Z. Class that causes me marriage stress part II.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Props on the zumba!!!!!!!!!! I don't know of many men that would.

When I read both to my husband, he just laughed, as well as i. We don't work out together, as a matter of fact, he games while I work out so we don't usually have the debate about it. We do find other things to do together, and after almost 4 years, (we have been together that long, married almost a year in Sept) and a child later (we have a 6 month old), i learned it was okay to have my own thing to do. All i can say is to let her come around and tell you what is up, keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    The hubs and I had a good laugh over this. thanks!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    no offense but your wife sounds like a total loon.
  • DemonHunterDon
    DemonHunterDon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "Just thought you guys would like an update."

You thought wrong. I can't even believe I wasted my time reading that.

And yet, you wasted MORE of your apparently SUPER IMPORTANT TIME by adding a reply that was not only rude, but also degrading to you. Your comment, I'm sure, didn't bother the writer one bit. Hence, you should reply to your own comment that you're angry because you wasted MORE of your time replying, and then reply to that reply that you shouldn't have given yourself the time of day, and that you're so disgusted by the time/waste ratio. Also, It makes me think maybe this makes you upset because you're one of those women too. Doing ZUMBA is fine, but manipulating someone into doing it with you is not. -Rant Complete-
  • JCam8383
    JCam8383 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I thought this was hilariously funny, lol. Sorry you had a bad experience in zumba and I hope your wife forgives you soon!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    That is amazing. Good on you for trying to go, not many men would have. I'm sorry that she's pissy it didn't turn out how she wanted, but hey, you tried to warn her. At this point, she has no one but herself to blame.
    As far as the shopping goes...*shrug* I may try on one or two pairs of workout pants if I'm not sure what size I'm in, but I have a hard time being picky about something like that. It's like saying "These leggings look bad." They are tight as tight can get, if things don't look good, it isn't the fault of your pants...

This
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Lol. Loved part 1 and 2. Hilarious! Myself and the partner used to go to the gym together but went our own ways and met up in the jacuzzi. Now we are at separate gyms so I can walk there instead of being dependant on him for taking me. I love having my own space and he's happy to have his. He will join me on bring a friend days though.

He's not been going for a while and I've been going around 5 times a week. I'm trying to encourage him to go but he's not biting. Our whole psychological states are so much better when we both exercise. I would be happy for him to join my gym if he wanted to. The classes are better. But when I lift or do my hiit I cannot talk! Headphones on and I'm in the zone. He's the same.

I'd love to spin and body pump with him, but I love doing it alone too and meeting townspeople
    Having your own space is a good thing. My partner seems insecure as I'm losing more and more, thinking this is happening on your end. Maybe just do something to show her how much you love her.

Hilarious reads though, you should definitely blog!

Zara :-)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Also cannot believe some people's responses on here. If they read all your threads it is very very clear that you do respect and love your wife very much, why else would you go to Zumba? Lol