BLACK TEAM WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello again! Everyone must be gone on vacation! It's soooo quiet here!

Lynnie-Hey girl! How are ya? Have you been fwimming??

Tamara-You will definately be at your goal weight by then! That's awesome! Stop spoiling that baby!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    No I can't fwim in my poole because it is Flicking COLD here again today.

On the bright side, my house is getting nice and clean. Hubby is leaving tonight for the weekend ..well actually he will be leaving within the hour. I have to work all weekend so whateve.
    But at least my house will be clean.
  • renae77
    Options

On the bright side, my house is getting nice and clean. Hubby is leaving tonight for the weekend ..well actually he will be leaving within the hour. I have to work all weekend so whateve.

Dang that sucks Lynnie! I don't have a pool. But we do have a place on the lake. The water is warm on top right now and cold as crap right under the surface. Then the clouds covered us and it got too dang cold! I couldn't take it anymore.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Andrew!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Love the hair Lynnie - I would love to do that, but always end up covering gray first then running out of $$..

Shout outs to all my friends.

Back is slowly improving, but still not OKed to ride..:grumble: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Off to pick up child #2 at day camp..

Have a great day all. Janie
  • renae77
    Options
    Poor Janie!!! I hope you get your approval soon! I know you must be missing your bike!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I am so mad right now all I want to do is scream but both girls are sleeping! Went to school and was talking to a girl there who is almost finished with her degree she said they cancelled the sign language interpreter program! WTF?!?! how come I never got an email saying it was cancelled? Now I am torn between Human services and early childhood Ed. I am so mad!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I am so mad right now all I want to do is scream but both girls are sleeping! Went to school and was talking to a girl there who is almost finished with her degree she said they cancelled the sign language interpreter program! WTF?!?! how come I never got an email saying it was cancelled? Now I am torn between Human services and early childhood Ed. I am so mad!!

Sheesh Sam that is sucktastic! =( I'm sorry hun.

:sad: :frown: :frown:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Good afternoon Black team.

So far the B-day has been pretty good. I have been contemplating running a road race on the 4th of July that is one town over from where I live. I have been on the fence since it is a 5 mile and I wasnt sure if I could hack it. So I tested it out at the gym and peeled off 6.4 miles to complete 10k. So I am thinking I am gonna give this race a try. I have to stop saying that I can't do things until I give it a try.

:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    SuperBrat. (I mean Girl) (I mean Sissy) want to go swimming in my poole if it is nice tomorrow? And are we doing anything for the 4th? And to make it a team topic what great plans does anyone else have for the weekend? I have to work all fricking weekend.
    i would love to go swimming in your POOLE.........hahahahahahahah then maybe we can install your hot TUBE.................hahahahahahahahahaha and don't call me superbrat or i will make fun of your superboobs...........hahahahahahahahahaha i'll let ya know on the plans tomorrow.....i'm tired and going to bed........nighty nite team
    OH and Nae-Nae love love love the funny article you posted....got a joke for you

a man walked on an airplane with six kids...the flight attendant said "oh those are adorable children...but are they all yours?"...the man says "no, I work for Trojan...these kids are customer complaints......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: "s to all.....the hubby is giving me the frisky eyes....i better take advantage of him....um i mean it

Honey I want you to know you always make me smile. Now I hope that hubby of yours made YOU smile too:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Oh crap:brokenheart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Morning all. Lynnie- got it, no butter next time. I was tired and hungry and had to reorder since there was no grilled chicken, didn't even THINK about butter being slathered all over everything.

I crashed last night, in my clothes, never brushed my teeth or anything, think some nasty littering marching band who were walking dogs marched through my mouth..... :laugh: It fits in with the funky Super 8 we are staying at. When you travel with dogs the hotel choices are limited. I think I won't comb my hair or put on a bra and take the dog out to pee- then I'll really live the full exeperience.

Just watching my crew sleep. 3 of them are on the funky floor in sleeping bags, will have to send them the shower to decontaminate when they awake. Eeewww.

Have a good one black team! BTW. I didn't bring my scale on vacation- BUT- I really did consider it. I'm sick!

To Scale" If loveing you is wrong, I dont wanna be right!"

Did I tell you I went with my DH to his drs appt SO I could weigh myself??:laugh: :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Dang that sucks Lynnie! I don't have a pool. But we do have a place on the lake. The water is warm on top right now and cold as crap right under the surface. Then the clouds covered us and it got too dang cold! I couldn't take it anymore.

Ya know...I think the rain is all Andrew's fault. :wink: He had to go on vacation. No swimming here either, I said anyone that brought their kids to practice should have their heads examined.:noway:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

So far the B-day has been pretty good. I have been contemplating running a road race on the 4th of July that is one town over from where I live. I have been on the fence since it is a 5 mile and I wasnt sure if I could hack it. So I tested it out at the gym and peeled off 6.4 miles to complete 10k. So I am thinking I am gonna give this race a try. I have to stop saying that I can't do things until I give it a try.

Do or do not-- there is no try--

You can do this, Batman!!!!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

DO IT!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Hopefully tomorrow will be a pretty day! We are heading to the lake for the whole day hopefully. I can't wait. Gonna pack a cooler with sandwich stuff and whatever and head out. We haven't gotten any rain lately but it has been over cast quite a bit. That makes the water really cold!

Andrew-Go for it! We know you can do it too!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Andrew- awesome job! I need to tell myself the same thing. Sometimes I think my head gets in the way of what my body is more than capable of accomplishing.

Sam- who- that totally sucks about school. I have my Early Childhood Education degree. How much do you love little kids? I can teach Pre-K to grade 3. You gotta love those ages to do it. The older I get the harder the little kids are for me.... but that's just me. Some people love it and do it forever.

We are at my parents house. To my Florida friends, it's freaking cold in Pennsylvania! It's like they turned off the heat. Wow. It's good to be here, we are unpacked and ready to spend the week. Now the real challenge begins, eating right. I can do it! Already have plans to hit the gym with my brother tomorrow AM.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Happy Birthday Andrew!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Love the hair Lynnie - I would love to do that, but always end up covering gray first then running out of $$..

Shout outs to all my friends.

Back is slowly improving, but still not OKed to ride..:grumble: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Off to pick up child #2 at day camp..

Have a great day all. Janie

Janie. You are so special. You should totally save and find a hairdresser who will do it all at once. You deserve it!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Janie , I feel your pain on the hair. By the time they get the gray covered...I'm broke.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I posted this on the Spitfire bikers thread, but I wanted to share it here because I know a lot of us are riding now...

Okay. You beginning bikers. (Myself included). Take the advice of more advanced riders and just buy the darn biking shorts already. I FINALLY broke down and bought a pair this evening. Sure, they looked like I dropped a load in my drawers, but the comfort they provided to my ladybusiness was the worth every penny of the 30 bucks and then some, mkay? Listen up, I've not steered you wrong yet. Just buy them if you can!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Janie , I feel your pain on the hair. By the time they get the gray covered...I'm broke.

I found some gray hair yesterday. I found 1 a couple weeks ago but yesterday I found like 5 all on the top of my head. Dave, having been going gray for several years now, had no sympathy for me. :grumble: