JUNE STARTERS

Options

Replies

• Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    For the first time ever I LOVE MONDAYS! LOL wieghed in at 208 down from 212 last Monday!! That's 4lbs:happy: I might make my goal of 20lbs by my vaction!!!
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    my weight has stayed the same this week, but I stated strength training and lost a total of 9.75 inches! (from my bust, waist, belly, hips, thigh, arms ) I'm okay with the weight staying the same :)

I'm headed to the library to find some exercise videos and I'm also going to start couch to 5k I just downloaded week one podcast
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My weight last week was 257.2 I weighed this morning at 254.2. I am very happy!
    Best wishes to everyone!
    :drinker:
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    For the first time ever I LOVE MONDAYS! LOL wieghed in at 208 down from 212 last Monday!! That's 4lbs:happy: I might make my goal of 20lbs by my vaction!!!

Congrats!! :happy: keep up the good, hard work! I wish I could say the same---I blowed the weekend---too much fun in the sun! I feel miserable today. Last week I weighed in at 176, this morning I am back up to 179. :grumble: No more beer! Yikes! I need will-power--seriously!
  • Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was pumped this morning to note I was down to 154, a one-pound loss. Alas, when I looked on my reports, I realized I was 154 the last two weeks, albeit not on Mondays. I just logged it when I thought I had lost something, I guess. But I've wobbled from155 up to 156 all week which is why I thought 154 was a new low. Was all psyched to say I'd lost a pound this week, but I do feel skinny, my clothes are beginning to really fall off, and several, not one but several, people have commented that I look skinny. So I'll take that and try for 153 this week.
  • spartidax
    spartidax Posts: 18
    Options
    Just starting today. I'm excited to be doing something. I hope I can stay on track without too many slip ups.

SW - 230
    CW - 230 (just weighed this morning)
    GW - 160

mini goals : 215 by August 9th. Drink allotted water each day. Exercise minimum of 30 min/day 4x/week
  • nazykatz
    nazykatz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in!
    I lost 2 lbs. and this is only day 4! :bigsmile: The food diary is especially helpful for me. It has made me SO much more aware of what I'm putting into my body.

But, what I'm most excited about is... I'm noticing that eating well, and exercising regularly are helping my mood. I feel more cheerful, more patient, sexier, and I have more energy. These things are not reflected in the mirror... but my family is noticing!

So just remember that we are making changes to our LIFE, not just our SIZE.
    Congrats to everyone who lost pounds and/or inches today. And Congrats to everyone who makes a decision to keep working toward their goals today!

233065.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • billielover79
    Options
    Hi, I'm Celia
    Current Weight: 142.2
    Current Goal: 140 by July
    Ulitmate Goal: 125
  • LisaDalcourt
    Options
    My name is Lisa,
    Start weight 175
    goal weight 150
    ultimate goal 140
    Present weight 174
    i just started like 6 days ago
    i am finding the hardest thing is getting in the exercise. right now at 9am it is 20 degrees outside and by the time i get off work it will be like 31 or something crazy like that. It is hard to want to exercise when are you sweating while sitting
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WELCOME EVERYONE!!! It is so nice to have you guys join us!!!!
    Good luck with all of your goals and always look for posts started as JUNE STARTERS.....(:
    If you want to start a post for the group, just remember to title it JUNE STARTERS - (WHATERVER YOUR TOPIC IS HERE). That way everyone in the group will know that is for us :happy:

:heart:
  • jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey! I hope i'm not too late!! I've been at this just under a week now but I ALREADY feel better just from being more active.

My name is Jessica and I am 23. I am trying to lose weight not only for me but in the hopes of finally being able to get pregnant. I have PCOS and it's been a rocky road for us. Here's to keeping fingers crossed!

Start weight: 260
    Current weight: 258.9
    Weight Goal: 150
    Mini Goal: lose 3 pounds before July 1st
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hey! I hope i'm not too late!! I've been at this just under a week now but I ALREADY feel better just from being more active.

My name is Jessica and I am 23. I am trying to lose weight not only for me but in the hopes of finally being able to get pregnant. I have PCOS and it's been a rocky road for us. Here's to keeping fingers crossed!

Start weight: 260
    Current weight: 258.9
    Mini Goal: lose 3 pounds before July 1st

Hey, Jess!!! No, you're not too late! We are really glad to have you. Just jump in anytime! :happy:
  • abbytat
    abbytat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Start weight: 235
    Current weight: 192?? (as of June 1st)
    Mini-Goal: 175 by end of July

Just started new workout plan on June 1st, I don't know my current weight b/c we're not supposed to check until the end of the 1st phase (30 days) so I'm almost there. I'm definitely losing inches b/c all of the clothes that I bought in Feb when I started teaching are now falling off!!! :) I love ChaLean Extreme!!! Wishing everyone the best of success!!

Abby
  • rkwestfall
    rkwestfall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya'll

I started last Monday! I am 24 yrs old. Gonna start my last sem of RN school in sept. I am hoping to trim up and get leaner than ever!

:drinker:
    SW-144
    CW-143
    GW-130 by Aug 3 (my 25th bday!)
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    I am starting this month. I was doing well with exercising in May but then life got in the way (visitors and vacations) so needless to say that didn't help with eating choices. I feel like any time I put a label that I'm dieting, it is just a set up for failure. I am 33 and it is so much harder to get this weight off. The end of July will be one year smoke free for me and the weight has just seemed to pile on over the past year. I know this has to be a lifestyle change and not just a diet. I am really depressed about my weight and need to take control and turn my life around.

That being said, here are my stats

Start: 257
    Goal: 170
    Goal 1: 231 (10%)

I am a SAHM to two wonderful children and a proud Army wife to my husband of almost 9 years. I look forward to getting to know you all and share support through this journey.

Jamie
  • kandyjo
    Options
    abbytat, rkwestfall and overit!!!!! I am so glad that you ladies joined us!! Feel free to jump in and make this group YOUR OWN!! :happy:
    Good luck on all of your goals!!! YOu can do this!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    :happy: Melanie:happy:
    Start weight: 190
    Current weight: 178
    Goal weight: 160 by Sept. 1

I am getting married on September 12! I am a Salon/Spa owner/stylist with a passion for fashion! My future hubby and I are about to close on our first home together this week! yay!!!!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Okay ... so this is the first support group I'm joining on this site. I love this site so far as a great tool so I thought I'd try to take advantage of the group support too. I'm into my 3rd week here.

Start Weight: 208.5 lbs. (Was 230 lbs. at one point - before joining mfp)
    Current Weight: 200 lbs.
    Real Goal: To be healthy, happy, and full of energy!!!
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs. (but I may reassess when I get there)
    Mini Goal: 190 lbs. by the end of July.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I started 6/15/09 after this website was featured on the local morning news..I checked it out and loved it!

SW 176.5
    CW 172.0
    Mini goal - 165 by the by the beginning of Aug.
    Goal - 135 or so...It's been awhile (since I've been that low) so I'm not setting a definite goal till I get closer.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Jennifer, I have two kids, work at a school as a receptionist. Found this site about two or so weeks ago. Love it so far!

Starting W=183ish (in January 09, tried just moving more at first but its time to step it up!)
    Current W=164
    Goal W=120 (my Dr is mean and says that I need to get down to my ideal weight of 110-120 if I want to see my kids graduate college some day)
    mini goal=140 by my brothers wedding in Sept