BLACK TEAM WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    > *Girlie Wisdom!*
    >
    > 1. A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills..
    > she has 14 kids but doesn't really care..
    >
    > 2. One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make
    > a woman gain 5 lbs.
    >
    > 3. My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
    >
    > 4. The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
    >
    > 5. The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't
    > know what you are doing, someone else does.
    >
    > 6. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by
    > then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
    >
    > 7. Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
    >
    > 8. Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain
    > consciousness.
    >
    > 9. I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing
    > together and setting fire to my knickers'.
    >
    > 10. Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it
    > shrinks 2 sizes!
    >
    > 11. Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things
    > like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten
    > my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never
    > forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to
    eat!
    >
    > 12. The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about
    > nothing and then they marry him.
    >
    > 13. I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are
    > eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they
    > kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day! *

I thought you all would like this one!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Hey gang.

Lynnie- great hair

Shuntae- I :heart: your new nubmer

We are in Virginia, drove a little over 10 hours today. Piece of cake left to drive tomorrow. I ate good all day, normal breakfast, 2 grilled chicken wraps for lunch and tore away all the extra wrap, some almonds in the afternoon and then we didn't eat dinner until 9:30. Have you ever tried to eat healthy off Denny's late night menu? It isn't possible.

I ordered a grilled chicken salad, they were out of grilled chicken. I then ordered 2 scrambled eggs, toast, 2 pieces of turkey bacon and fruit. The fruit was awesome. The eggs were good but tasted like they had a lot of butter, the toast was coated in butter- ate one piece and the turkey bacon tasted like they threw it down to cook right after regular bacon. Oh well, I tried.

Tired. Ready for bed. Kids are pinging from being cooped up in the car, they are on my nerves. Hopefully they settle down fast.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hey gang.

Lynnie- great hair

Shuntae- I :heart: your new nubmer

We are in Virginia, drove a little over 10 hours today. Piece of cake left to drive tomorrow. I ate good all day, normal breakfast, 2 grilled chicken wraps for lunch and tore away all the extra wrap, some almonds in the afternoon and then we didn't eat dinner until 9:30. Have you ever tried to eat healthy off Denny's late night menu? It isn't possible.

I ordered a grilled chicken salad, they were out of grilled chicken. I then ordered 2 scrambled eggs, toast, 2 pieces of turkey bacon and fruit. The fruit was awesome. The eggs were good but tasted like they had a lot of butter, the toast was coated in butter- ate one piece and the turkey bacon tasted like they threw it down to cook right after regular bacon. Oh well, I tried.

Tired. Ready for bed. Kids are pinging from being cooped up in the car, they are on my nerves. Hopefully they settle down fast.

Thanks about the hair. A tip for future reference. Order your toast dry and ask for a pack of butter so you can control how much is put on it.
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    SuperBrat. (I mean Girl) (I mean Sissy) want to go swimming in my poole if it is nice tomorrow? And are we doing anything for the 4th? And to make it a team topic what great plans does anyone else have for the weekend? I have to work all fricking weekend.
    i would love to go swimming in your POOLE.........hahahahahahahah then maybe we can install your hot TUBE.................hahahahahahahahahaha and don't call me superbrat or i will make fun of your superboobs...........hahahahahahahahahaha i'll let ya know on the plans tomorrow.....i'm tired and going to bed........nighty nite team
    OH and Nae-Nae love love love the funny article you posted....got a joke for you

a man walked on an airplane with six kids...the flight attendant said "oh those are adorable children...but are they all yours?"...the man says "no, I work for Trojan...these kids are customer complaints......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: "s to all.....the hubby is giving me the frisky eyes....i better take advantage of him....um i mean it
  • lynniejones
    Options

:heart: "s to all.....the hubby is giving me the frisky eyes....i better take advantage of him....um i mean it

T.
    M.
    I.
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: Hey guys, I hope everyone will have a great week. I have to finish up my 10 page medical journal! UGH!! Hopefully I can do a chunk of it tonight. I had agreat weight loss week, down three pounds. Yeah! Talk to everyone later. Love to all of you
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    evening black team.

WTG on the number shuntae!

Lori and dave-Only a father's love for his beautiful daughter could bring about the cleaning and dismantling of a man cave. My heart goes out to Dave he is officially under the thumb of an adorable little girl. lol

Lori-Man that is alot of driving. way to go on your eating today!

April and Lynne- You two are great. I can just feel how much you two love one another when I read your posts. your both such fun.

Everyone else. Have a great night. DW and I have been staring at computer screens all night and I figure it's time we actually talk to each other for a bit. lol

Night all!

:drinker:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    evening black team.

WTG on the number shuntae!

Lori and dave-Only a father's love for his beautiful daughter could bring about the cleaning and dismantling of a man cave. My heart goes out to Dave he is officially under the thumb of an adorable little girl. lol

Lori-Man that is alot of driving. way to go on your eating today!

