Insanity?

Options

Replies

• sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    5.5 mile run so far. Fit Test to follow... just no time to get it done last night after unpacking and getting home from the busy weekend! :bigsmile:

And noticing my clothes are all getting too big!! Even my favorite Levi's shorts... baggy!!! These were a bit snug before!! :noway: Went through my fall clothes/ jeans and need to go shopping. Even the shirts feel loose!!

YAY Insanity!

YAY Jess!! Nothing makes a girl feel better than needing to buy smaller clothes! :drinker:
  • sandy429
    Options
    Day 51 : Max Interval Plyo & Yoga

Okay, here's something crazy. Had I had more time, I would have rewound the last circuit & repeated it! I'm a nut! :laugh: My body is definitely getting more efficient with these workouts -- calorie burns are down and I no longer feel the need to pause. I just keep going and going and going, like the Energizer bunny! :laugh:

Speaking of time, I need to step away from the computer and get the kids ready for the day. I'll be back later!
  • sandy429
    Options
    Can't believe we only have 2 weeks of insanity left, Sandy!!

Twelve more days, and the Insanity t-shirts will be on order! :drinker:
  • biblebanger
    Options
    New to this website and soooo excited to find other INSANITY diehards!! I am in my recovery week and getting scared to head into month 2.:laugh: This workout ROCKS!!!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday with the fit test! Yikes! Today I did my first workout it was great! I had trouble with the last circuit a bit but will work on improvements.

I am following the Elite nutrition plan I needed some different foods so hopefully that will pull me out of a rut!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    New to this website and soooo excited to find other INSANITY diehards!! I am in my recovery week and getting scared to head into month 2.:laugh: This workout ROCKS!!!

Yes, it does!!!! And we are diehards here! :drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    I started yesterday with the fit test! Yikes! Today I did my first workout it was great! I had trouble with the last circuit a bit but will work on improvements.

I am following the Elite nutrition plan I needed some different foods so hopefully that will pull me out of a rut!

Good for you! I haven't followed the nutrition guidelines, but I do eat clean and have had to up my cals thanks to my metabolism speeding up thanks to Insanity!! :bigsmile:
  • jessmomof3
    Options

Twelve more days, and the Insanity t-shirts will be on order! :drinker:

YIPPEE!!!!! Let's go, girl!
  • jessmomof3
    Options

Okay, here's something crazy. Had I had more time, I would have rewound the last circuit & repeated it! I'm a nut! :laugh: My body is definitely getting more efficient with these workouts -- calorie burns are down and I no longer feel the need to pause. I just keep going and going and going, like the Energizer bunny! :laugh:

Speaking of time, I need to step away from the computer and get the kids ready for the day. I'll be back later!

I hear ya!! I did the Fit Test for the 4th time and not only improved my numbers but also improved in my heart rate. My recovery rate is *much* faster and I finished the Fit Test feeling awesome! :bigsmile:
  • smartinez06360
    smartinez06360 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Day 51 Interval Plyo done. I love this workout!!!!
  • sandy429
    Options

INSANITY diehard raising her hand! I am really loving it!
  • sandy429
    Options

Welcome aboard! I was very happy to see that the Elite Nutrition Plan already mirrors my normal intake. Yippee!!
  • sandy429
    Options

I hear ya!! I did the Fit Test for the 4th time and not only improved my numbers but also improved in my heart rate. My recovery rate is *much* faster and I finished the Fit Test feeling awesome! :bigsmile:

It is a great feeling, isn't it? I can't wait to see what Steve Edwards comes up with for the Insanity/P90X hybrid!
  • sandy429
    Options
    Day 51 Interval Plyo done. I love this workout!!!!

