2012-One marathon and One Iron Man Triathalon.(Swim-2.4 Miles, Cycle 112 Miles and Run 26.2 Miles) Thought I have to admit this one might get pushed to 2013. lol

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm proud to know you.
    Thanks Marla!

I often think what an inspiration you miss be to your 9 kiddos. And how amazing it is that your have nine kids and still don't use that as an excuse. Simply Amazing.

And your right about me pushing myself. These are my better faster stronger goals
    2012-One marathon and One Iron Man Triathalon.(Swim-2.4 Miles, Cycle 112 Miles and Run 26.2 Miles) Thought I have to admit this one might get pushed to 2013. lol

Now I want to do all that stuff! Well, probably not the Iron Man...but definitely the 1/2 marathon and potentially a full one in the next year or so. I already have the feeling that races are going to be like tattoos...once you do it the first time, it's addictive. :bigsmile:

Oatmeal made with milk + fresh blueberries = one very happy (and full) Shuntae. Yummy stuff.

Have a great day...I'm sure I'll be back!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm proud to know you.
    Thanks Marla!

Excellent....and we'll be able to say we knew him when he needed pasties!

Isn't this exciting....this team is just too awesome.

Shuntae....I was going to buy some blueberries yesterday....good price, but they were all so small and mushed at the bottom. So, I bagged it.

I'll be thinking of you on Sunday....can't wait for your race.

What a team we are!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Morning!!

I have decided not to push myself today. I went to bed with a migraine and woke up with it. I think it's my body telling me to rest. I did 7 days straight with over 1000 calories. I will get about 600 in at my softball gaime tonight. Not going to push it today.

One busy day I have though. I am going to make madison's frosting and fondant for her cake today. My mid term for sign language and then my softball game.

Mid term the teach said should take less then 5 minutes. He gave us the test to study. Wanna know what it is?

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs" That's it!:wink:

BBL
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Sam-are you not going to start a week 7 thread? Or did I miss it?

How is everyone today? I'm off work for 14 days starting today! Woohoo!! It's time to head out to the lake for a while this coming week. Hope everyone is doing great!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Morning!!

I have decided not to push myself today. I went to bed with a migraine and woke up with it. I think it's my body telling me to rest. I did 7 days straight with over 1000 calories. I will get about 600 in at my softball gaime tonight. Not going to push it today.

One busy day I have though. I am going to make madison's frosting and fondant for her cake today. My mid term for sign language and then my softball game.

Mid term the teach said should take less then 5 minutes. He gave us the test to study. Wanna know what it is?

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs" That's it!:wink:

BBL

Sam, listen to your body. I didn't at first in my neverending quest to burn calories, now I think I'm paying for it. I didn't go to the gym yesterday and I'm not going today. *gasp* I've got to let things have a break. I know it, just don't like it.

Enjoy your light day.... 600 calories.... you and I are so much alike! Most people would be thrilled to burn that and we complain- in fact you are calling it a rest day. Silly us!
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    Good day to everyone and congrats to all on the weight loss!
    SAM- i will start sending my info in next week....i didn't know how to do it.....i finally asked lynnie lol lol

no loss this week....but no gain....but that's ok with me.....i'll just work harder this next week....and i'm wonderin if it doesn't have something to do with me starting to walk and exercise a little bit??? i'm hoping that's what it is anyways :bigsmile:

haven't had time to scroll thru the thread but wanted to congratulate everyone and say good job and keep up the good work!!!!

oh....btw....still no donuts and really not even craving them anymore...YES....mankind can survive without them!!!!!!!!!!!!........

i'll be back later.....off to play some softball & volleyball with the kiddies.....hope i can keep up!!!!!!

LOVES TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm proud to know you.
    Thanks Marla!

Excellent....and we'll be able to say we knew him when he needed pasties!

Isn't this exciting....this team is just too awesome.

Shuntae....I was going to buy some blueberries yesterday....good price, but they were all so small and mushed at the bottom. So, I bagged it.

I'll be thinking of you on Sunday....can't wait for your race.

What a team we are!!!!
    :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! It has been a quiet day here in Black Team Land! Guess everyone is working hard today.

Lori-I hope you start feeling better soon! Take care of your body!

Sam-you better listen to yours too girl! You two ladies are very inspiring but we can't be having you two going kaput on us!!

Vanessa-where are ya girl? How is Owen doing? I hope things are going better for you and your baby.

Hello everyone else! Maybe we can catch each other this evening. Did you all see the cocaine post? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58130-cocaine I can't believe someone actually posted this crap!

Oh yea I was gonna buy some fresh blackberries but they were about $4 for 6 oz. Way too much! Hopefully they will go down or maybe I need to go to a fruit stand or something. This was at the grocery store.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Morning black team. Slow on here of late. I've been so busy haven't had time for lots of posting. The crazy life continues. I have a list 3 miles long of stuff to take care of and it's not getting any shorter.

I'm off to the gym soon. Gave things 2 whole days worth of rest. Let's see how this goes!

Have a great day all.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options