Honest body opinions (add your own pic too)

Options

Replies

• siliisobel
    Options
    Love the opinions. I want some!

photo-2.jpg

You look fab, what do you do to get a stomach like that?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Love the opinions. I want some!

photo-2.jpg

I think you look amazing- your tum is beautiful. The only thing I would say would be to work on your quads and that balance would be freaking awesome.
  • yoovie
    Options
    ok, here's me

120423-123503.jpg

i kinda know what i need to do. i need to keep lifting and lifting heavy. it doesn't really show in this picture (i was having a good abs and muscles day) but i do have love handles and am trying to get rid of them.

right now i'm in the middle of race season, so i'm doing way more cardio then i should be. soon i'll be doing less and lifting more. i only lift two times a week, and i do one run, one bike, and one swim a week. my squats and dead lifts have definitively improved my running and biking, and my kettle bell work outs have really made my swimming top notch.

the only other thing i want is to have my chest bigger. but that takes time.

Im curious to see what changes when you switch up your workouts after race season.
  • yoovie
    Options
    ok I'm game.

5133274_2669.jpg
    l139122513.jpg
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    ok I'm game.

5133274_2669.jpg
    l139122513.jpg

I've got nothing. I saw your profile pic and was like "DAMN!" Take out the fact that I am a guy, and as a guy, I like attractive women. That pic is impressive.
  • yoovie
    Options
    aww I broke the thread :(
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    aww I broke the thread :(

Thread breaker!
  • emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    yoovie- you're not a thread killer!! Your arms look AMAZING! what's your training like?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    yoovie- you're not a thread killer!! Your arms look AMAZING! what's your training like?

Hey, you're a thread breaker too so shush =p.

:flowerforyou:
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ok I'm game.

5133274_2669.jpg

I want your arms!!

Here's me at 164lbs. I'm 5'6". (I cheated and just used a pic from my profile.) I've lost 2 more pounds since this was taken, and my abs are teasing me. :(

I'm still very much a work in progress. Bodyfat and measurements have been decreasing steadily and most of my lifting numbers have gone through the roof. Can't complain too much.

20465716_1957.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Photoon2012-04-13at07312-1-1.jpg

wayyyyyy too much booty and not enough muscle. darn pear shape.

but in all actuality, i believe that all of the girls (myself included) that are posting pictures in their underwear, know that they don't look that bad... and compliments from a stranger from a less critical eye can sometimes help us realize the good we have, as we tend to focus on the bad. :) that being said- i am thankful for my small waist and long torso that can get a nice stomach with a little work!

Gorgeous body.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Yeah but you have a sexy body now :wink: so love it and keep working! :flowerforyou:

Mwuah xD, thank you. I'm feeling pretty insecure about it today, though, as I just feel fat and bloated. Today was weigh in and I haven't lost anything. In fact, the scale is showing a .5 gain :sad:
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yeah but you have a sexy body now :wink: so love it and keep working! :flowerforyou:

Mwuah xD, thank you. I'm feeling pretty insecure about it today, though, as I just feel fat and bloated. Today was weigh in and I haven't lost anything. In fact, the scale is showing a .5 gain :sad:

I know that feeling! Today was weigh in but I didn't lose any :grumble: bit of a gain too, and I end up eating a lot for dinner :noway: .... I think I'm going to post next week (when I post for the May bikini challenge) but I don't feel ready to. I DO have pictures from January 2 though :laugh: I'm only 5 lbs lighter now :frown:
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Wow you look great no change needed.:smile:
    I'm all for some honest opinions. Loving the feed back.

FxCam_1330632950560.jpg
  • jelias1
    Options
    You are gorgeous don't change a thing
    Sunshine is my inspiration :)

IMAG0027.jpg
  • jelias1
    Options
    Honestly you look great but if you want to change something I say begin to weight lift for toning and eating a bit more protein to build the muscle. You will gain weight since muscle weighs more than fat but you will look more toned.
    I know that I, as well as probably many of you, see myself differently than other people see me. So what I was wondering is what you guys think of me. And then you can add your pictures as well and get opinions on you. Some of this might be harsh though so I wouldn't suggest adding your picture if you can't handle criticism.

So here's me, I'm not sure how much I weigh right now because I don't have a scale. But I think that it's somewhere between 118-120. My goal is to get to 110, but mainly I'm just looking to tone. I'm not a fan of the jiggle I have.

2lb2b0y.jpg
  • jelias1
    Options
    You look gorgeous no weight loss needed honest. If you must then some tone by lifting weights and core exercise. Cool socks!
    I know I don't have much (visible) muscle... but anyways, wouldn't hurt to get other opinions. I want to add more muscle, especially to my arms, abs, and thighs. I also think that I could lose more weight...

DSCN4907.jpg[img][/img]DSCN4903.jpg

ps. sorry about the socks. Forgot I was wearing them.
  • jelias1
    Options
    You look amazing
    Great thread, I think we never see ourselves the way other see us. Some great progress/body pics on here!
    1QK8UwxhveXdSDOFVycORkghVVko0176.jpeg
    That's me a couple weeks ago. Still trying to somehow get a decent picture of arms/legs but my larger mirror recently broke so that's proving a bit difficult haha. Anyway, started doing more weight training recently to build muscle and tone up.
  • jelias1
    Options
    Stunning just gorgeous
    I hope people are still checking this thread! I want some opinions too!

sxB2J.jpg
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Look to your left, You're lookin' at me--honestly. While I'm far from crazy @ the picture, everybody who sees it says it's good.
    Which just goes to show (pun intended) that we ARE our own worst critics @ ourselves! :flowerforyou:
    P.S. feel free to add me as a friend if you want!