BLACK TEAM WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, enjoying the much cooler weather in Pennsylvania. Headed off to the gym with my brother and DH this morning, got in a 1000 calorie workout. Then we came home and walked about 40 minutes with the dogs. It felt good after being in the car for 2 days. Hope everybody is having a great Friday.

Have to agree with you on the weather. I just ran outside and it felt better than some evenings have been lately!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Just had to share because it is cracking me up....

Sorry, Andrew - you may want to shut your eyes because of TMI..

Taking Lynnie's advice, I have put the 38D's in a push-up bra. Now they are all pushed up, but feel like they are going to spill over. More sandbags please - just can't hold back this flood...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looks like some great exercise for everyone. I burned 500 at the gym today doing legs and cardio.

I feel so good knowing I have to kick my own *kitten* to get a few calories burned. My friend pointed out I was sweating at 2.5 on the treadmill and could do 0 on the ellip at 39 reps per minute and could not breath.

Now I did a 12 min mile on the ellip on 5 and finally broke a sweat!

She reminded me I didnt start this for weight loss......but for health purposes and I have exceeded my goal by leaps and bounds!! Literally!!:laugh:

I am so proud to be a part of this team. You all keep me going and I love you all in a special way!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Taking Lynnie's advice, I have put the 38D's in a push-up bra. Now they are all pushed up, but feel like they are going to spill over. More sandbags please - just can't hold back this flood...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Samantha is one happy girl today!!

She has decided to take a general psychology class and go from there which ever way I go I need this class anyways.

Stepped on the scale at 3:30pm and it said 170.6?!?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am totally like .7 of a pound from being in the 160's and only like 3 or 4 pounds from where I want to be we we leave for vacation. Yesterday I was feeling kind of low on the weight and exercise thing but I think I just got my mojo back baaabyyyy!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My new jogging stroller should be here either today or Monday and I can't wait. If I can jog with this stroller and 2 kids in it I can do it easily without it! Just looked up the weight for it 35 pounds for the stroller, 40 pounds for M and 25 pounds for A!!!

BBL TEAM!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Janie I have a push up bra on as well but it does a fantastic job of not making the girls spill over. I DO though have some amazing cleavage going on! I am as big as you are.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Oh and Janie I bet Andrew is like most guys, likes listening to girls talk about their BEWBS!! :laugh: :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Samantha is one happy girl today!!

She has decided to take a general psychology class and go from there which ever way I go I need this class anyways.

Stepped on the scale at 3:30pm and it said 170.6?!?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am totally like .7 of a pound from being in the 160's and only like 3 or 4 pounds from where I want to be we we leave for vacation. Yesterday I was feeling kind of low on the weight and exercise thing but I think I just got my mojo back baaabyyyy!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My new jogging stroller should be here either today or Monday and I can't wait. If I can jog with this stroller and 2 kids in it I can do it easily without it! Just looked up the weight for it 35 pounds for the stroller, 40 pounds for M and 25 pounds for A!!!

BBL TEAM!!!

00020210.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Janie , I feel your pain on the hair. By the time they get the gray covered...I'm broke.

Yup, but I am now inspired by Lynnie's message, and the fact that I am not getting any younger. I am just going to take a day and get it done.. There has to be some reason (beyond the kids, the horse, and food/shelter) that I am working my tush off 50 hours a week.

Will post pictures after...

Seriously, to all you bikers, take Lynnie's advise. The bike shorts may look funny (and feel funny at first), but put on a pair of loose shorts over them, suck it up, and try it. Your bump and other intimate parts will love you for it. You couldn't pry my bike shorts from my dead hands these days...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Renae - thanks for the shout out, I do like biking, but my true passion is the horse - I am walking a fine line between the physical abuse I might suffer if the horse makes a bad choice while I am riding and the mental/emotional abuse I am suffering from not being in the saddle - it is a sickness/addiction. :wink: :wink:

Jeannie - I promise will not ride until I am OKed to do so (despite the issues above)... I did hear you, and yes, I do understand that things could be much worse.. I want to be able to ride, jump and show the horse and am willing to wait until next year if I have to...

Andrew - go for it - you can and will do it....

Sam - I did not weigh in this week.. too down, bad food choices, and no exercise. I will be back next week. Just needed a flake out week..

Love to you all. Janie

I am glad you are being smart my friend. I am going to look back for the results...........if you posted.

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I survived Week 1 of the my training for the half. Switched up my schedule a bit and did the long run today. Kids, I ran 6 miles in 1:15:13. Pinch me, please. It was definitely a matter of my mind kicking my body's *kitten* because I was ready to stop before I hit 4, but I did it.

Beth- I love the Gap's curvy jeans...I bought a pair a few years back that looked amazing. The sale is until Sunday, I believe and they have some pairs that are 19.99

Janie- Treat yourself and have your hair done. You definitely deserve it, and you ought to be able to enjoy something if you're going to be working that much.

Sam, Sara, Lynnie, April, Kati, Andrew, Renae, and everyone else...Hope you are all having a happy Friday and great holiday weekend!

