Where is he/she now?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Still friends with my HS boyfriend. He sponsors me every year when I do a fundraiser for the children's hospital. He's single and every few months he's send me an email asking if I'm still married. :laugh:
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen him in years, like 5 or 6. He's got a kid now, engaged to his ex-best friends ex-girlfriend. Hope he's as miserable as he made me. :explode:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    He is married with 6 kids. We haven't talked since I took the ring off and walked away. I think I made him mad......lol
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I went on dates with numerous boys in high school. I did however have two serious ones throughout my teen years. One is married and has kids, whom I do see periodically since he works third shift at Walmart and that is when I do grocery shopping. The other is in a federal prison!!! Thank God for not marrying that one!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Mine went to university and never came back....Pointless accident.

Miss her daily.

XX

Sorry brother..... :cry:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Jail
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Still unemployed, still driving his convertible TR7 and still wearing his Bum equipment sweatshirts, I think he might be stuck.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I had my first serious boyfriend my senior year. Next week we will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. We have two beautiful kids and even when he drives me nuts I can't imagine life without him.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Not sure, he was a serial uni student for years. Didn't know what he wanted, (story of his life) and has some sort of decent job now I think. He's 30, he better. :-P
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a HS bf because I was/am a weirdo

BUT the only guy I thought I was in love with before my husband is now a very well respected Barber in the city.
    When I see a picture of him or see him at concerts my heart still goes up into my throat, then I remember how much of an a-hole he was and it goes away.

(I love my husband very much but they are VERY VERY different)
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I met my first boyfriend in school when I was 11 and we got married when I was 21. He's passed away since but I'll never forget him :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Funny because I reconnected with my high school girlfriend about 8 years ago, thought maybe we would be friends.....lol. She had gone a bit psycho and the whole friend thing didn't work out.
    Any girl I was seeing at the time was "a *****" and "we shoulda just stayed together" were commonly heard.
    Last straw was when she started emailing people I worked with, they had to block her email address because she refused to stop sending. Then called and cussed me out about it....buh bye.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    He's living his life and has a good gf. We stayed friends for several years because we still had the same group of friends. He was even at my wedding. We've lost touch over the last few years but that's just because his party life is so much different than mine of being mommy. There were never any harbored feelings of any kind though between us.