YAY!! I like that one too, not as much as I like Max Interval Circuit, but it's right up there! My favorite combo from Max Plyo are the Power Knees/Diamond Jumps during the last circuit. Love it!! :drinker:
  • sandy429
    Options
    Day 52 : Max Cardio Conditioning, Insane Abs + Yoga

Done! I'm in desperate need of a shower now. I'll check back in later. I have to rush this morning to get both kids to school. See you soon!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I was suppos eto have started Max this week but due to a all of the labor day events I had to attend. I couldnt fit it in! So i am finishing up this week with a mix of Insanity Phase 1 and Chalean Extreme then get into the Insanity Max level starting Monday! Today was my first day getting back into the swing of things. I took a 4 day break from pushing plan and instead had 4 days of non stop dancing! I feel great!

Steph
  • jessmomof3
    Options

Done! I'm in desperate need of a shower now. I'll check back in later. I have to rush this morning to get both kids to school. See you soon!

Good job!!

I switched things around this week w/ the holiday on Monday. So today I did Max Plyo + Cardio Abs. Loved it, can't believe how much more *fit* that I feel.

Ok, and took measurements last night. Still have less than 2 weeks to go to finish this round.

So far...

Chest ~ Down 2"
    Waist ~ Down 2"
    Hips ~ Down 3"
    Thighs ~ 1" off each thigh
    Calves ~ 1/2" off each calf (which is amazing because my calves are really muscular and *never* seem to shrink*

Down 5.5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, yeah, I'm happy about that!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sandy429
    Options

Good job!!

I switched things around this week w/ the holiday on Monday. So today I did Max Plyo + Cardio Abs. Loved it, can't believe how much more *fit* that I feel.

Ok, and took measurements last night. Still have less than 2 weeks to go to finish this round.

So far...

Chest ~ Down 2"
    Waist ~ Down 2"
    Hips ~ Down 3"
    Thighs ~ 1" off each thigh
    Calves ~ 1/2" off each calf (which is amazing because my calves are really muscular and *never* seem to shrink*

Down 5.5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, yeah, I'm happy about that!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Wow Jess! Way to go!!
  • sandy429
    Options
    Okay, confession time. My body is not responding to Insanity the way it does with P90X. I've only taken my waist measurement lately, and it has gone up 1/2" & my weight is up 1-2 pounds depending on the day. I just don't feel as shredded as I did prior to Insanity.

It's not that I don't love Insanity, because I totally do. I just think that my body responds better to weight training. I know I am stronger & my endurance has increased dramatically, but I can't wait to hit the weights again. I'm on day 52, so it's not like I have that much longer to go! My next rotation will definitely be a P90X/One-on-One/Insanity hybrid.

Thanks to Insanity, I'm pretty sure I will crush Chest & Back the next time I give it a go.

Oh, and I also realize that adding a pound or two isn't the worst thing that could happen to me. I am pretty thin! :tongue:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Okay, confession time. My body is not responding to Insanity the way it does with P90X. I've only taken my waist measurement lately, and it has gone up 1/2" & my weight is up 1-2 pounds depending on the day. I just don't feel as shredded as I did prior to Insanity.

It's not that I don't love Insanity, because I totally do. I just think that my body responds better to weight training. I know I am stronger & my endurance has increased dramatically, but I can't wait to hit the weights again. I'm on day 52, so it's not like I have that much longer to go! My next rotation will definitely be a P90X/One-on-One/Insanity hybrid.

Thanks to Insanity, I'm pretty sure I will crush Chest & Back the next time I give it a go.

Oh, and I also realize that adding a pound or two isn't the worst thing that could happen to me. I am pretty thin! :tongue:

Hey girl!! You know what works for you! I'm more of a cardio girl, but I do miss the heavier weight training also. I've been adding in some P90X along the way though. :laugh: Insanity works for me because my body needs a higher intensity cardio since I am used to running. I still don't burn as many cals w/ Insanity as I do w/ a run, but the changes are telling me that my body needs it anyway! :wink:

Yeah, all of the pushups and full body work from Insanity will definitely help w/ Chest & Back!!

I think a One on One/ P90X/ P90X+/ Insanity hybrid would be fun. :drinker: