Tattoo's on women

Options

Replies

• Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Have a look in my photos... That tattoo is one I designed myself. It's about 10 inches long, maybe 11. It goes down my right outer thigh ;) I love large tats on women, get one if you want it!

Nice tat. But more importantly, awesome job on your weight loss!

Thank you so much :)
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Currently working on a 1/4 sleeve. Can't do anymore than that since I work in the lovely Corporate America. I have others as well. (inside of both wrists, ankle & thigh) I also plan to do some along my waistline.

But I think Chicks With Ink ROCK!! :drinker:
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I like em. Especially my name on they pelvic area or inner thigh. Im not really crazy bout titty tats.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options

7302468156_61fbdc551d.jpg

I sincerely hope this is Japanese, because if it's Chinese, that definitely don't say faith
  • catattack13
    catattack13 Posts: 117
    Options
    if gender-identify is defined by tattoo level, I must be approaching some sort of walrus. give me a break. get tattooed if you want to. act like a traditional woman if you want to. or do both and own both :).
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    When/If your ready for one you wont have to ask what anyone thinks. :smile:
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    <-- Mine is little, but my treat for myself when I reach my goal is to get it redone and fancied up a bit :)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I have 12 tattoos and a half sleeve.

A few of them are prettty big size.

Tattoos are SEXY!

Get what you want, its your body!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Personally, and ignoring the existence of ghetto tattoos, women with tattoos, with a lot of them or big ones are a major turn on for me. I love them more than piercings. Two beautiful women walk by, one without tattoos, one with a lot of tattoos, I'll turn to look at the tattooed one and I'll probably be drooling LOL :bigsmile:
  • mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    Haven't been successful with upload.. just put pic as my profile pic instead.....
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I don't like tattoos in general, but especially on women. But that is just my taste. Doesn't matter where it is on the body. To me, it's ruining your body.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    As long as it's a good quality, why not
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on women are hot if done nicely. In this day and age of excepting anyone for anything how could body art be bad? Personally I love them on women it says alot about her character and what ever the tat is tells a story about who she really is or wants to be! Naughty or Nice
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Baby gurl, its ur body. Everyone has their own opinion on this. I have a big tat on my arm. Four total, and plan to get more. And you can still look feminine.

myphoenixink.jpg
  • Rebekkax
    Rebekkax Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos on anyone are great. It's YOUR BODY, YOUR OPINION. Do what you want and don't care what others think of you.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My ex had a tattoo of a swallow on her right breast, the problem was her boobs sagged with age & it now looks like an ostrich!!!
    LOL

Too funny!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    As someone with multiple tattoos, I'm going to be completely honest, even though I don't know you, and only because you're asking. If you're concerned with what OTHER people think about what YOU do with YOUR BODY, then you aren't ready for a tattoo. The only possible exception being employment opportunities, though you didn't mention that specifically. There will ALWAYS be someone who loves them and someone who hates them, but you have to own the decisions you make in life and make damn sure you're making them for the right reasons. When the reason is right, other opinions will not matter.
  • Floridaboy21
    Options
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper sexy!! love tattoo's on women! My wife has stars going from the top of her shoulder to her lower waist! Some people are conservative, so expect to be judged. I personally have half of my back, my chest, and my stomach tattooed. I do suggest not putting it where it can be seen if you must be professional though.
  • Floridaboy21
    Options
    too funny!
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Since you are just asking for opinions...my opinion is....I don't really care for visible tattoos on men or women. Just my opinion!

My mom has five tattoos, my 80 year old Granny has 3 tattoos. None of these are visible. Unless they were in bathing suits. Neither will ever be in a bathing suit!

I will probably never get a tattoo. It's just not who I am. But I do not mind them on others. To each their own.

I do wonder about getting a job and tattoos.