JUNE STARTERS

Options

Replies

• jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Options
    UGH!!! It's 101 here in the shade today. Makes it soooo difficult to get the motivation to do ANYTHING let alone exercise!! I did take the dog and walk about 40 min at 4:30 this morning tho. (It was already 88 degrees then!) Guess that'll have to be good enough for today. May try to get in a little Tae Bo when everyone gets to bed tonight.... we shall see.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey june starters:flowerforyou:

Starting weight 167
    Current weight 164
    Goal Weight 130

I am a mom a beautiful girl aged 2 and 11 months.I am exercising five to six days week.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    so I guess I don't know how to quote right, but 5-6 days a week-great job! you go girl :happy:
  • abbytat
    abbytat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Okay ... so this is the first support group I'm joining on this site. I love this site so far as a great tool so I thought I'd try to take advantage of the group support too. I'm into my 3rd week here.

Start Weight: 208.5 lbs. (Was 230 lbs. at one point - before joining mfp)
    Current Weight: 200 lbs.
    Real Goal: To be healthy, happy, and full of energy!!!
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs. (but I may reassess when I get there)
    Mini Goal: 190 lbs. by the end of July.

What a FABULOUS real goal Magglett !!!!:happy:
    (sorry if I spelled your name wrong :blushing: )
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm back. I was doing really well before, and somehow I lost myself, lost ambition and feel just awful. I even lost this bookmark. So now that I have found it..I would love to start this again. I really need some help from you out there..staying motivated and keeping on track seems to be a big issue.

From what I can remember when I first joined.

SW 265
    LW 242

Present weight 256
    argh I am just so mad at myself.

Well....here goes!! wish me luck and most importantly success. I wish you all the same. :)
  • wazzulover13
    Options
    Hello! My name is Sara..just started this week!

Starting weight: 160
    Current weight: 159
    Goal: 145 by mid-August when I start school again
    Final Goal:135

21 year old student!
  • gapeaches
    gapeaches Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi my name is Nancy . I am 46 years old and starting on my second part of my life and i believe will be my most fullfilling. Thanks to who ever is responsible for this web site and all its whistles and bells. I'm so gratful it is free! Just started Yesturday starting weight 168 goal weight 130.
  • WillyG
    WillyG Posts: 80
    Options
    Down 5 lbs so far. I am hooked on these low fat chicken burgers that my hubby makes me for dinner. Only 200 calories for the pattie.:laugh:
  • Shanimal84
    Shanimal84 Posts: 34
    Options
    Technically I should have started back in April when I was 13 pounds lighter :grumble: ... but here I am!

SW: 228
    CW: 226
    GW: 135

Mini-Goal: 215 by my 25th Birthday! (July 30)
  • LisaDalcourt
    Options
    Ok, so i lost 4 pounds and am totally excited!!
    However i think i could do better putting in more excercise, any suggestions on excercise that is fun and you still want to do with this crazy heat wave
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Ok, so i lost 4 pounds and am totally excited!!
    However i think i could do better putting in more excercise, any suggestions on excercise that is fun and you still want to do with this crazy heat wave

I'm having that problem too. It's so hot and muggy outside that I'm stuck indoors. I'm going stir-crazy! :explode:
  • Melissa_123
    Melissa_123 Posts: 115
    Options
    I guess i am late to the party! I started about a week ago but honestly...I did not believe keeping track of my calories was going to help. Nothing has worked for me for two years, I swear I have tried every "diet", I work out, bicycle with my husband and I watch what I eat (mostly) and I have found myself gaining more than 50 pounds in 4 years. All the research says keep track of calories so I am now...and apparently I ate LESS than I should. Can that really be the reason I have gained weight???

My starting weight *181
    Current **175
    Goal ***120 ( my REAL goal is to get my jeans back from my sixteen year old daughter!)

Trying the ticker, don't know if I am doing right

233687.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • momwithahook
    momwithahook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started on this site this week. Officially watching what I eat TODAY.

Starting Weight: 313 :sad:
    Current Weight: 311
    Goal: 140
    Short term Goal: To be under 300 by the time school starts (Aug.)
  • sooze
    sooze Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm Sue

Start: 190
    Current: 178
    Goal: 145

I have 3 kids, 6 grandbabies, and one on the way. Wow, I must be old! I have been carrying around extra weight for about 10 years, which I gradually put on. Now I want it off!!! It started when I quit smoking. So after 5 years I started smoking again hoping it would help, but I just kept getting fatter and 5 years later I STILL SMOKE. Quitting will come later. One thing at a time.:tongue:
  • sina1215
    sina1215 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just started today. Looking forward to getting nutrition part of the struggle under control. Stats below:
    Starting weight: 250
    Goal weight: 175
    Wish me luck!:smile:
    Sina1215
  • 2bamom
    2bamom Posts: 7
    Options
    So many June starters!

starting weight: 268
    but my current weight is 265 - yay
    my goal is really just to lose as much weight as possible because I think I'm suposed to be 145lbs for my height.
    mini goal? to be 255 by 7/31 - 10 lbs in a month - we will see...

I'm 27 (28 in a few days currently living in the north east with my bf of over a year... we have 2 cats who are our kids for now. I'm a secretary in a pharma company and he's learning to be a trucker after being laid off last year.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
    THere are many, many JUne starters!!!! Its awesome!!! Just think, that much more encouragement and success stories!!! :happy:
    Good luck to all of you!! No matter where you are on this journey!!! We all need encouragement! We can all draw from one another and give to one another! Everyone has something to offer!!
    Please join in!
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    Just started on this site this week. Officially watching what I eat TODAY.

Starting Weight: 313 :sad:
    Current Weight: 311
    Goal: 140
    Short term Goal: To be under 300 by the time school starts (Aug.)

Welcome! You can do it! It will be hard, but with motivation and support from MFP friends--will definetly put you on the right track! Good luck!
  • sooze
    Options
    I started June 2nd. I wanted to get my ticker on here and wasn't sure how.

222881.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • sooze
    Options
    I did it!!!