Dudes, y would you not have RELATIONS with your SO

Options
1234568»

Replies

• cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    see dudes arent really answering because they would ALWAYS want to have sex with their SO...the only dudes not answering are the ones to embarrased because ther junk doesnt work or they dotn want to come out of the closet or they dont want to say they're married to an ugo.

Well here is a thought, if I recall correctly, she said she had an infection and gave it to him..is it possible he thinks she is cheating or is dirty for a better term..
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, this is one of the most ignorant threads I've seen in a while! :flowerforyou:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    5... Other > The line is too long!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    2. You find her very unattractive

Sometimes I'm not in the mood when she is acting ugly, my wife is a pretty girl and to me she is the most beautiful women in my world (other than our daughter) but when she has an ugly attitude I'm not attracted to her at all.

5. Other

when she talked about ex boyfriends or brings up my ex girlfriends, yeah it kills the mood.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    She pissed you off
    She's been flirting with your guy friends/brother
    She recently revealed that you just dont do it for her anymore
    She recently revealed a very disgusting fetish
    Your kid is staring at you.
    She needs a shower
    Shes chasing the cotton mouse
    She has the flu

there's gotta be a million right?
    I reject several of these - in order and their fix:
    angry sex
    treesome
    angry sex
    disgusted sex
    send him/her to his/her room
    Shower sex
    Pooper
    face mask

hahaha ok ya got me
  • erosales0117
    Options
    My boyfriend takes medication that kills his sex drive so it's frustrating for me, but I do understand he needs his medication.
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Asexuality.

Some people are just not interested in sex, believe it or not. Seems like the whole bloody world revolves around sex these days.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Fish
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.