Options
    So our topics today
    Fruit
    Water
    Brussel Sprouts
    Lima Beans
    G Boobs!
    Nice!

It's a spiral conversation, we'll get back to fruit and water by the end of the day, I'm sure of it. :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    When I was at Wal-mart, Lee Riders now puts out shirts in the "Instantly Slims You line. I bought a pretty green one, and it's got the princess seams (so it's roomier on top), as well as 3 closely spaced buttons in the ta-ta area. No gaps! Not that I have bigguns anyways, I'm only a B, even at a my high weight. But, it's a nice shirt anyways. Perhaps something like that for you big boobied ladies?

OOohhh I'll need to check that out. Thanks for the head's up. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I made the ticker in microsoft publisher and saved it as a jpeg then put it in there!
  • akmom
    akmom Posts: 5
    Options
    Are you still taking new members in your group? I'm already on the 'no bread' routine! I'm new to this but would like some support. Thanks!

191712.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Holy moly, Nickytoo, you poor thing!!! Chrissyh, congrats on beating cancer!! My grandmother also beat breast cancer a few years ago, and I've been a BIG supporter of Save The Tatas ever since :bigsmile: My favorite workout shirt says "Lucky Irish Tatas" and I've got Save the Tatas stickers all over my truck lol!!! How did you get the logo on your ticker? I've been dying to change mine to something similar since I saw yours! :wink:

Ah, boobs, I LOVE mine!!! I've always been on the big side too, it's a family curse/blessing. So I'm not too worried about losing them. By the time I was 14 my mom had me in a C cup, I was devistated!! I've been in bras since about the 3rd grade lol...was not happy about it. As I've gotten older though I've come to love my tatas very much!!! :heart: My friends always tell me I need to share some, that one boob would be enough for 2 girls lol!! Oddly enough, despite the fact that I've lost weight, my bras are becoming too SMALL!! I'm needing to move up to a DD now, how WEIRD IS THAT?!?!?!

Anyone else with big boobies have hell finding sports bras?? I have to double up it sucks!!!

LOL... yeah the thing with bras I've learned is that when the band size goes down, so does the cup size. It still reads the same letter but it is a bit smaller. When I first started losing weight I went from a 38G to a 36H and then 36G eventually. I'm currently between F & G but 34 and am not buying anymore until I reach my goal weight. I just had my 36s altered and they are already getting big. The bra lady was cursing me for losing 2in in a week...:bigsmile: I was all smiles.

Speaking of Wal-Mart, they carry a good line of inexpensive sports bras that are small band and roomier tata... I think they are Fruit of the Loom. Not sure. I say Wal-Mart only because i haven't seen them anywhere else here in Canada. They do squish a bit at first but they stretch out a bit eventually.

I had a breast cancer scare about a year and a half ago and so I too have been very supportive but I haven't heard of Save the Tata's that must be an American thing. I support our Run for the Cure and Breast Cancer Awareness groups locally. It is a very VERY scary disease, freaked me out completely.
    Kudos again Chrissy for beating it!
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    holy cow! ya'll make me laugh at work. Literally out loud! I get stares, hahahaha!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I was like KatieBug and loved mine but I don't. I would love to lose a bit of mine, not all of them, but a little would be ok with me.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Thanks girls! I tell you what the weight battle has been as hard so my kudos to everyone for giving it their all!!!!!

My first 5k is a komen race for the cure - I wish it were sooner - it's in October. But because of my history I want it to be my first official run.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    holy cow! ya'll make me laugh at work. Literally out loud! I get stares, hahahaha!

I wish I was like KatieBug and loved mine but I don't. I would love to lose a bit of mine, not all of them, but a little would be ok with me.
    I didn't like mine when they were real and now - besides the scars and I wish they were a bit higher - they are pretty round thangs.
    Large c or smaller d and I can go braless in tanks with the shelf liner - gotta love it
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I didn't like mine when they were real and now - besides the scars and I wish they were a bit higher - they are pretty round thangs.
    Large c or smaller d and I can go braless in tanks with the shelf liner - gotta love it

Hehe... my man stated that if I did lose them I could always get them refilled.:laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options

[/quote

Hehe... my man stated that if I did lose them I could always get them refilled.:laugh:

Have you ever had to have them replaced - I was told they only last about 10 years and they'll go flat and need to be replaced???
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Texbelle, I don't blame you, they CAN get in the way of stuff, and it's hard to find shirts, dresses, etc that you can wear comfortably without a bra and not look skanky in...not even getting started on SPORTS BRAS!! Thanks, Nicktoo, I will check out the Fruit of the Loom bras. I buy all my sports bras at Wally World, but I really haven't found any satisfactory ones yet. It's funny, I'll buy expensive regular bras from Frederick's of Hollywood for my everyday bras (and they are the ONLY ones I'll wear!!) but I'm hesitant about dropping the same amount on a decent sports bra. I amaze myself sometimes!!!
    I have a silly question, Chrissyh...do you ever get scared they'll pop? I've heard a few horror stories but I didn't know if they were true or not, and the thought of a popping boob just makes me cringe with pain!! :laugh:

