Insanity?

Options
Anyone out there order Shaun T's Insanity? Mine should be here on the 16th and thought maybe some peeps want to get a group going ???

Let me know!

Laura:bigsmile:

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    When you get let me know how it is. I have Hip Hop Abs and loved it.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    well you should youtube it because it is not like Hip Hop Abs at all. It is crazy body weight only exercises not dance. I had hip hop abs and I returned it because I don't really like dance videos.

Laura
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I just watched the video on it, looks really good! Good luck, keep us posted... I was thinking about ordering another beach body series and this one does look good because you don't need equipment.

~Leash :heart:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I just finished P90X and am considering my options. P90X+, Insanity or another round of P90X.

I guess I'm doubting being able to do insanity. I am guessing it's like doing Plyometrics everyday but am not sure.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    I just finished P90X and am considering my options. P90X+, Insanity or another round of P90X.

I guess I'm doubting being able to do insanity. I am guessing it's like doing Plyometrics everyday but am not sure.

I am seriously doubting myself doing this too BUT they are short workouts so I am going to give it my all! I have heard plyo is easy compared but when I first did plyo I about died and now it is not that hard at all so these might be hard at first but will get easier as my cardio improves. Hey it will be work but I am READY :)
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way!!!! Looking forward to it!! :bigsmile:
  • laddyboy
    Options

I am seriously doubting myself doing this too BUT they are short workouts so I am going to give it my all! I have heard plyo is easy compared but when I first did plyo I about died and now it is not that hard at all so these might be hard at first but will get easier as my cardio improves. Hey it will be work but I am READY :)

Well my only saving grace is I did plyo 2 times a week during the last 10 weeks so maybe I'll be ok.
    What do you think? I was buring upwards of 900 calories during Plyo.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options

Well my only saving grace is I did plyo 2 times a week during the last 10 weeks so maybe I'll be ok.

I think you should go for it! You are supposed to burn more than 1000 calories in these workouts which are 20 minutes shorter than plyo :noway: You can be my buddy :bigsmile:
  • chickylet
    chickylet Posts: 76
    Options
    I have to comment on your picture, ripley36. I was doing a workout on the floor one night, and my pug also decided to lay on my chest. Too Cute!!:laugh:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    I have to comment on your picture, ripley36. I was doing a workout on the floor one night, and my pug also decided to lay on my chest. Too Cute!!:laugh:

Pugs are the BEST :bigsmile: ! Lilly is my puggie and she is always watching for the time when I lay on the floor so she can snuggle me somehow. She always wants to be on me. Guess she loves me as much as I love her :love:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That workout looks amazing! I hope to be in shape enough some day to actually do it. :tongue:
  • laddyboy
    Options

I think you should go for it! You are supposed to burn more than 1000 calories in these workouts which are 20 minutes shorter than plyo :noway: You can be my buddy :bigsmile:

Yeah, I am leaning that way. Buddies sounds good.
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Insanity will be on my doorstep on Friday. Woo-Hoo!!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Laura you are nuts Insanity is HARD! I love nutty people :)
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options

Yeah, I am leaning that way. Buddies sounds good.

JUST DO IT ALREADY :happy:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options

Are you scared? I am super scared and excited all rolled into one!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Laura you are nuts Insanity is HARD! I love nutty people :)

So you are doing the program? Or have ordered? I think mine might actually be here tommorrow from the look of the tracking! YIPEE!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    I havent ordered it yet but I am going to. I am in the midst of another round of P90X and don't want to interrupt that. Always more to do I swear! Love it :)
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options

Same here. I really want that t-shirt! :laugh:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options

Same here. I really want that t-shirt! :laugh:

Oh yeah, forgot about that! You wanna get a check-in going Sandy?