Adele.. fat?!

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    yes i agree that she is over the weight she should be but i think she carries it well and she could be a lot worse. i just don't like that she's called fat. i don't like anyone being called fat.

Then what should we call her then? Skinny? That's even more insulting if you call that to somebody who is obviously big. Look I know nobody likes the F word but we have to accept the truth if we want to succeed in this journey. Maybe you are shaped like her or even bigger than her & hated the fact that she is being called fat but remember that no matter how much you deny it, mirrors & pictures don't lie. There's nothing wrong with being fat, its not a terminal illness or a racial slur.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    i don't think shes fat..in pictures people tend to look heavier..shes just curvy

rolls do not qualify as curves.

^^^ this... How many times do we have to correct people never use that C word when addressing overweight people. Yes there maybe few exceptions but c'mon just accept the harsh reality. You think Beyonce, JLo, Shakira, Marilyn Monroe, Sofia Vergara etc. are overweight? They're the perfect example of that C word. Face it people!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    . i don't like anyone being called fat.

People are fat, I am Fat, that is why i am here trying to fix a lifetime of being lazy and eatting to much. I will stop being fat at some point but it is not today and until then I will be Fat.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    It really annoys me when guys say "yeah.. adele is fat" (referring to the singer Adele), I think she's a size 14-16 (UK)? I think she looks lovely and not fat at all, just very curvy in a good way. Just like sophie dahl used to be. Thoughts?

She's overweight if that's what you are asking.
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    She is lovely,not pow thin like a lot of the current bands are. She also seems to have a brain...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    She is lovely,not pow thin like a lot of the current bands are. She also seems to have a brain...

I disagree on all points.

I'd also like to add that while some of her songs are ok...I don't believe she's very talented either. A decent singer...sure, but nothing special.
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    Every body type is different. If she's healthy, happy, successful... Then let her be "fat". I don't look at her and think she's "obese". Sure. She's a bit bigger. But there are alot of people who are "smaller" or taller, or shorter or large. Sigh. This is a sad topic. Lol
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Every body type is different. If she's healthy, happy, successful... Then let her be "fat". I don't look at her and think she's "obese". Sure. She's a bit bigger. But there are alot of people who are "smaller" or taller, or shorter or large. Sigh. This is a sad topic. Lol

And is she healthy?

And nobody said she can't be fat. We're just discussing it, seeing as the OP thinks she isn't fat.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I´m size 8 ( USA) , so mean I fat ?!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

.........................?
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    Yeah, it's a discussion. Alot of people are getting awfully "into" wether or not someone is fat... All I was saying is that she is "healthy" in the sense that she feels good, is happy, etc etc... I don't know what's going on inside her body... Noe does anyone else.... Sigh.
  • stelsher
    stelsher Posts: 21
    Options
    Amazingly talented and seems like a very happy cheerful girl, but yes, she's fat.

Not as big as she used to be but I think she'd be the first to admit that she's not in great shape as i've heard her mention in many interviews.