Dudes, y would you not have RELATIONS with your SO

Options

Replies

• MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    She wouldn't let me put it in her pooper.

Oh my goodness! I am cracking up right now!

Ohhhh...nasty!!! Poopers are EXITS, not ENTRANCES...:laugh:
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options

ROTFL!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options

SURPRISE!!!!

guidos-bros-*kitten*-fratboys-brolphin.gif
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Don't knock it till you try it!!!!! hahaha
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    So just to settle a debate on another thread I think it only comes down to the following reasons why you wouldnt want to have relations with your wife/gf

1. Gay
    2. You find her very unattractive
    3. You're cheating
    4. Your junk doesnt work
    5. Other

If 5 list the reason

5. Punishment

My ex-husband was a controlling a****** and did it just to piss me off. (Some relationships might have this as a "rule of the relationship" which is not what I"m talking about.)
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    5. She's been talking baby and you suspect she quit taking her birth control
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Relations are wonderful, I can't even relate to a man that would not want relations with his SO
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Can't think of a good reason at the moment.

I've told her many a time that she can wake me up from a sound sleep at 2 am if she wants it.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

Condom. Take a little responsibility. And you can get the textured kind and claim it's to spice things up for her, so you can hide your suspicion of her quitting her Bc. Or use a spermicidal lube and don't tell her it's killing your swimmers. Problem solved.
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5 Other- Its not my birthday what do you want?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Don't knock it till you try it!!!!! hahaha

Lol
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    6. Something good on the tele.

LOL
  • MaritaD
    Options

Condom. Take a little responsibility. And you can get the textured kind and claim it's to spice things up for her, so you can hide your suspicion of her quitting her Bc. Or use a spermicidal lube and don't tell her it's killing your swimmers. Problem solved.

I'm loving all these problem solvers!! :smile:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    The only time my husband isn't in the mood is when he works 60hrs a week 6 days a week and is truly exhausted. The past 3 weeks have been pure hell on him :grumble:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My husband works almost 60 hours a week (he has night school for 3 hours after work on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and we get 2 hours to talk with eachother before he goes to bed so the weekend is our time with eachother.
  • MaritaD
    Options
    The only time my husband isn't in the mood is when he works 60hrs a week 6 days a week and is truly exhausted. The past 3 weeks have been pure hell on him :grumble:

Yup that is also a reasonable excuse (or at least I think it is, I'm not a guy).
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    6. Something good on the tele.

You must be English? That is one of the reason I sometimes don't wanna either... That and I am addicted to MFP - he he he

Come on, be inventive.
    You can still get your freak on and do those things hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dreMiUhBMJI

:laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    why is it that if a man doesn't want it..everyone is quick to blame the woman "she nags, she's boring" etc...
    But if a woman doesn't want it..OH..they blame the woman AGAIN.

Wait wait wait! I didn't blame the woman (directly), either I'm exhausted (see my post for the definition of exhausted), or we've got issues that aren't being dealt with and I'm pissed. The only part of that that involves her is the part where she's not working to fix the problem lol.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options

Yup that is also a reasonable excuse (or at least I think it is, I'm not a guy).

Oh and before it gets thrown out there, yes he is really at work LOL. His punches are on his paystub.
This discussion has been closed.