BLACK TEAM WEEK 7

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,925 Member
    Options
    Okay, all of you who have that cute "snap out of it" smiley that smacks the other smiley. Please use it on me now. I'm up 2lbs. I am not changing my ticker yet. I have not been exercising like I should. I've been doing okay on eating, but not logging like I used to. Yesterday I had chinese for lunch. I'll do well for 4 or 5 meals, than bam, I sabotage myself. TOM is near, high sodium from yesterday. I hope at least a pound of that is water weight. I hope. I really need to step it up to get these last few pounds off.

But, on the positive side I lost a 1/4 of an inch on my arms and 1/4 of an inch on my waist. Hips stayed the same and I gained 1/2 inch on my thighs. Go figure.

Happy Wednesday friends!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Okay, all of you who have that cute "snap out of it" smiley that smacks the other smiley. Please use it on me now. I'm up 2lbs. I am not changing my ticker yet. I have not been exercising like I should. I've been doing okay on eating, but not logging like I used to. Yesterday I had chinese for lunch. I'll do well for 4 or 5 meals, than bam, I sabotage myself. TOM is near, high sodium from yesterday. I hope at least a pound of that is water weight. I hope. I really need to step it up to get these last few pounds off.

But, on the positive side I lost a 1/4 of an inch on my arms and 1/4 of an inch on my waist. Hips stayed the same and I gained 1/2 inch on my thighs. Go figure.

Happy Wednesday friends!

At your service, my dear friend-- snapoutofit.gif

And another for good measure-- snapoutofit.gif

Better?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ya'll were quiet today. Shhhh
  • lynniejones
    Options
    How did everyone's weigh in go? I still haven't yet... but I bought a pair of size 8's today and nearly pooped in them when I tried them on. Amazing! Went and got my hair all hoochie'd up today. A lot more blonde than I anticipated but what the heck, it's only color!
    cid__SNC02575.jpg

P.S. My hairdresser is a goddess whom I :heart: and she has lost 80 lbs or more herself.
  • Marla64
    Options
    How did everyone's weigh in go? I still haven't yet... but I bought a pair of size 8's today and nearly pooped in them when I tried them on. Amazing! Went and got my hair all hoochie'd up today. A lot more blonde than I anticipated but what the heck, it's only color!
    cid__SNC02575.jpg

P.S. My hairdresser is a goddess whom I :heart: and she has lost 80 lbs or more herself.

You're looking incredible as always Mrs. Jones-- blondes have more fun, dontchaknow?

there's a new thread up-- black team week 8-- don't have the link, though--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    cid__SNC02575.jpg

LOVE IT.
    That is all.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    cid__SNC02575.jpg

You're looking incredible as always Mrs. Jones-- blondes have more fun, dontchaknow?

there's a new thread up-- black team week 8-- don't have the link, though--
    Oh crappity crapperson I forgot!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    La la la I'm talking to myself la la la la
  • Marla64
    Options
    You'll never be lonely.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    cid__SNC02575.jpg

LOVE IT.
    That is all.

LOVE YOU!
    That is all.