What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Half bagel with smoked salmon, capers, grilled pimentos, and some cream cheese with chives.

Hope you had some no calorie mints after that one :laugh:
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with Siracha and Franks hot sauce, bacon, grits with cheddar cheese, and wheat toast. Going to eat light for lunch and dinner to make up but it was totally worth it. Had to tell the girl to stop putting bacon on my tray after 5 slices, she kept piling it on!
  • irenedemos
    Options
    So far I've had 1 cup Kashi cereal and 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk. But I am always hungry and eat every hour. LOL
  • ilovekc
    ilovekc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    4 eggwhite omlette with onions and peppers, one 45 cal italian bread with laughing cow spread
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs and a protein shake mixed with skim milk.
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of toast with Nutella on them. YUM

I usually will eat Cascadian Farms Dark Chocolate Granola cereal.
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Banana, oatmeal, dried cranberries, slivered almonds, and a little brown sugar.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    banana, turkey sausage, 5 oz light vanilla frapp.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A cup of hemp milk, medjool dates, and a piece of multigrain bread with peanut butter

What does hemp milk taste like?
  • hockeymomofbensam
    Options
    Smoothie - made of 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and Europes Best frozen fruit brand (peach, mango, strawberry)Yummy!!!!
  • bicoastalgirl
    bicoastalgirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    egg scrambled with fresh spinach from the garden, and a thomas' light english muffin.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Cup of coffee and a Fiber One bar. I have a hard time eating in the morning.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm utterly lazy, so a cup of coffee and an atkins shake. not my best morning. :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    1/2 c. of egg whites with orange bell peppers, mushroom and cilantro, followed by a slice of ezekiel cinamon/raisin toast with
    1/2 tblspn of PB and a cup of joe :0)
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Boiled egg and Fat free Strawberry and Banana Yogurt. Not the best way to start the morning but wasn't really hungry.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Mini wheats with strawberries, bananas and 2% milk
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Was really hungry & craving a hamber patty so I ate 3oz and it was 93% lean for only 151 and it was delish, that was after an hour of working out, and i'm not even hungry for lunch yet.
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    Two glasses of water, an apple, and 6 oz of peach yogurt. Normally during the week I have either 3 oz of yogurt and 1/2 cup dry cereal (no milk) mixed in a bowl, or oatmeal with a packet of Stevia.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    a cup of water, porridge , toast, semi-skimmed milk,protein shake and a banana.
  • Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs, orange juice, and a piece of rye toast