Insanity?

Options

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's ordered. I will be starting the 27th along with the group that I'm in over at BB.

Here is the link if you want to plug in. Love to have ya.

http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/19574761
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's ordered. I will be starting the 27th along with the group that I'm in over at BB.

Here is the link if you want to plug in. Love to have ya.

http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/19574761

Hip-hip-hooray! Another nut to add to the pack lol!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Insanity will be on my doorstep on Friday. Woo-Hoo!!

Are you scared? I am super scared and excited all rolled into one!

Same here. I really want that t-shirt! :laugh:

Oh yeah, forgot about that! You wanna get a check-in going Sandy?

Absolutely! :bigsmile:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Insanity will be on my doorstep on Friday. Woo-Hoo!!

Are you scared? I am super scared and excited all rolled into one!

Same here. I really want that t-shirt! :laugh:

Oh yeah, forgot about that! You wanna get a check-in going Sandy?

Absolutely! :bigsmile:

WAHHHHHHHH, mine didn't show up today :sad:
    That is most likely because I live in Canada and the shipping said it might take longer for Canadians.
    We need to think up a cool name for our check-in. Any ideas floating around?
  • laddyboy
    Options
    Mine arrives tomorrow. I'm thinking I am going to cheat and do it next week to get ready for my teams July 27th launch. What do you think?
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I am jealous of you guys. :sad: I really would love to do Insanity, but it is not in the budget right now. I guess I will live vicariously through you guys until I can get it. I want to hear all about it.
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Let me know how it goes... I have been eyeing it... but it could kill me.
    I'm gonna be finishing up ChaLEAN extreme in a month. I need more cardio!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Mine arrives tomorrow. I'm thinking I am going to cheat and do it next week to get ready for my teams July 27th launch. What do you think?

Go for it! I got mine this morning and decided to start today :bigsmile:

I just read the nutrition guide and I am going to start in one hour doing the fit test. I love the nutrition guide that comes with it. It is VERY doable. I think I am going to stick with the 1500 calorie diet. My first meal out of five was 1 scoop of protien powder, 1/2 C blueberries and 1 C almond milk with a couple of ice cubes in the blender YUMMY :happy:

Laura
  • mosse33
    mosse33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    insanity
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    So I did the fit test and I got:

1. Switch kicks - 64
    2. Power Jacks - 61
    3. Power knees - 96
    4. Power Jumps - 41 (omygod that was hard)
    5. Globe Jumps - 10
    6. Suicide Jumps - 22
    7. Push-up jacks - 40
    8. Low plank oblique - 84

This was a workout in itself :devil: ! You have to do it every 2 weeks. Each exercise is your max in one minute. I decided I am going to do Cathe's weights from 4 day split in addition to these for weights because I didn't buy the deluxe kit from Insanity. They are only 1/2 hr each so I think that is doable. I am wondering about running though? Do you think you could still run and do this? Or would that be too much?

My second meal was just as yummy. It was toasted wwheat eng. muffin with 1 egg and 2 egg whites scrambled and two slices turkey bacon and some tomatoe. Mmm-mmm-good.:smile:

Laura
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

1. Switch kicks - 64
    2. Power Jacks - 61
    3. Power knees - 96
    5. Globe Jumps - 10
    6. Suicide Jumps - 22
    7. Push-up jacks - 40

This was a workout in itself :devil: ! You have to do it every 2 weeks. Each exercise is your max in one minute. I decided I am going to do Cathe's weights from 4 day split in addition to these for weights because I didn't buy the deluxe kit from Insanity. They are only 1/2 hr each so I think that is doable. I am wondering about running though? Do you think you could still run and do this? Or would that be too much?

