What is a turn off for you ( Male & Female)

Options

Replies

• volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1. Smoking
    2. People who talk about others.
    3. People who always make excuses.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bad hygeine! Arrogance,pride(bad pride)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Bad teeth and butt pimples.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Women that get huge ugly man muscles from lifting heavy weights.
    this is a joke right?
    girls should be pretty and soft......men should be hard
    girls with muscles make me wanna puke
    Really? It's so bad and gross for women to have muscles that you want to puke?
    Then by all means puke on my friend, puke on!!!
    Options
    p.s. I think its gross for women to be skinny fat, skin and bones or completely mushy. :)
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    For males & females, I hate smoking. I think you smell gross. And you look gross too. :(
    Excessive muscles. Muscles that have muscles that have muscles.
    Long beards. Keep it trimmed boys.
    Alcoholics. If you can't go out once in your life and not have a drink then there is something wrong.
    BAD BODY ODOR! Do something about it.
    To much make-up of a female. Im sure you beautiful without all that make-up caked on
    Excessive tanning. I do not like carrots!
    Drugs. If you do drugs, sorry. Please don't talk to me, Because I won't be interested in you. I've never done drugs and don't plan on doing them either.
    Guys who "do" their hair. If it takes you longer than 5 minutes to get ready, uh no thank you.
    Liars. 9 times out of 10 I KNOW THE TRUTH & I'm just giving you the oppertunity to tell me the truth.
    I agree with everything you posted! I also cant stand a lazy man. My hubby was like that and maybe thats why I feel that way.
    Can't stand a person who thinks they're better than you are.Or someone who is constantly on the phone playing games, talking, on the internet, etc. Ppl who dont have manners like burping, farting in public w/o excusing themselves. gross:sick:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Bad hygeine.
    NO confidence.
    Smoking/chewing.
    Body hair.
    Bad teeth.
    Dirty/Holes in your clothes.
    Your clothes not matching. Lol.
    Liars.
    Cheaters.
    Dirty Fingernails.

Hhhhmm.... I think thats about it.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    - Extremely Logical people... The people who profess not owning a television (because only unintelligent people watch tv) and only read Nietzsche. Telling others reading is the only intelligent hobby, but only of they are reading certain books.

Those are not Extremely Logical people -- they're Extremely Rude!

^^haha! that actually sounds like me! Though I don't profess that only dumb people own TVs, I just don't. And I don't just read Nietszche...I also read Jung! And reading is certainly an intelligent hobby, but definitely NOT the only one. But reading romance novels really doesn't count :)

So...um...I think I'm not quite as rude as whoever you're thinking about. But I just had to say, you know, whenever Nietszche is mentioned, my interest is piqued. That guy makes me laugh my *kitten* off!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My biggest turnoff are women who are intimidated by me. I was taught to go through life fearing no man, and you should do the same.
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options

I totally agree!! This is so nasty!!!:noway:

I also agree with nearly every post: I hate the smell of smoke. Take a shower, BO is disgusting. Brush your teeth. Comb your hair. Take a look in the mirror before you walk out the door. You don't have to look "runway ready" but damn, a little pride in your appearance would be nice. Lazy people iritate me. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING!!
    What really bugs me is when I see people out on a date or hanging out and both people are texting or playing games on their phones. Hello? What the hell happened to talking to the person sitting in front of you? And before someone attacks me, yes, I send the occasional text but I have never ignored the person I'm sitting with to have a conversation with someone who is not even there. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK! The art of communication is lost on most people nowadays.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    this is a joke right?
    girls should be pretty and soft......men should be hard
    girls with muscles make me wanna puke
    Really? It's so bad and gross for women to have muscles that you want to puke?
    Then by all means puke on my friend, puke on!!!

I know! Right?!?! Like I made some people puke when I was fat. I made other people puke when I was skinny. Now I make someone puke because I have muscles!

I know the point of this thread was to say your personal preference. I prefer that people stop criticizing women's bodies so much.
    Options
    no woman is going to get huge and bulky unless she is pinning. period!! natural body building all the way!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Camel Toe... the vajay jay should be a place of secrets and excitement.. not out there on display for the whole world to see....

*crossing my legs so as to not pee myself laughing*
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Penises
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    For males & females, I hate smoking. I think you smell gross. And you look gross too. :(

I think you look gross too!! For ugly braids and being such an *kitten* hat:)

Just because it is a turn off for you doesn't give you the right to put smokers down and call them gross!!

whoah! Personal attack much???

I see what you're saying but I want to clarify why I don't think the statement was rude.

I waited tables for years. We had a smoking and a non-smoking section. I didn't even have to ASK. I could tell the smokers from the non-smokers 99% of the time. It DOES SOMETHING to your skin. I can't put my finger on it, but it's true. The ONLY time I was wrong was when it was a long time smoker who quit.

Smoking is nasty. It just is. I have lots of friends who smoke. Beautiful people. Nasty habit.

How was the OP's post not a personal attack as well??? I don't really think she is gross at all, It was to prove a point!!

I'm not a smoker and I'm not saying it doesn't stink or that it isn't a bad habbit but it is not okay to say what the OP said.

i hear ya. She/he whoever it was could have had more tact. But i still agree that smokers, generally, smell gross and in fact have a certain unattractive look to them as a result of the bad habit.

But i do think her post was more genericly aimed at a group of people with a habit while your comment was directed at that one person personally.... your attack did seem a bit more personal.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wow, it seems some of you are taking this thread as a chance to just lash out at the things about people you hate. This thread is about pet-peeves or turn offs; not personally attacking people who happen to fit into the category of things you don't like. Calling people gross and ugly and making you want to puke is unnecessary and overreacting.

Some people just can't answer a simple question without getting on their soapbox. I'm done checking out this thread.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Camel toe.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Cheating and ear wax.
  • r41n
    r41n Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    smoking
    bad teeth
    arrogance
    know-it-all
    overly competitive

*women can get huge from lifting muscle?
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Wow, it seems some of you are taking this thread as a chance to just lash out at the things about people you hate. This thread is about pet-peeves or turn offs; not personally attacking people who happen to fit into the category of things you don't like. Calling people gross and ugly and making you want to puke is unnecessary and overreacting.

Some people just can't answer a simple question without getting on their soapbox. I'm done checking out this thread.

Some people are just taking it far too serious by gettin all excited over the fact that isnt attracted to something that THEY do.

Honestly if people would stop getting thier panties in a bunch and not worry about others PREFERENCES and WHY it turns them off then there wouldnt be any personal attacks.

A persons preference is thier preference... why it grosses them out is just as logical since its WHY its THEIR preference.

Plain and simple.