BLACK TEAM WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Look what I just got from the UPS man!!!
    DSC06605-1.jpg
    I :heart: it so far!!

If I go missing from here it's cause I'm out jogging!! Now I don't have to have hubs watch the girls while I go run I can take them with me!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    DSC06605-1.jpg

If I go missing from here it's cause I'm out jogging!! Now I don't have to have hubs watch the girls while I go run I can take them with me!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sammmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that is totally cool-- I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    DSC06605-1.jpg

Oh man, if it comes with those two cutie pies I will order 2~~~!!

Have fun!:drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    DSC06605-1.jpg

Sammmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that is totally cool-- I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

I might just jog all the way to your house! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh man, if it comes with those two cutie pies I will order 2~~~!!

Have fun!:drinker:

Most days they are good!!!

Is it tomorrow yet?:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    that really is kewl Sam. i bet you are going to put a lot of miles on those wheels!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    DSC06605-1.jpg

love it! :drinker:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Sam - Your girls are too cute! (P.S. Cool stroller!)
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    DSC06605-1.jpg

Awesome stroller Samantha!!!!!! The kids are adorable. Funny thing is I just imagined my boys in that thing with me running. My oldest Aiden would be yacking away and the three year old would be yelling at me for not going fast enough. lol Have fun! :happy:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Just had to share because it is cracking me up....

Sorry, Andrew - you may want to shut your eyes because of TMI..

Taking Lynnie's advice, I have put the 38D's in a push-up bra. Now they are all pushed up, but feel like they are going to spill over. More sandbags please - just can't hold back this flood...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Janie you go girl! You are getting hotter every day. One quick question, did you buy a Demi-cup? It is a different type cup and exposes the top of your bewbs more, which may be causing the cup runneth over symptoms. Oh yah I love me some demi cups.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Andrew- I hear you on the walking and being able to hit your target heart rate. I can't anymore no matter how fast I walk. That's why we run! LOL

Sam- enjoy that stroller, brings back memories, I had one when my two were little...although I NEVER used it to jog! Oh how times have changed. Now I just leave their tired lazy butts in bed and go to the gym while they sleep the day away. Better yet. :laugh:

Lynnie- you and the bewbs! Don't they fall out of the demi cups? Like when you move or bend forward? Not like I've ever had that problem or anything.....:grumble:

Janie- good luck with the bras. These days my goal is to keep it all contained and in a tight package, otherwise the bewbs aren't so good. Ugh. :sad: :sad:

We are off to my DH's mom's house for the day. Guess it's time to get in the shower and start getting ready. Not in a huge hurry, just means I have to get back in the CAR for another 5 hours total trip time today.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Double post- but forgot to say Happy 4th of July anyway!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    0002010F.gif
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th of July friends!

Beth - so glad you found some jeans that you love. May need to check the Gap out.....
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th of July everyone! I am hoping you all have a happy and safe one!
    I'm still wore out from being out in the sun yesterday! I'm red and just feel run down. The sun does that to ya. Might go out to the lake again today. The kids enjoy it as much as I do. So take care and have fun!

Sam-I love the new stroller! Have fun running!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Morning my friends--

Hubs and I bagged the Firecracker 4-Miler--

At $22 per runner, that's an extravagance for us right now when the mortgage money is in doubt--

So, we had a lovely 1.5 mile family walk instead-- for free.

Beautiful day here in New Jersey-- global warming my bottom.

Wishing all a glorious day with your loved ones

God bless us all this day, my friends-- :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Morning my friends--

At $22 per runner, that's an extravagance for us right now when the mortgage money is in doubt--

Family walks are the best. So glad you enjoyed the weather my dear! :flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Morning my friends--

Sounds like a great day...glad you enjoyed the time with your fam. :love:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Morning my friends--

Family walks are the best. So glad you enjoyed the weather my dear! :flowerforyou:

Hey Batman...Inquiring minds want to know...how was your run?
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Morning my friends--

Hey Batman...Inquiring minds want to know...how was your run?

Ah yes, I had a blast. though I will say that it was educational. lol I learned two things.
    #1: Dont ride your bike 15 miles the night before a five mile road race.
    #2: Bath Maine is as hilly as the swiss alps. lol

My left hammy was achy before the race started and at around mile 3 is started nagging at me so I did have to slow to a walk a few times. But I pushed through it for the most part just didnt want to do any real damage. Finished the five miles in just over 43:00 so all in all it went well. Resting that left hammy now while I type away =)

:flowerforyou:

BTW: HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!