BLACK TEAM WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Did 120 crunches, in various forms, last night. After seeing my tummy in the plank position, it was obvious I need some serious tightening in that area. Wish we had a treadmill at home. Haven't run since last Monday morning....That always helps. Now, it's too stinkin' hot to run in our gym at noon. Supposed to reach at least 110 with the heat index today. Might have to dust off my bi-CYCLE too. It's an oldie but does the job I suppose.

My tummy, in the plank position, damn near hits the floor-- :sick:

And 9 beautiful children greatly appreciate the mommy who gave all for them.smiley-hug006.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    hey all you ladies, where do you go to buy jeans? i just went to old navy, tj maxx, and sears and found nothing. i found out that i can fit into a size 12, but it seems like all the jeans i tried on are stretch material and low rise. the jeans i'm wearing now are express ones that i've had for at least 6 years (the last time i fit into them) and they fit really well. don't they make jeans that keep your stuff in anymore?

Good question. I'm very interested in this answer too.

Macy's has a brand jean that I :heart: . ,Style and Co. Keeps everything in and is comfortable and affordable too.

yeah yeah........those are the ones!! I love love love them!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    hey all you ladies, where do you go to buy jeans? i just went to old navy, tj maxx, and sears and found nothing. i found out that i can fit into a size 12, but it seems like all the jeans i tried on are stretch material and low rise. the jeans i'm wearing now are express ones that i've had for at least 6 years (the last time i fit into them) and they fit really well. don't they make jeans that keep your stuff in anymore?

I shop at Kohl's. Their stuff fits me the best of the stores I've tried.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Oh, Dave (tattoo_pauly) started in the end of December at 277.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Good question. I'm very interested in this answer too.

I bought a good pair at Kohl's a while back that really are slimming (read: snug) around the waist. They have a higher rise than I like, but they look good on me, so I'll take it. My favorite pair of jeans is from Ann Taylor Loft...they were pretty pricey, but I love them. So much in fact, that I will re-buy them if they get too big. The stretch isn't too bad, I just got too small. Darn. :laugh:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Did 120 crunches, in various forms, last night. After seeing my tummy in the plank position, it was obvious I need some serious tightening in that area. Wish we had a treadmill at home. Haven't run since last Monday morning....That always helps. Now, it's too stinkin' hot to run in our gym at noon. Supposed to reach at least 110 with the heat index today. Might have to dust off my bi-CYCLE too. It's an oldie but does the job I suppose.

When I noticed it I was laughing hysterically. (Guess that's better than sobbing....) My belly reminded me of udders....who knew it could hang like that....:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

When I noticed it I was laughing hysterically. (Guess that's better than sobbing....) My belly reminded me of udders....who knew it could hang like that....:laugh:

0343.gif

Marla after a few drinks--
  • ksproston
    Options

0343.gif

Kati on Sunday doing her shred workout.
  • Marla64
    Options

0343.gif

SISTER!!
  • ksproston
    Options

0343.gif

SISTER!!

I knew it! I've missed you so!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

0343.gif

SISTER!!

Jeannie when she is bra-less.:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Jeannie has four?

:huh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options

0343.gif

SISTER!!

OMG! I was just at Walmart trying on a sports bra and when I bent over to get another one to try and glanced in the mirror I saw something that looked a lot like that!

Marla- I only have 2 though.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

0343.gif

SISTER!!

OMG! I was just at Walmart trying on a sports bra and when I bent over to get another one to try and glanced in the mirror I saw something that looked a lot like that!

Marla- I only have 2 though.

me TOO:angry:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Things that make you go hmmmmmm......

I thought I would try my elliptical and see how it went when it dawned on me that none of these problems were occuring when I wasn't using it. Odd, but maybe it's that machine!

When my foot started hurting I even remember saying, 'The only thing I did yesterday was the elliptical'. I've been using it a lot the last week. Now it's the foot, my ankle, my knee- they all hurt.

I think just running was safer.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I thought I would try my elliptical and see how it went when it dawned on me that none of these problems were occuring when I wasn't using it. Odd, but maybe it's that machine!

When my foot started hurting I even remember saying, 'The only thing I did yesterday was the elliptical'. I've been using it a lot the last week. Now it's the foot, my ankle, my knee- they all hurt.

I always forget that our muscles are all connected. When you hurt your calf (like some dummy running in sandles) the calf is connected to the foot and the hamstring. I had to work thru pain in the entire leg when I injured my calf.
  • 72lori
    Options

I always forget that our muscles are all connected. When you hurt your calf (like some dummy running in sandles) the calf is connected to the foot and the hamstring. I had to work thru pain in the entire leg when I injured my calf.

Good point. I guess I'm going to avoid my elliptical for a bit and see if that helps. Those things are supposed to be low impact but I did read where it forces you to be in a certain postion and if that is not natural for your body, it can cause problems.

I'm grasping here, but I don't want to be out of commission! DH told me to get my tush to the doctor. I don't wanna! I'm not limping around, I can walk, it just sorta kinda, well, hurts.
  • Marla64
    Options
    willmoviepic19.jpg

Can somebody roll me into the juicing room, please--

This bloating is driving me crazy-- can't even see my flippin' ankle bones--

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr-- :grumble:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Poor Marla. Retaining water is the worst. It's like a sauna outside here, come on down, we'll sweat it out of you.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Me and April love Vanity jeans. They are pretty low rise though..but being a shorty I barely have a waist anyways.

Lynnie
    who is actually starting to feel better