Who all females carry most their weight in their stomach?

Options

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Look up plank variations. I haven't don't them YET but I hear they are AMAZING for your core.

Used to plank every day. I need to go back. I could only hold it for ab 1.45
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Can I ask something? WHY do people complain when they are in there 100's??? HAve you ever thought of people in there 300's that have MORE FAT than you!! Just be thankful that you are not big as me!!!!!

Everybody is different, and every BODY is different. Just because someone is in the 100's, doesnt mean they're in shape or even skinny. I dont think its very fair of you all to get mad/jealous about it just because you weigh more than some others. We're all here for the same reason and we're all trying to achieve a fitter and more confident self. You have to remember that every persons body is different. Just because you've been bigger all of your life and would be happy to be in the 100's doesnt mean that someone whos been in the 100's all there life is automatically gonna be thankful for weighing as much as they do.

Every body is different.
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Can I ask something? WHY do people complain when they are in there 100's??? HAve you ever thought of people in there 300's that have MORE FAT than you!! Just be thankful that you are not big as me!!!!!

Edit: I wrote something mean and thought better of it. I'm sorry.

We realise you are more overweight and unhealthy than we are (we being people in their hundreds, as you put it), but that doesn't stop us from being unhappy and insecure with the rest of you. Being skinny doesn't automatically make you happy and self-confident (of course, it helps, but that's not all there is to it).
    Yah but to be honest i wouldn't be insecure about myself being in the 100's because I honestly have no idea when the last time I was in the 100's. I would be very happy about my weight.. I am finally gonna be hitting the 200's soon and I haven't seen that in 4-6 years..
    Well Im proud of you for the losses you have had so far and keep up the good work!!! But we are all insecure about one thing or another that is just the way it is with us woman lol
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    I carry most of my weight in my belly too it sucks
  • penguin828
    penguin828 Posts: 14
    Options
    I was beginning to think I had joined the wrong site! But everyone has their own issues. Im taking care of my own!:wink:
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Me too! 5'2 here and I have a short waist. My ribs almost set on top of my hip bones. So I'm cursed. However I've started yoga, I'm going to do weights as well. The most trim my belly has been is when I did interval running. Still I don't have a "true" waist. I never will.

Im the same way!! :(
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am the same as most women in that I carry the excess right below my belly button... and I hate it.. :(
  • CocoaBeautiful78
    Options

I understand what you are saying but what I have come to realize during my weight loss journey is that EVERYONE has a story! Not just those of us who start off close to or over 300lbs. Even though to us they are fine, they are not at their personal best so it matters to them. I would KILL to have her stomach, but she isn't happy with it so that's all that matters. It's important to have an open mind and try to see things from their point of view.
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Everyone has their issues... It is unfair to say it is ok for you to be unhappy but not someone thinner than you. We should all be able to vent somewhere and I was under the impression this was kind of a safe place to do that.. For people of ALL sizes!
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    Just wait till 50-and menopot-all goes to the belly and will not budge
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Same here. I carry all of my fat in my belly and in my upper arms. My arms are slowly thinning out but I feel like my stomach will never go away.
  • lilbitsc89
    lilbitsc89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I carry most of mine in my stomach and love handles also. Mostly below the belly button. I am happy with my weight but not with the appearance. Not sure what to do :(
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Im the same as you almost!! I dont often find people with a similar shape to me at all
    If I lost on my belly- id be happy! but its coming off everywhere else!

you can see in these pics: my back has smoothed, my bums lifted, my belly has flattened a little but from the front, there is no difference!

backprog.jpg?w=560

That tattoo is gorgeous! And you're totally changing your body composition. The belly will come off eventually.
    Nice ink!

Also, when the fat comes off your back/arms/etc the only place left will be your belly and then it will come from there too. Just patience. Don't give up!

p.s. you belly does look smaller to me. Its just coming off the other places faster....

Thanks so much!! I cant wait til it happens :)
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump to read later :)
  • pumpkinoodle
    pumpkinoodle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Want to say sorry. Maybe its my jealousy kicking in?? i don't know :-(

Kris you are beautiful and I admire that you were bold enough to share your true feelings in thread like this. It's not easy to do that and it's not easy to apologize, but you did both - that's very brave. I'm sure all of us have felt a little jealous at times. I know I sure have. Thank you for being real and apology accepted :flowerforyou:
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    Ugh me! I hate my stomach! I always see people on here that have bigger hips, thighs, everything else and weigh more than me but have a way smaller waist. It's the first place I gain and never seem to lose.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ugh me! I hate my stomach! I always see people on here that have bigger hips, thighs, everything else and weigh more than me but have a way smaller waist. It's the first place I gain and never seem to lose.

There ain't nothing wrong with your waist Shell :tongue:
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

i would take ur stomach
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    arggg me!!! all my fat is in my tummy too. Having a 9 pound 5 ounce baby 8 years stretched it to the limits :/ It seems like it will never go down but I know it's not gonna vanish in the 2 months I have been working out lol. by month 5 I would hope not to look pregnant though.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Um...I would give my right arm for your stomach.