Great job on the training for the half Shuntae! Way to run through the wall. I am gonna need that inspiration for that 5 mile run tommorow. lol I will think of you when I am begging for death at mile 4.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

Oh and Janie I bet Andrew is like most guys, likes listening to girls talk about their BEWBS!! :laugh: :wink:

Huh huh huh....she said BEWBS...huh huh huh...

:tongue:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    :drinker:
    Hi everyone! Looks like some great exercise for everyone. I burned 500 at the gym today doing legs and cardio.

I feel so good knowing I have to kick my own *kitten* to get a few calories burned. My friend pointed out I was sweating at 2.5 on the treadmill and could do 0 on the ellip at 39 reps per minute and could not breath.

She reminded me I didnt start this for weight loss......but for health purposes and I have exceeded my goal by leaps and bounds!! Literally!!:laugh:

I am so proud to be a part of this team. You all keep me going and I love you all in a special way!!

Jeannie- That is so awesome! It is in fact amazing how far you have come. Those are the results that are most important. Those are results that go far beyond a number on the scale. I remember about a month back when I went to the gym and thought to myself how I was kinda tired and didnt want to run so I figured I would just hop on the treadmill and walk at a brisk 4.5 mph. Well after 15 mins I still couldnt get into even the bottom of my target heart rate. lol I can remember how just walking into the gym would get me to my target when I first started. lol Sucks having to work your *kitten* off to burn calories. lol.
    It's the things beyond the scale that make us most happy. Like running farther than you have run before. Or being able to add a few pounds to that weight....or being able to do 10 more crunches than you did last week....or in the case of today, seeing that mischevious look in you wife's eyes when you tried on your new tight little bike shorts. lol Enjoy your success you deserve it!

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have spent most of my day lounging in the lake! It has been totally wonderful. I did swim (fwim!) some but not as much as getting me some sun. I am red and happy as can be. Getting ready to head back out there too! Hope you are all having a great day and it sounds like you are!

Sam-way to go on the loss! You will be there soon!

Lori-sounds like you had a great workout!

Beth-that is so wonderful about the pants!

Jeannie, Marla, Shuntae, Lori, Vanessa, Janie, Andrew, Katie, April, Lynnie, Leilani, Kristina, Bobbi, Lori, Tamara, Roni, and everyone else HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    or in the case of today, seeing that mischevious look in you wife's eyes when you tried on your new tight little bike shorts. lol Enjoy your success you deserve it!

Careful that is how babies are made! :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    It's the things beyond the scale that make us most happy.

I like when I get out of the shower and M is sitting with daddy and they both at the same time go Woo wooo mommy! :love: :love:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    It's the things beyond the scale that make us most happy.

I like when I get out of the shower and M is sitting with daddy and they both at the same time go Woo wooo mommy! :love: :love:

And Kids tell the truth! :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Janie-- me too-- in fact I'm trying to sell my new garments-- let me know if you want 'em--

Same size--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Janie-- me too-- in fact I'm trying to sell my new garments-- let me know if you want 'em--

Same size--

I used to be that size and want them back! :sad:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Beth - Congrats on the jeans.

Andrew - I think it's funny that you called your son a punk. :laugh:

Sam - Woo hoo on the scale being nice to you!

Harley threw up today. Dave went to get her after her nap and he said she was just covered. (Luckily I was working out so he got to clean up her and her crib. Woo hoo!) He brought her downstairs and put her in her pack-n-play. I looked over and she had a funny look on her face and threw up again. We had to go to the bank and store(s) for last mintue 4th of July stuff. I felt like I'd be a bad mom if I took her out so Dave stayed home with her and I braved the crazies at Wal*Mart, Giant Eagle, and Costco by myself. Now Harley is fine and we have to run to the store for a couple more things. At least Dave will be there as my barrier. (People at Wal*Mart are seriously nuts!)

We're having people over tomorrow for food and fireworks. I'm gonna try my best to eat healthy. We got lots of corn on the cob and turkey burgers so I should be okay. Dave bought a ridiculous amount of fireworks the other day. Luckily our cops are okay with them. We'll see how Harley does with them.

Dave just got home with our pizza. (Multigrain crust from Pizza Hut. Yum!) Laters! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Jeannie- That is so awesome! It is in fact amazing how far you have come. Those are the results that are most important. Those are results that go far beyond a number on the scale. I remember about a month back when I went to the gym and thought to myself how I was kinda tired and didnt want to run so I figured I would just hop on the treadmill and walk at a brisk 4.5 mph. Well after 15 mins I still couldnt get into even the bottom of my target heart rate. lol I can remember how just walking into the gym would get me to my target when I first started. lol Sucks having to work your *kitten* off to burn calories. lol.
    It's the things beyond the scale that make us most happy. Like running farther than you have run before. Or being able to add a few pounds to that weight....or being able to do 10 more crunches than you did last week....or in the case of today, seeing that mischevious look in you wife's eyes when you tried on your new tight little bike shorts. lol Enjoy your success you deserve it!

Thanks Andrew. I bet Beth has always had that spark in her eye for you:love::love: