BLACK TEAM WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello black team!!! This week is ending pretty good. I resisted the temptation of cake at the birthday party at work yesterday:drinker: and today I'm wearing a dress that I haven't been able to fit into for 2years!!! So I'm pretty excited!!! :tongue: :bigsmile:

You guys have a great week!!!:flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Hey team, burned a little over 1100 calories today. You'll be proud though, I already ate 700 calories back and haven't even eaten lunch yet. I have eaten 3 times already though. OK, that seems so wrong... but I did! English muffin with Laughing Cow before the gym, Protein Bar as soon as I got home before I jumped on the elliptical and, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Skim milk and a banana after the elliptical.

See Jeannie- I'm fueling, I'm fueling!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    To springboard off of last week, I am going to be positive about my first real temptation of sweets thus far. There is a box of giant muffins sitting behind me, and I think that churros are the dessert for our lunch today. I am stronger than the sweets even though I am really hungry! :grumble:

BTW, Good morning all.

April- Yes, June 28 is the day for my 5K. Not nervous anymore, just excited!

June 28th is a great day!! Think of me eating cake as you run that 5k! :wink: It's Madison's Birthday!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hey team, burned a little over 1100 calories today. You'll be proud though, I already ate 700 calories back and haven't even eaten lunch yet. I have eaten 3 times already though. OK, that seems so wrong... but I did! English muffin with Laughing Cow before the gym, Protein Bar as soon as I got home before I jumped on the elliptical and, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Skim milk and a banana after the elliptical.

See Jeannie- I'm fueling, I'm fueling!

Lori- I seem to be following your foot steps with the calories burned because if I go for my jog tomorrow this is how many calories I will have burned from Last sunday through tomorrow (6449.94) that is saying I don't clean the bathrooms like they need to be. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I also stepped on the scale after my bike ride and saw 170.8. that is almost 3 pounds I have lost since wednesday. I think I have found my groove again. I might even be under 165 by the time we go on vacation.

I got my strength training in for my arms today. Helped hubs put a new hanging light fixture in the livingroom. I also swept and mopped the whole house! I think I am going to do a good scrubbing on those bathrooms and be D-U-N DONE for the day!:yawn:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Check out Sarah's new head cover--

See? It's not just me-- I've raised a whole family of non-excuse makers--

Do or do not-- there is no try!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Mmmm had a yummy salad for lunch. And a yummy snack of chocolate cool whip and strawberries... :love: :love:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! You all seem to be having a good day today. I haven't gotten my workout in yet today because for some reason when hubby is off all we do it go go go. But I will get something done and it will either be running or bicycling. Have a great evening!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Greetings team--

Grandma just left-- hubs is gone for 2 weeks with Sarah--

If you see me hanging out here too much, slap me--

Can't slip back into the bad habit of lurking here--

It's been a busy week, but nice getting things back into perspective and being "mom" more than I was--

Heading to work-- love to all--
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Marla that is a cute pic of your daughter. Love the head cover! Very cute!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Just got done walking for today walked 6.25 miles and burned 636 calories. BOy was it hot out there I think with theheat index it was over 100 degrees.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Vanessa - hope your boy is feeling better - no fun to be that sick..

Marla - curse you for making me go into your profile to see Sarah's head cover.. good thing you posted it there, the curiousity would have killed me..

Dang Andrew - I don't know how you resisted the ribs - all that willpower is doing you good...

Hugs to everyone. I am feeling yuckier everyday (I think the pain meds make me sick to my stomach and give me a headache), but have an MRI scheduled for Monday night - so at least I will get some kind of diagnosis. Need to get better for soooo many reasons.

Messed up on the challenge today because K wanted an ice cream cone as we passed our favorite ice cream barn.. damn.. no willpower...

Hope you all are doing better. Janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Vanessa - hope your boy is feeling better - no fun to be that sick..

Marla - curse you for making me go into your profile to see Sarah's head cover.. good thing you posted it there, the curiousity would have killed me..

Dang Andrew - I don't know how you resisted the ribs - all that willpower is doing you good...

Hugs to everyone. I am feeling yuckier everyday (I think the pain meds make me sick to my stomach and give me a headache), but have an MRI scheduled for Monday night - so at least I will get some kind of diagnosis. Need to get better for soooo many reasons.

Messed up on the challenge today because K wanted an ice cream cone as we passed our favorite ice cream barn.. damn.. no willpower...

Hope you all are doing better. Janie

Janie I hope they find out what is wrong with you. Feeling YUCKY is yucky! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I will catch up tomorrow but wanted to drop by and say hello!!

I am so happy I have stuck with my 45-60 min of exercise each day. stayed in my calories and even went for a 2nd walk when I ate pizza the other night!!

Lori is making me want to really do more exercise!!! Thanks girl!!:wink:

:drinker: :drinker:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies (and gent, if you are so inclined...)

We have two weddings to go to this summer and I really like this dress...more than I want to spend, but it may be a possibility.

Opinions?

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=380475&CategoryID=22120
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

We have two weddings to go to this summer and I really like this dress...more than I want to spend, but it may be a possibility.

Opinions?

That's beautiful! Do it!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Opinions?

That's beautiful! Do it!

What she said!!! LOVE IT!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Opinions?

That's beautiful! Do it!

What she said!!! LOVE IT!!!

Thanks gals, I am going to go looking in the mall after I get paid...hopefully I can find this one and like the way it fits. I really like the blue, so that's what I'm leaning toward. Don't normally do straight dresses, but no sense in not giving it a shot.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Opinions?

shuntae, take allbthe money you saved one past and future meds and get that dress girl!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    quiet day in here today!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    quiet day in here today!

Sure is. Maybe everyone is having marathon workouts. :laugh: