Who all females carry most their weight in their stomach?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Ok most of my fat is in my belly. I've been lifting weights for almost 2 years. I bench press 135 lbs. I can bicep curl 25-30 lbs. I'm saying this to give an idea of what I can do and it's done NOTHING for my belly fat. It's going take more than just lifting weights. It takes weight training, cardio and healthy eating.

My stats:
    I weight 175. I am 5'5". I wear a size 12 jeans. My waist is 35 inches.

Have you taken a look at your diet?? Great abs come from the kitchen. However, a lot of it does have to do with genetics. I have had a c-section and I know my belly will never be the same but I can finally see my abs.. Everyday my body and abs get better and better.

see where I said eating healthy above? I eat 95% clean and I have for a year now. Weight lifting is not a magical cure to belly fat. And telling someone to lift weights for it it only gives false hope. Eventually it will. But just like everything else, it won't happen overnight. And this is something that I speak from experience.

Of course it takes time and it will not happen over night. I'm not saying lifting weights cures belly fat, i said that it helps.. See where I said my belly will never be the same but it helps? Trust me i've been at this for a very long time. It takes hard work and determination. I tried to look at your food diary but low and behold its not really filled out so i don't know what you eat.
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Can I ask something? WHY do people complain when they are in there 100's??? HAve you ever thought of people in there 300's that have MORE FAT than you!! Just be thankful that you are not big as me!!!!!

You have no right to judge her simply because she weighs less than you!!! She is on this site because she wants to be fit and healthy, and right now she is struggling, so she is asking for help. If you have solid advice for her, by all means post it. If not, please don't be discouraging. :flowerforyou:

To the OP - Don't get discouraged!! Give it some more time. I love that you are working out hard! You WILL see results!! I didn't even check to see if you diary is open (sorry, I'm on my way out the door for work), but are you eating a lot of processed sugars??? A lot of salt??? One or both of those could be the culprit!! Also, cutting back on wheat (again, IF you eat a lot of it) is a good idea. Try to eliminate as many processed foods as you can, and eat as many WHOLE foods as you can!!!! You can do this!!!!!!