My second meal was just as yummy. It was toasted wwheat eng. muffin with 1 egg and 2 egg whites scrambled and two slices turkey bacon and some tomatoe. Mmm-mmm-good.:smile:

Laura

The word suicide jump just scares me. Good luck with Insanity.
  • laddyboy
    Options

1. Switch kicks - 64
    2. Power Jacks - 61
    3. Power knees - 96
    5. Globe Jumps - 10
    6. Suicide Jumps - 22
    7. Push-up jacks - 40

Laura

Wow, that fit test sounds intense. I get mine tomorrow. I'm probably going to do a week before I offically start on the 27th with my group. You should plug in with us.
    I plan on running with Insanity because I am running a 1/2 marathon in the fall. Right now I run about 60-80 miles a month. I will do Insanity in the morning and run after the sun goes down.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I saw it on youtube. It kinds reminds me of football player/wrestler drills.
    When you get let me know how it is. I have Hip Hop Abs and loved it.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options

1. Switch kicks - 64
    2. Power Jacks - 61
    3. Power knees - 96
    5. Globe Jumps - 10
    6. Suicide Jumps - 22
    7. Push-up jacks - 40

Laura

Wow, that fit test sounds intense. I get mine tomorrow. I'm probably going to do a week before I offically start on the 27th with my group. You should plug in with us.
    I plan on running with Insanity because I am running a 1/2 marathon in the fall. Right now I run about 60-80 miles a month. I will do Insanity in the morning and run after the sun goes down.

I just started running again after having pt with a bad IT band. How do you do your runs?
    Everyday, every other day? I think that I am going to try for 3 X per week and the 4 day split weights. It will be a lot but I will run in the evening too I think. I previewed my disc for tommorrow and I am scared!

Laura
  • sandy429
    Options
    I just tracked my Insanity package. It's still on schedule to be delivered tomorrow, but it hasn't even made it to California yet. I will be so bummed if it is delayed! :cry:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    I just tracked my Insanity package. It's still on schedule to be delivered tomorrow, but it hasn't even made it to California yet. I will be so bummed if it is delayed! :cry:

:explode: :mad: :explode: :mad:
    I hope it comes on time Sandy! We need to start our check-in when it gets here!

I did the first workout this am and it was killer. Funny when I previewed it, it didn't look that difficult lol. I was pouring buckets of sweat and I just about puked :noway: But looking forward to a new and difficult dvd tommorrow!
    Laura
  • sandy429
    Options

I did the first workout this am and it was killer. Funny when I previewed it, it didn't look that difficult lol. I was pouring buckets of sweat and I just about puked :noway: But looking forward to a new and difficult dvd tommorrow!
    Laura

I'm so jealous! I just tracked my package, and it arrived in California yesterday. It's at a sorting facility about 3-4 hours away but hasn't left yet. I have a feeling I won't see it until Monday. :sad:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options

Laura

I'm so jealous! I just tracked my package, and it arrived in California yesterday. It's at a sorting facility about 3-4 hours away but hasn't left yet. I have a feeling I won't see it until Monday. :sad:

:sad: Sorry Sandy! That sucks. Maybe it might come today....I'll keep my fingers crossed. I did the second workout this morning and yup, just as hard. I was dripping sweat again (the picture on the cover dosen't lie, you are literally in a pool of sweat :noway: ). The whole time I am doing it I am thinking I can't do this but I push through and it feels so good to finish. Next month the workouts get longer, so even more difficult. I can do it though, only 57 days left now :wink: Good luck on yours arriving SOON!
    Laura
  • sandy429
    Options
    :sad: Sorry Sandy! That sucks. Maybe it might come today....I'll keep my fingers crossed. I did the second workout this morning and yup, just as hard. I was dripping sweat again (the picture on the cover dosen't lie, you are literally in a pool of sweat :noway: ). The whole time I am doing it I am thinking I can't do this but I push through and it feels so good to finish. Next month the workouts get longer, so even more difficult. I can do it though, only 57 days left now :wink: Good luck on yours arriving SOON!
    Laura

Thanks Laura. It's not looking good for today. The box is still in San Pablo. :sad: I'll have to live vicariously through you for now! :laugh:
  • laddyboy
    Options

1. Switch kicks - 64
    2. Power Jacks - 61
    3. Power knees - 96
    5. Globe Jumps - 10
    6. Suicide Jumps - 22
    7. Push-up jacks - 40

Laura

I just started running again after having pt with a bad IT band. How do you do your runs?
    Everyday, every other day? I think that I am going to try for 3 X per week and the 4 day split weights. It will be a lot but I will run in the evening too I think. I previewed my disc for tommorrow and I am scared!

Laura

I usually run in the evenings. Although after doing day 1 on Insanity I don't think I'll anything left to run on.