April and Lynne- You two are great. I can just feel how much you two love one another when I read your posts. your both such fun.

Everyone else. Have a great night. DW and I have been staring at computer screens all night and I figure it's time we actually talk to each other for a bit. lol

Night all!

:drinker:

April and I do.
    And how dare you two put your marriage before us? Harumpf!
    Go snuggle!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Hello everyone! Been a busy week but a good busy so I can't complain. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Lynnie- got it, no butter next time. I was tired and hungry and had to reorder since there was no grilled chicken, didn't even THINK about butter being slathered all over everything.

I crashed last night, in my clothes, never brushed my teeth or anything, think some nasty littering marching band who were walking dogs marched through my mouth..... :laugh: It fits in with the funky Super 8 we are staying at. When you travel with dogs the hotel choices are limited. I think I won't comb my hair or put on a bra and take the dog out to pee- then I'll really live the full exeperience.

Just watching my crew sleep. 3 of them are on the funky floor in sleeping bags, will have to send them the shower to decontaminate when they awake. Eeewww.

Have a good one black team! BTW. I didn't bring my scale on vacation- BUT- I really did consider it. I'm sick!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Morning all. Lynnie- got it, no butter next time. I was tired and hungry and had to reorder since there was no grilled chicken, didn't even THINK about butter being slathered all over everything.

I crashed last night, in my clothes, never brushed my teeth or anything, think some nasty littering marching band who were walking dogs marched through my mouth..... :laugh: It fits in with the funky Super 8 we are staying at. When you travel with dogs the hotel choices are limited. I think I won't comb my hair or put on a bra and take the dog out to pee- then I'll really live the full exeperience.

Just watching my crew sleep. 3 of them are on the funky floor in sleeping bags, will have to send them the shower to decontaminate when they awake. Eeewww.

Have a good one black team! BTW. I didn't bring my scale on vacation- BUT- I really did consider it. I'm sick!

I once ordered my toast dry, and a bowl of oatmeal. It came swimming in this huge blop of oily greasy butter. It was disgusting. You would have thought the waitress would say...hmmmm dry toast..do you want butter on your oatmeal. But nnoooooo. I think she did it on purpose. She gave me the evil eye when I started ordering "light".
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I know there are more bikers here than just Andrew, Beth and I.

Come become one of Batman's biking beauties! Most of us are beginners and we are going to challenge each other to ride.

(Are we "black" spitfires, Andrew?) Don't worry, I won't let Andrew name us after a bodypart.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58766-mfp-spitfires-cycling-club-week-1
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Happy Birthday Andrew! You're nearly half the man you used to be and we all adore you twice as much. Thanks to you and Beth for being great inspirations, friends, and example of what a wonderful marriage should be!! We :heart: youse guys!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Batman!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Good morning black team!
    Thanks for the b-day wishes!

DW is having one of those "Lets get out of the house" days so I guess we are all getting dressed. Although I have NO idea where we are going.

This rain is making me NUTS. Not so fun fact. it has rained 21 out of the last 30 days in brunswick. Ugh....

Sucks.

Have a good day peeps!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Come become one of Batman's biking beauties! Most of us are beginners and we are going to challenge each other to ride.

(Are we "black" spitfires, Andrew?) Don't worry, I won't let Andrew name us after a bodypart.

Why oh why do you always forget about me!?!?!?! :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Sam-You poor thing, they can't get it right can they? LOL! They don't really forget you!!

Andrew-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you guys have a great day out!

Hello everyone else! I went online and filled out a thing for a contest to win concert tickets and I won them!!!! I'm going to Crue Fest in August! Woohoo!!!!!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good Morning black team, I know I dont post as mucg as many of you do, but I am keeping up with the post, when I am not watching my friend brand new one week old baby girl so she can get some sleep. LOL I held her lastnight for 3 hours and she slept the whole time, when I went to sleep after giving her baby to momma she woke up til like 12:30 am..lol...now mom is a sleep and I have the baby, I guess turn abouts fair play.

I splurge lastnight at dinner and gained but its ok TOM is also here to visit me so that dont help.

Well hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

I am 7 pounds away from goal weight and hope to have it off my aug 17,2009 that will be my year anniversary. Can I do it , yes I can!!!!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Congrats to everyone, sounds like there were some good weigh ins yesterday:flowerforyou:

Andrew!! Is it your birthday?? Wow, Im so glad I got to check in today and didnt miss it! I hope you have a perfect, wonderful birthday!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hello to everyone else, and I wish you all a happy and safe holiday weekend!:drinker:
  • lynniejones
    Options

Why oh why do you always forget about me!?!?!?! :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike!!

I didn't forget about you my beautiful Sam! I was inviting you to the Spitfire challenge. So far from the black team only myself, Beth and Andrew have joined.