WHOOHOO my man got us Astros tickets for today instead of Sunday. MMMM I can't wait to get that ballpark bratwurst and slather it with mustard, ketchup and relish. YUMMMMMYY!! :love:
  • sarahkatie28
    Options

Braless? I am so jealous!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

That's awesome to wait for the Komen race. My sorority's philanthropy is Komen, Zeta's Think Pink! You rock girl!
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    Texbelle, I don't blame you, they CAN get in the way of stuff, and it's hard to find shirts, dresses, etc that you can wear comfortably without a bra and not look skanky in...not even getting started on SPORTS BRAS!! Thanks, Nicktoo, I will check out the Fruit of the Loom bras. I buy all my sports bras at Wally World, but I really haven't found any satisfactory ones yet. It's funny, I'll buy expensive regular bras from Frederick's of Hollywood for my everyday bras (and they are the ONLY ones I'll wear!!) but I'm hesitant about dropping the same amount on a decent sports bra. I amaze myself sometimes!!!
    I have a silly question, Chrissyh...do you ever get scared they'll pop? I've heard a few horror stories but I didn't know if they were true or not, and the thought of a popping boob just makes me cringe with pain!! :laugh:

WHOOHOO my man got us Astros tickets for today instead of Sunday. MMMM I can't wait to get that ballpark bratwurst and slather it with mustard, ketchup and relish. YUMMMMMYY!! :love:

MMM, baseball brats and dogs are the best! I'm totally drooling!:brokenheart:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Oh yes I am so excited, my mouth is watering....MMMMM.......WHY ISN'T IT 7 PM YET?!?!?!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

[/quote

Have you ever had to have them replaced - I was told they only last about 10 years and they'll go flat and need to be replaced???

I believe you misunderstood. Mine are real, by refilled he meant get fake ones to replace those I may lose. sorry for the confusion.
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    So I didnt drink as much water as I wanted to today. Yeasterday I drank 6 bottles (which is alot for me) today I drank 3. Ugh! I lave an hour and a half to down 4 bottles. thats a bit high Ill shoot for 3. Good night everyone.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I had no problem meeting the water challenge... I had about 100 oz yesterday. I'll have to check back on page 2 (I think that's the page anyways, and see what today's challenge will be.

Nothing special planned for today, doing a few loads of laundry. And taking the oldest to orchestra camp for the week. Excitement at it's best, I know....
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I drank allllll my water yesterday,,,but didnt get to bed until 3:30 am and had to be up at 6 ....good news is i didnt late night snack.....and i just got a monro piercing .....lol i tell u one thing, thatll help curb your cravings for food...i want something so badly right now but im afraid of it tugging or something because it isnt even close to being healed......i shouldnt have a prob with the no drinking tonight because of course i'm not going anywhere :sad: lol
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    I drank allllll my water yesterday,,,but didnt get to bed until 3:30 am and had to be up at 6 ....good news is i didnt late night snack.....and i just got a monro piercing .....lol i tell u one thing, thatll help curb your cravings for food...i want something so badly right now but im afraid of it tugging or something because it isnt even close to being healed......i shouldnt have a prob with the no drinking tonight because of course i'm not going anywhere :sad: lol

Ooooo have fun with your piercing!! I got my lip pierced in February, and it took several months to heal completely :grumble: Made eating quite awkward for awhile!!!! My best girl has her monroe pierced and she loves it, it only took a few weeks for hers to heal!!! I bet it looks soo cute on ya!!

Had no problem with the water challenge yesterday!! I had a big ol bottle at the ball game so whatever I didn't drink before we left-I had 3 glasses to go-I'm sure I made up for with that bottle lol!! I was very upset, Dodger stadium apparently does NOT have bratwurst and I don't like hot dogs. :sad: I made do with nachos, and I ate a Dodger Dog anyway, because my best friend wanted one sooo bad before she has this baby but she was too close to her due date to go too far from home. So I ate half for her. ANNND OUR ASTROS WON WOOOOOT!!!! I'm actually a Rockies fan but my hubby likes the Astros, sohe's got me into them :laugh: It was fun being 2 of 10 Astros fans in the whole stadium HAHAHAHA!!!

Pretty sure I'm already messing up today's challenge. I started doing the Slim Fast plan again yesterday, so it's technically a meal but you DRINK it....as I'm doing right now....sooo I suppose I messed up! And I have a long drive to Long Beach soon and a 4 hour "admin day" so the Marine Corps can make sure they have my info to recall my *kitten*...so I may have to break down today and have some coffee to stay awake through the muster, and do this challenge tomorrow!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    how do u post pictures on here? lol