BLACK TEAM WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I am really hungry today!!

I know I have the calories to eat but I'm afraid to eat them!?!?!

I ran this AM which felt good. I got to do a mile all by myself because the wheel on the stroller broke and hubs had to go back to the car. So in all I get a jogging stroller YAY ME!!

Tonight is softball and tomorrow is another bike ride. Thursday jogging and softball and friday is bike ride. I have decided to just do 30 day shred saturday either before we go to downtown disney or after but for sure one of those. Then sunday is Madison's birthday and we are having family over. We don't have much family down here so it shouldn't be that bad but we are doing a big party for both the girls up in NY!! OH JOY!! :laugh:

Should be back later!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i think i'm gonna wait till the weekend and go on a jean hunt. no kids, just me at the freeport outlets trying on jeans till i find some. we live 5 minutes away from freeport and they have gap, banana republic, ll bean, etc, etc. i gotta find something there, right?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    joined the AB challenge on the fitness board. lets see if it helps this jello filled belly. :grumble:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Sam- the problem with working off all of those calories is deciding how to eat. I still haven't decided if it's a good thing or not.

Lynnie- glad you are feeling better

Beth- the only way to jean shop is without kids. It's stressful enough without having kids there to take care of to.

I think I have a problem. I am addicted to burning caloires. I did go to the gym, rode the bike 7 miles, walked 2 and lifted and was disappointed in myself when I left and 'only' burned 733 calories.

I was there 1 hour and 40 minutes, I should be proud of myself. Plenty of people don't even get in 30 minutes of exercise a few days a week. I'm certainly exceeding the recommended amout of exercise for good health.

I had a taste of 1,000 calorie days... now I want it every day. I'm a junkie!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,937 Member
    Options
    joined the AB challenge on the fitness board. lets see if it helps this jello filled belly. :grumble:

Me too. I'm very excited to get rid of the udders.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam- the problem with working off all of those calories is deciding how to eat. I still haven't decided if it's a good thing or not.

Lynnie- glad you are feeling better

Beth- the only way to jean shop is without kids. It's stressful enough without having kids there to take care of to.

I think I have a problem. I am addicted to burning caloires. I did go to the gym, rode the bike 7 miles, walked 2 and lifted and was disappointed in myself when I left and 'only' burned 733 calories.

I was there 1 hour and 40 minutes, I should be proud of myself. Plenty of people don't even get in 30 minutes of exercise a few days a week. I'm certainly exceeding the recommended amout of exercise for good health.

I had a taste of 1,000 calorie days... now I want it every day. I'm a junkie!

Lori you are exactly right! I haven't figured it out yet either. I have ate some today!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

My abs are taking forever to come around-- I do about 100 crunches a night, but my muscles are SOOOO weak, that I have some of the soggiest crunches around-- I engage the muscles, but I never, ever have enough discomfort of any note.

I even do the reverse crunches-- I'm going to try and do some of the hip raiser thingies and see how they go-- the running helps, though-- and not much I can do with 9 pregnancies worth of stretched skin and muscles--

Not terribly worried-- hubs calls it a shock absorber-- :blushing:

(I know TMI-- but he's so funny-- he says he feels like he's cheating these days, since I'm so thin, and feel so totally different-- ha-- too funny)

Leaving you with that wonderful thought-- nite all--
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow teammates! I worked my 12 hours day but had started off the day sick as a dog. Woke up sick last night and felt like puking and then kept that feeling for most of the day but never actually puked. I know TMI! Sorry but I have felt like crap all day. I didn't get my evening walk in because my stomach was still bothering me so I am relaxing to the point of almost falling asleep. I hope you all have had a great day! The scale hasn't been co-operating with me this week and hopefully by tomorrow something good will come from it!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

My abs are taking forever to come around-- I do about 100 crunches a night, but my muscles are SOOOO weak, that I have some of the soggiest crunches around-- I engage the muscles, but I never, ever have enough discomfort of any note.

I even do the reverse crunches-- I'm going to try and do some of the hip raiser thingies and see how they go-- the running helps, though-- and not much I can do with 9 pregnancies worth of stretched skin and muscles--

Not terribly worried-- hubs calls it a shock absorber-- :blushing:

(I know TMI-- but he's so funny-- he says he feels like he's cheating these days, since I'm so thin, and feel so totally different-- ha-- too funny)

Leaving you with that wonderful thought-- nite all--

Haha. BF and I have had similar conversations. The difference is pretty noticeable. :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening Black Teamers.

Hope you all had a great last chance work out and Good luck with your weight ins!

:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have been working out more and eating most of my calories but not all of them and I have been drinking more water and a lot less soft drinks, some days none at all. But the scale seems to be fighting me every step of the way. My food intake isn't always that great but it isn't always that bad either. Last night was sick on my stomach and most of today and had awful heartburn too. Hubby wasn't so sure that I didn't have food poison or something but just a slight touch of it. Not sure. Didn't eat too much of anything today, not appealed to me. Anyway, I am looking sooo bloated and feeling that way and my belly looks bigger than it has been and it makes me feel icky. I feel like I am going backwards some days. I don't my TOM anymore so I know it's not that. Not sure what has caused all the bloating and sick feelings but I know I am not too sure of how my scale will react in the morning. Hoping for a good number for us all but not too sure how mine will turn out. Hope you are all having a great last chance workout. If you have any advice please send it my way!! I'm tired of having that muffin top!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning black team friends.

thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers - found out yesterday that it may be several days before I get the results - hate the wait..

Lynnie - glad you are starting to feel better

Renae - sorry you are not feeling well - listen to your body and take it easy - hope you are better today

Hope the scales are good to all of you today..

BBL - Janie
  • Marla64
    Options
    'Morning team-- I'm going to try the scale in the morning-- give me another day to dehydrate--

I'm beginning to finally see some bones in my feet-- by tomorrow I might be better--

have a great day all-- hope the scales are kind.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    The scale treated me like a piece of dog dirt! After all that hard work I did this week I managed to gain a pound. I'm not even going into it and I'm not changing my ticker back up- it's a matter of principle! :grumble:

Heading out for retail therapy. Peace out!
  • Marla64
    Options
    The scale treated me like a piece of dog dirt! After all that hard work I did this week I managed to gain a pound. I'm not even going into it and I'm not changing my ticker back up- it's a matter of principle! :grumble:

Heading out for retail therapy. Peace out!

Buy me sumpin!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning Black Team! Just wanna say hello before I go weigh in...not looking forward to that:ohwell: Good luck to everyone!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Well, I lost 2lbs this week but I don't understand it!!! I've lost about 16lbs thus far and am still wearing the same size that I was before.

My clothes are a tad looser, but I sure haven't gone down 1 size at all!!! I'm so frustrated because I look the same as before :grumble:

How long do I have to wait to see results??????
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    Good morning to everyone!!!!

jeans?? me and lynnie like Vanity if you can find one in your area.....they don't have like 10, 12, 14 sizes...they go by waist and length like guy jeans...but are made to fit woman...i love em....think their awesome and are really affordable.....they really fit well...specially if you gots a booty like me....

SAM- i really don't mind being tall....too much....lol...me and lynnie think if my parents would of had a third child...they would of been perfect:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and i have to set my boys down to discipline them too...that way i don't have to look upwards to them

KATI- omg seen my tummy in Lynnies mirror the other day when changing into my bathing suit....i ran to my AB LOUNGER when i got home....not the greatest image i've ever seen:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SHUNTAE- :laugh: :laugh: doesn't it just make you feel like your 7 feet tall when you walk beside them?

LORI- you and sam are calorie junkies....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that made me laugh like super hard!

RENAE- sorry your sick:sick: hope you get feeling better soon:frown: ...got my fingers, eyes, arms, and toes crossed for you....for when you get on the scale:bigsmile:

MARLA- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: when you talk about retaining water and being bloaty....i just like want to stick ya with a pin....lol lol lol...sorry i shouldn't of said that....but, ya know like when you stick a water balloon???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but i do feel very bad for you.....and hope it goes away and you start feeling better:flowerforyou: i love ya!!!

havent stepped on the scale yet.....i'm hopin the no donut thing maybe made a difference....if i don't lose any i won't be bummed.....as long as i haven't gain any.....it's the week after my TOM and i always eat so much.....good luck to all today and i'll check back in later
  • Marla64
    Options
    April-- I am a human water balloon-- when I press on my feet, I can move the water to the other side--

Soooooo attractive.

But, I'm seeing bones-- should have my ankles back by tomorrow-- :laugh:
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    Well, I lost 2lbs this week but I don't understand it!!! I've lost about 16lbs thus far and am still wearing the same size that I was before.

My clothes are a tad looser, but I sure haven't gone down 1 size at all!!! I'm so frustrated because I look the same as before :grumble:

How long do I have to wait to see results??????
    took me forever it seemed like....even tho at first i didn't go down any sizes....my clothes were getting way loose...so i could tell i was losing....hang in there....it'll happen!!!!!! i still look in the mirror and feel like i've only lost like 20 lbs or so....it really doesn't hit me until i see a pic of myself....or someone comments about me losing weight......I HATE MIRRORS:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: