BLACK TEAM WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I had every intention to jump back on the elliptical for another 2 miles today. But. I. can't. I need a break. My goal was 5000 for the week and I'm at 3139 after 3 days. I will meet my goal, but today, right now I need to call it quits.

I was laughing though cause I was sitting here thinking "I only burned 775 calories today". Hurry somebody smack me, Marla's busy.

I had to reevaluate and just told myslef "775 woo hoo!" Time for a shower and food. Mmmmm, food. All that working out sure does make a girl hungry.
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Oh this is a killer! I am going to give up cheese.....I am such a cheeseaholic. This is the first thing I usually go overboard on when I lose focus.
  • supersarah79
    Options
    I am going to give up sweets! This is really something I need to do, especially after last week. My husband was in Japan for the week so I spent one night at my mom's and one night at my sister's and ate everything sweet thing they had. I do ok at my house cause I try not to buy any but lose control at other peoples houses. So hopefully this will help me get over the craving like was mentioned.
    Good Luck Everyone.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Bobbi - awesome tummy girl - that's it, as soon as this back pops back into place, I am back on the walk-jog circuit.. i want an awesome tummy too..

Kristina - I really love your AV - so funny...

all others - nice work on the challenge.. I am really craving sweets right now. Came home from work because my back hurt too bad to stay and feeling sorry for myself - could really use some sweets, but refuse to give in... Lord, give me strength..

Janie
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options

Kristina - I really love your AV - so funny...

Janie

Thanks Janie!
    I thought it was too! It just makes me smile every time I see it!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Ok so on the sweets challenge, what all does that include? I know like candy, chocolate, ice cream, stuff like that but what about stuff like apple sauce and all that? I'm still deciding on my challenge. I may just say no soft drinks again.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Janie, Lori and Shuntae, Thank you!:heart:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I had every intention to jump back on the elliptical for another 2 miles today. But. I. can't. I need a break. My goal was 5000 for the week and I'm at 3139 after 3 days. I will meet my goal, but today, right now I need to call it quits.

I was laughing though cause I was sitting here thinking "I only burned 775 calories today". Hurry somebody smack me, Marla's busy.

I had to reevaluate and just told myslef "775 woo hoo!" Time for a shower and food. Mmmmm, food. All that working out sure does make a girl hungry.

Standing in for Marla this once...
    snapoutofit.gif
  • leshawnturner
    Options

So, for this week's challenge, I'm going to give up being so negative towards myself. I realize this is a run off of last week's challenge, but even with that, I'd beat myself up, I just wouldn't do it on here. I'm going to be positive, proud and supportive of myself and what I've accomplished thus far.

In addition to that, I'm going to go back to our first challenge of 200 calories burned per day. I need to keep focused. I can do 200 calories. I know I can.....

I agree!!! My challenge is to give up being so negative towards myself. Its way too easy for me to say something bad about me or just ignore an accomplishment because I don't feel like its big enough. This week I WILL BE POSITIVE about who I am and the kind of person I am. I am also going back to the challenge of 200 calories burned per day; for me this is especially essential on the weekends because I don't always get moving enough on the weekends.

Good luck everyone!!!!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Black team!!! :smooched: :smooched:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Bobbi-Your stomach does look amazing. I don't believe mine will ever look that good so I will be glad to look half as great as you do! Keep it up!!!
  • 72lori
    Options

snapoutofit.gif

Thanks, I needed that. I'm feeling the effects of this 5,000 calorie burned thing right about now. Doing the exercise is not the problem, the soreness that is now setting in is a problem. Monday and Tuesady I really thought I may be able to hit my 7,000 that I initially said I would like to. Right now I have a different story, I'm not even gonna try! I will still try to hit my 5,000 though. It's only 1900 more. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it..... I'll never say I'll do it again. I'll never say I'll do it again.

Plus, not sure how much to eat with burning that kind of calorie. It sort of feels like it defeats the purpose if I burn 1,000 just to eat 1,000 more. I ate around 1550-1600 the last 2 days. I'm feeling pretty tired and lethargic right now, so I'm thinking it wasn't enough. Either that or it was the alarm clock that went off at 5:30 AM. One or the other.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

snapoutofit.gif

LOL--

Brilliant--

good job!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I may give up peanut butter but I dont know I crave my toast with peanut butter on it also I love me 2 small flour tortilla and one piece of cheese and make 2 quesadilla ( only if I went working out!!!). I am proud of myself for the last 3-4 wednesday I have been telling myself its ok to cheat its wednesday I have all week to get it off and today I stayed with my calories and even logged because usually on wednesday I never log there is no use, But today I did it and I even ran 2.5 miles.

