BLACK TEAM WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    SAM- love the new av....your daughter is adorable
    JENNI- that's funny...when the kids were small...we always went fwimming too!

Thanks April!!

In our house we don't drink gaterade we drink agergrade!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyones having a good day! Raining here so no biking.:sad: Hubs won't let me go in the rain.:sad: :grumble: I might just go anyways if my game is cancelled.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Marla- my family is in Chambersburg- south central PA, pretty much straight south from Harrisburg. DH's family is in Scranton/ Wilkes Barre area. We will be at my parent's house for most of the trip. We are also meeting up with some of my college friends for a weekend in the Poconos. I had to look up Easton, I knew northeast from where we would be but couldn't place it exactly.

WOOOOOO HOOOOO! I had an awesome last chance workout. Haven't heard the words yet today. Finally ran 3 miles! Did I say WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO? I can't keep my 10 minute mile pace, but I did it! Then I rode the bike for 30 minutes. So I got in over an hour of cardio, over 10 miles in distance and had my heart rate between 145 and 170 for an entire hour. After I lifted I had hit the 1002 calorie burn for the workout! WOOOOO HOOOOO! Never hit over 1000 in one workout session. Usually it takes me a couple sessions to hit it. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Not like I'm overly proud of myself of anything.....:laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Marla- my family is in Chambersburg- south central PA, pretty much straight south from Harrisburg. DH's family is in Scranton/ Wilkes Barre area. We will be at my parent's house for most of the trip. We are also meeting up with some of my college friends for a weekend in the Poconos. I had to look up Easton, I knew northeast from where we would be but couldn't place it exactly.

WOOOOOO HOOOOO! I had an awesome last chance workout. Haven't heard the words yet today. Finally ran 3 miles! Did I say WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO? I can't keep my 10 minute mile pace, but I did it! Then I rode the bike for 30 minutes. So I got in over an hour of cardio, over 10 miles in distance and had my heart rate between 145 and 170 for an entire hour. After I lifted I had hit the 1002 calorie burn for the workout! WOOOOO HOOOOO! Never hit over 1000 in one workout session. Usually it takes me a couple sessions to hit it. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Not like I'm overly proud of myself of anything.....:laugh:

Is Chambersburg near York?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I'm about 30 minutes from the Poconos-- have a great trip!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Brother and sister in law live in tobyhanna PA. 5 minutes from the Poconos. I LOVE it there!!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Shuntae- not far from York, maybe 45 minutes- 30 minutes north on I-81 from Hagerstown MD too. I miss it there. I miss seasons.

Marla- Wish I had more time in the Poconos, I'd say let's meet up. We got a house with a hot tub for the weekend, should be fun! We will in Albrightsville, near Lake Harmony. I found when we were looking, 'The Poconos' covers a lot of area, that whole corner of the state.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

Lori-have a great vacation! We will miss you on the thread! Be careful! I know after eating good healthy stuff then eating a lot of fast food or whatever you find on the road can cause tummy aches! Not good!

April-I have been called Nae Nae all my life so you go right ahead and call me that. Everyone calls me that and even some of my friends still do.

I am getting ready to head out into the yard to see if I can finish up what I left off yesterday with the back yard. The bees are still there but I will leave them alone this time and just worry about the rest of the yard. To heck with them! Then to beat all, we went to Kohl's today and I had my sunglasses on and we were walking up to the front door to go in and a wasp flew around my head and landed on my eyepiece of my sunglasses. WTH?? They just won't leave me alone!! Have a great day and I will catch you all later!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I miss the results this week? I try to stay up on the post but ya'll are so quick sometimes its hard
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    results come out tomorrow or thursday! never tuesdays.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You guys have been busy. I am still without my scale:grumble:

I asked for it back and was instantly rebuffed. Seems I advised her to not give it to me for 1 month. :angry:

So I tried on a pair of short I purchased along with another pair .....but didnt fit. They fit nice! So whatever on the scale.............I am doign go for my body

Great workout tonight! I called it MY triathalon. biking, dancing and lifting...woot!

:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey Andrew-- saw the pictures-- so incredible--

Glad you're back-- :heart: to you all.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Andrew and Beth. Those pictures are so inspiring to others. You both look younger, happier and most definately healthier. Amazing what a year can do. Keep it up.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Last month Aunt Flo announced she was coming and took the scenic route. This month I was expecting her later this week and she arrived unannounced and unwelcomed today. The day before weigh-in. Wench.

Packed and ready to leave tomorrow. Exhausting work. I give the kids lists, make them get their own stuff together but double check it and feel like I'm being pulled 4,000 different directions as they are all calling me and needing something. We started at 4:00, I finally had two seconds to do my own stuf at 8:30. Crazy I say.

So ready for vacation. I will get on the scale tomorrow and probably not have nice things to say to it. We'll see how that goes.
  • renae77
    Options
    Lori-No matter what that scale says you have done amazing! And you look just as amazing! Have a wonderful vacation and stop worrying about that scale!:flowerforyou:

Jeannie-You may never see your scale again! I think she took it for good! But you are fitting into smaller pants so it really can't be a bad thing either! That's great! :flowerforyou:

Marla-Howdy lady! Hope you are great! How was your diaper bag free trip?

Andrew & Beth-saw the photos and that is soooo amazing!!! You two look great!

Good evening to everyone else out there! Hope all is well!!! I burned 1355 calories working out in the yard this evening for 3 hours. But it is looking great out there. Now all that is left is pulling the rest of the stubborn weeds. Woohoo!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey Renae--

Day off was incredible-- missed my Caleb, but not the diaper bag--

Have a great night!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey Renae--

Day off was incredible-- missed my Caleb, but not the diaper bag--

Have a great night!

Glad to hear that Marla! And of course you are gonna miss your youngin'!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just have time to say hello to my teammates!:happy: Hope everyone has a successful weigh in:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey sam I meant the result for week seven I never saw anything posted, maybe I just missed it, ya'll keep this board bussssyyyyyy, I must say. Well I hope everyone had a good weigh in for week 8. Off to run my friend who just had a baby last week around, ya'll be good
  • renae77
    Options
    Good morning everyone! The scale isn't being nice to me this morning. I'm not gaining but I'm not losing. I have been burning lots of calories so I'm not sure if I'm not eating my calories I'm burning or what. I will admit that I have not been recording what I have been eating. For about a couple of weeks I haven't written anything down or put it in the website but I have been keeping up with my exercise calories. I just love my heart rate monitor. It keeps me going! Guess that's a bad thing when I don't record everything else.