Getting hit on at the gym

Options
1234568»

Replies

• sezhep
    sezhep Posts: 57
    Options
    By the sounds of it I need to take my earphones out!!!
    There is always a bit of an "atmosphere" when I go up to the freeweights section.. but so far, no being hit on has commenced :( haha :P
    I don't always look great at the gym though, as I'm there, busting my *kitten*, sweating and going bright red.. whilst some already size 8 girl is mincing around on a cross trainer with like, ZERO resistance, a full face of make up and not an ounce of perspiration *sigh*
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, no hitters here!
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Met my wife of 15 years there. 2 kids later, great marriage. Best thing I ever did was hit on her at the gym.
    Congratulations!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    never happened here either... Sweating like a blacksmiths bo***cks and looking permanently in pain might have something to do with it :laugh:

Mind you i've never tried hitting either, not sure I'd know how!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    It happens... and I don't want to complain about getting hit on because, let's face it, it's flattering. But I HATE being hit on at the gym. I get that there's a certain sexuality to the place and obviously the hormones (and pheremones) are flying... and, of course, there's the fact that you obviously have something in common right off the bat... but I don't know, it's my personal me time kinda thing. I really dislike anyone imposing on my space there. If I'm at a bar or some other social event/place, that's different.