Options
12345679»

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Regular dudes are better in bed.

Just an observation. :wink:

But yeah I have friends who lift and look amazing and such, but it kind of gets exhausting to hear them talking about 'mirin', lifting and creatine ALL THE TIME. I work out 5-6 days a week, but I have other things to talk about too -.-. So yeah, I'd say the ones I've met are superrrr obsessed
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

But yeah I have friends who lift and look amazing and such, but it kind of gets exhausting to hear them talking about 'mirin', lifting and creatine ALL THE TIME. I work out 5-6 days a week, but I have other things to talk about too -.-. So yeah, I'd say the ones I've met are superrrr obsessed

@nickyfm - the same likewise for woman. Most people think that I date the model type, but I prefer a "curvy" female body.
  • kimastbury
    kimastbury Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think there is definitely a happy-medium. Caring about your health and fitness is a very admirable and attractive quality. It also shows the ability to be disciplined and self-motivated - more sexy qualities.

Where it becomes unhealthy imo is when it interferes with other priorities in his life. Compulsively exercising, trying to control what everyone else eats or does/being overly critical.

I guess for me the sexy body is just a bonus, give me an ambitious, manly mind. :love:

Perfect!
  • rjacob1214
    rjacob1214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I feel, that people go through seasons.

I have never known a person who is ALWAYS cut and ALWAYS eating healthy. Throughout life, or weight and bodies will change with the seasons. If your most important qualification in a man is a great body, than I'm sorry to say, at some point you will be disappointed. That great body may tear a hamstring, break a bone, or suffer some other injury that limits mobility- resulting in less muscle mass etc.

So, obsession is one thing. Being muscular and fit is a lifestyle choice. If you chose it, and want someone who choses it also, then do! You should have a partner that is at pace with you, whatever that pace is.

Personally, I'm not into the meat head, or gym rat. :) My man is fit and gorgeous, but he has a neck and shoulders that can fit through most doors. To each their own.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i agree with OP its true i actually would want a man who is above average in body fat..... i do not like guys who work out or diet... unless its sports and such..... but its kinda annoying when guys become obsessed.... also when girls become obsessed.. its nice for a female to still eat what she wants without feeling guilty over it....
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

this is absolutely false. there is a distinction between bros and other hardcore lifters. your friends are bros. bros are known to be terrible in bed as well.

and before you deny they are bros...know this: only bros and new lifters talk about creatine. once you move beyond the bro stage...you move beyond creatine as well. go to any serious bodybuilding site. there is nearly no discussion of creatine or any other over the counter supps....lol ;)

as for my opinion on all this, no person ever became the best at what they do without being 'obsessed'. this applies to every aspect in life.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

this is absolutely false. there is a distinction between bros and other hardcore lifters. your friends are bros. bros are known to be terrible in bed as well.

and before you deny they are bros...know this: only bros and new lifters talk about creatine. once you move beyond the bro stage...you move beyond creatine as well. go to any serious bodybuilding site. there is no nearly discussion of creatine or any other over the counter supps....lol ;)

Look at him, he clearly knows what he is talking about :flowerforyou:
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Trojan... Yes. Please. Now.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    click on my profile and check the motto.
  • trancenhouse
    trancenhouse Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think you mean appreciative and proud of hard work and dedication.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

and before you deny they are bros...know this: only bros and new lifters talk about creatine. once you move beyond the bro stage...you move beyond creatine as well. go to any serious bodybuilding site. there is no nearly discussion of creatine or any other over the counter supps....lol ;)

Look at him, he clearly knows what he is talking about :flowerforyou:

I guess every single person in the city of Sydney is a bro then :ohwell: It's a good thing I'm moving to New York.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i like a fit guy but not necessarily buff. I am too obsessed with my own body. It sounds weird, but the only body that i care about is mine.