I will get back to you what I give up.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

So, for this week's challenge, I'm going to give up being so negative towards myself. I realize this is a run off of last week's challenge, but even with that, I'd beat myself up, I just wouldn't do it on here. I'm going to be positive, proud and supportive of myself and what I've accomplished thus far.

In addition to that, I'm going to go back to our first challenge of 200 calories burned per day. I need to keep focused. I can do 200 calories. I know I can.....

I agree!!! My challenge is to give up being so negative towards myself. Its way too easy for me to say something bad about me or just ignore an accomplishment because I don't feel like its big enough. This week I WILL BE POSITIVE about who I am and the kind of person I am. I am also going back to the challenge of 200 calories burned per day; for me this is especially essential on the weekends because I don't always get moving enough on the weekends.

Good luck everyone!!!!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Black team!!! :smooched: :smooched:

anyone that knows me knows I love to run experiments. I spent 1 month saying only positive things about myself. I would exclaim " Oh, I am so pretty today" or " Man, my eyes are so blue" or " I worked so hard at my workout, I am so proud of myself" Amazingly ppl started to say it TO me..:laugh:

You are a beautiful woman!!:smooched:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Looks like everyone has some great plans for this weeks challenge. I am so proud of each and every one of my teammates for the great goals you have set for this week! Last week was a major let down for me, then again four days home with the family is never the greatest. Therefore I am heading to the gym to continue this weeks punishment! lol

Oh yes Batman you will pay for your sins against your body. lol

:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Thanks, I needed that. I'm feeling the effects of this 5,000 calorie burned thing right about now. Doing the exercise is not the problem, the soreness that is now setting in is a problem. Monday and Tuesady I really thought I may be able to hit my 7,000 that I initially said I would like to. Right now I have a different story, I'm not even gonna try! I will still try to hit my 5,000 though. It's only 1900 more. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it..... I'll never say I'll do it again. I'll never say I'll do it again.

Plus, not sure how much to eat with burning that kind of calorie. It sort of feels like it defeats the purpose if I burn 1,000 just to eat 1,000 more. I ate around 1550-1600 the last 2 days. I'm feeling pretty tired and lethargic right now, so I'm thinking it wasn't enough. Either that or it was the alarm clock that went off at 5:30 AM. One or the other.

Lori - we just chatted about this a few minutes ago, but I'm having calorie issues, too. I think we need counseling. *hugs* :heart:
  • 72lori
    Options

Lori - we just chatted about this a few minutes ago, but I'm having calorie issues, too. I think we need counseling. *hugs* :heart:

The calories in vs. the calories out mystery continues.

It's a hard call. I'm working out to burn fat. I need to remember that if I'm working that hard I need to eat more. Even though it just seems wrong! It's all the garbage we've been 'told' over the years- eat less burn more.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Did my 45 min wog then took the dogs walk/run (with running shoes on!!) for another 10 min
    at work I did 37 push ups, 50 knee ups and 50 hamstring curls.

Fat Be Gone.:angry:

Have a great day Black Team
  • arewethereyet
    Options

The calories in vs. the calories out mystery continues.

It's a hard call. I'm working out to burn fat. I need to remember that if I'm working that hard I need to eat more. Even though it just seems wrong! It's all the garbage we've been 'told' over the years- eat less burn more.

Ok girls. we know how this works. takes gas to run a machine, so eat. I am still not eating 100% exercise cals......just to see what happens.

I recieved a ransom note for my scale, but I just cant seem to find a cherry chip cake to use for ransom money!!:laugh:

:glasses: black team rocks
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Looks like everyone has some great plans for this weeks challenge. I am so proud of each and every one of my teammates for the great goals you have set for this week! Last week was a major let down for me, then again four days home with the family is never the greatest. Therefore I am heading to the gym to continue this weeks punishment! lol

Oh yes Batman you will pay for your sins against your body. lol

:drinker:

do you have some cherry chip cake I can borrow to ransom my scale?? :sad: :sad: