Honest body opinions (add your own pic too)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is me at 136 pounds. My goal is 105.
    Honest opinion; you look a good weight now and that seems like too drastic a change. I would have you focussing on fitness rather than scale number - lifting weights can help pull in your waist.

Edit: for me, you can rummage my MFP pics. Blue shirt/no shirt are the most recent. Clearly I'm working on the losing fat part :P
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Most recent.

My problem areas are my arms, bloating and back fat/rolls.

7324005110_8c53071b50.jpg

(Sorry, my tattoo was peeling)

7324021824_9bac1627ef.jpg

7324021272_60f5f272bd.jpg
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I don't know why i'm posting this, since i have panic attacks going outdoors in clothes fearing people will mock my weight... :-/

stage1frontarms.jpg
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Is it weird to say that I don't really care what people think about my body? No offense intended toward this thread or other posters. I don't know maybe I'm the odd guy (or woman, in my case) out, but I spent a lifetime trying to live up to what I thought were other's people's expectations of what I should look like. And when I fell short, I beat myself up for it time and time again. I guess I'm just at a point now where as long as I'm happy with me, that's more than enough. Everyone on this thread should be proud of their accomplishments from what I can see. :smile:
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Is it weird to say that I don't really care what people think about my body? No offense intended toward this thread or other posters. I don't know maybe I'm the odd guy (or woman, in my case) out, but I spent a lifetime trying to live up to what I thought were other's people's expectations of what I should look like. And when I fell short, I beat myself up for it time and time again. I guess I'm just at a point now where as long as I'm happy with me, that's more than enough. Everyone on this thread should be proud of their accomplishments from what I can see. :smile:
    You've no idea how much i admire you for that. Most peoples main weakness is caring what others think - I'd love to not care!!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You've no idea how much i admire you for that. Most peoples main weakness is caring what others think - I'd love to not care!!

Thanks! If you only knew how many years it took me to come to THAT conclusion...
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    All of you girls (guys too!) look great :smile:

I took a pic on my phone so the quality sucks.
    2012-06-04_08-43-03_725-1.jpg

I want to get a little more definition so I could lose a few more pounds.
  • mmrodr38
    mmrodr38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add a picture to this forum? Hmmm...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    <<<What do ya think~I'm not very tech savvy :blushing: so I don't know how to post a bigger picture.

Thank you for your honesty!!!

THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY WRONG.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    me <<
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    i hate my body, but I am trying to think positive.
  • Choco_mushy
    Options
    Good Morning. I want an honest opinion on how I look. My friends say that I should keep my current weight, but I still feel insecure about it,and since friends sometimes tell lies to cheer other friends up, I wanted an honest opinion from strangers. My height is 5'5 and my weight is 123. I work out from Monday to Friday twice a day for 40 minutes aprox. I do some diet too, like no soda, no fast foods, minimum sweets and instead of 3 square meals a day, I have 6 small meals. It has been like 3 months since I started this routine. I have a metabolism disorder too, hypothyroidism. I think that if I weight 115 Ill feel good with myself. (I dont know how I should add my pic here, any help?, in the meantime all I have is the profile pic)